❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album / NCT DREAM 'DREAM( )SCAPE' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

Doyoung singing 12:45 by Etham

Doyoung singing Square (2017) by Yerin Baek

Q: Did you give Gongmyoung a present?
Doyoung: Tbh, hyung and I don’t really exchange presents. That is because we both can just buy what we want, and so we don’t talk about what we need, we just support each other, isn’t that cool?

Doyoung: There are lot of questions asking about Baekhyun hyung’s new songs, we listened to Baekhyun hyung’s songs in the car while on the way to our schedule. Baekhyun hyung~ respect! 
https://twitter.com/nctdaoying/status/1265268119053819910?s=20

Doyoung singing The Truth Untold by BTS

Doyoung: My mom might be watching this now, hi mom? Mom, you’ve worked hard giving birth to hyung~

Q: 5-year-old Jeno or 5 Jenos
Doyoung: For me, then 5 Jenos! One Jeno is already pretty, so how pretty would it be if there were five Jenos?

Doyoung singing Make Up by Sam Kim

200527 JUNGWOO MENPA

jungwoo-yah 5 year old jungwoo vs. 5 jungwoos
jungwoo: 5 jungwoos!

what were you laughing at? kekekeke
jungwoo: probably yuta hyung? keke

fan: would kim jungwoo want to jump ship (t/n switch companies) to our company? 
jungwoo: for me; i will do well if you instruct me, so take me along

fan: i look like a fool using a translator to talk to you
jungwoo: i use the translator frequently, it’s okay! 

Yes everyone, I just tried communicating with you all like this~ Hm if I were to give a spoiler, this isn't the end! Who's next? Stay on your toes, and please look forward keke Hint is 8 2
Translated by yoonohsdimpless - SM_NCT 

200527 MARK MENPA

mark: i'm talking to czennies but jungwoo keeps feeding me

everyone make sure to always eat well and you have to sleep too, you know right? hehehehe thank you for chatting with me today~~ see you next time ^^
thanks once again guys! Missing you all a lot so make sure you guys are safeeee see y’all soon!

they were saying something about alcohol and jisung said he doesn’t like it then jaemin asked him how would he know since he can’t drink...jisung was about to expose that his parents let him have a taste but he stopped halfway through his sentence..