❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / DOYOUNG 'YOUTH' The 1st Album / WayV 'Give Me That' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW! / NCT 127 'WALK' The 6th Album / JAEHYUN 'J' The First Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

a czennie comment their concern is renjun is very handsome it make their heart hurt, then renjun said in the future he will make their heart hurt even more

renjun: i went to have a meal with the hyungs. it was me who invited them so i thought i need to pay. i thought it was a situation where i definitely had to be the one paying. it seemed like something was going on the hyungs and haechan but i don't really know about the episode
it was the first time (for me) to eat together with the hyungs so I really enjoyed it and had fun~

renjun mentioned how it was his first viewable at akdong seoul earlier and asked everyone how was it. he said he wasnt really nervous about it, but rather it felt new. 

renjun had to end his vlive bec he already reached their dorms. he said he spent such a happy time and that he'll definitely do another vlive on his way home if he has the chance. 

renjun: "i really want to thank everyone for coming to my my viewable broadcast, for watching and supporting me! because there was a lot of fans and listeners who tuned in, it gave me more confidence and i felt less nervous. thank you everyone for the support!"

n: my mama said you're cute~
renjun: your mama is also cute~ I believe that your mama is cute, that's why you're cute as well

a listener said "Our gray, baby cat, fighting!" and he got so shy

he drew us a heart

into the unknown

thanks for everyone support so we can got the GDA

renjun took out a pack of snacks from his bag and gave them to guozhen

“Everyone did you receive the love that I sent?” 

200105 NCT_OFFICIAL_JP Twitter Update

ENliGy1VUAAnC9d?format=jpg&name=largeENliGy1VUAEbLJG?format=jpg&name=large Caption: <Year 2020 new year greetings!> Yesterday we had the video greetings, the members have written a new year message for everyone too ^^ Today we have Yuta & Jaehyun’s messages ✏️

Yuta’s message: Happy New year!! I was happy to be able to meet everyone a lot last year!! Let’s have a great year in year 2020 too ^^ YUTA ♡

Jaehyun’s message: Happy New Year!! I hope to see everyone a lot in year 2020 too~!! JAEHYUN

Translated by hcmyfullsun

200107 NCT_OFFICIAL_JP Twitter Update

ENqrtMLU4AAAG4s?format=jpg&name=large
ENqrtMMVUAA8tiG?format=jpg&name=large

Caption: <Year 2020 new year greetings!>

Here is a handwritten message too from Haechan who was unfortunately unable to meet everyone this time

Today we have messages from Mark & Haechan ✏️

Mark’s message: Happy New Ye~ar! Let’s have lots of fun together this year too! Mark

Haechan’s message: Happy new year everyone! We will be able to meet everyone again soon, I would be happy if you could wait a while more! Haechan

Translated by hcmyfullsun