❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album / NCT DREAM 'DREAM( )SCAPE' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

renjun : 
“when i was in china, i saw the 5 of them before. i saw news of them as rookies. at that time i was really jealous, and now that i could debut and promote with them together, i am really really realllyyy very happy about it.” 

200226 NCTsmtown_DREAM Twitter Update 

ERsg_Y5UwAI1H3h?format=jpg&name=medium
ERshAOXVAAYqAXl?format=jpg&name=medium

whats up!!! it’s been too ling rightㅎ taking selfies is so hard lately..sorry i’m drinking barley tea right nowㅋㅋ bye! #thinkingofhealth #becarefulnow #notjisung #jisungㅎ

Translated by kkum825 

A fan said "I thought I was alone so I passionately rapping to Mad City but turns out my mom was behind me.."
Renjun replied "what to do! Next time sing it together with your mom"

renjun singing for the first time in forever er and into the unknown

A Czennie : Tomorrow is Ten's birthday
Renjun : Tomorrow... is Ten Hyung's birthday?? *making sure* wow you're right... thank you, please keep this a secret from him! (lol). Tomorrow... is Ten Hyung in Korea? I think he told me that he'll go somewhere..

Renjun : So there's this song I covered, I'll let you hear it... ah, actually I recorded it for fun but... *pressing play button* yes, up until here! Now that I think about it, I'll stop here...
*Song: Fools by Troye Sivan

"You'll have friends. If you work hard in things you do and take care of other people well, you'll definitely have friends, so don't worry! If you don't have... I'll be your friend. Hehe"

renjun sang a bit of walk you home

A fan asked Renjun who’s the funniest in NCT and Renjun said it’s Haechan! He also said haechan is just born to be a funny person

renjun said these days with the members they eat, talk, practicing for the dream show in philippine, and he think that’s how they spend it~

Renjun : I've heard the new song of 127 Hyungs and I've seen the dance video also... it's awesome! I was shocked when I saw it... you can really look forward to it, everyone!

Miao~~