❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

3 hours ago, Laby Rinth said:

Yes, a lot of users are not here yet but I hope they somehow end up discovering our new basement. It would be ugly to spend the award season incommunicated.

If NCT teasers are actually released before OH is back up, Ithink the users will eventually come out of their own lmao :phew:

2 hours ago, ndrhn95 said:

EXO x NCT who? SHINee x NCT what? NCT x NCT tops them all!!

I really want more interaction with Dream and the hyung-line particularly for Renjun and Chenle since we have yet to see them interacting with others except Winwin.

Taeil and ChenLe particularly needs to happen. Besides both of them being my biases, one thing I noticed after spending some time on twitter is that there are significant amount of people who stan both Taeil and ChenLe, which I don't even know why since both of them are not even similar trait wise besides both being the main vocalists. You know when the Vyrl updates with Taeil and ChenLe besides each other and in one pic came out, they were all freaking out and crying tears of joy lmao. Including me of course. Then many of them proceed to change their Twitter dp with the pic (including me as you may noticed).
Perhaps SM knew this somehow thus SM decided to gift us this early. Thanks God for the abundance of the pics, but I still wanna know how they're interacting for real.

2 hours ago, fireflyclub said:

HOLAAA PPL

Hiii. Are you using a different name on OH?

Yuta's Idol Party

For Yuta stans. Enjoy

EXO will release their winter album on 15th, right? Let's see if they are going to release the teaser on that day. But I hope that it will release on Monday because I'm going for family vacation. I don't want to miss anything.

32 minutes ago, riribl said:

Taeil and ChenLe particularly needs to happen. Besides both of them being my biases, one thing I noticed after spending some time on twitter is that there are significant amount of people who stan both Taeil and ChenLe, which I don't even know why since both of them are not even similar trait wise besides both being the main vocalists. You know when the Vyrl updates with Taeil and ChenLe besides each other and in one pic came out, they were all freaking out and crying tears of joy lmao. Including me of course. Then many of them proceed to change their Twitter dp with the pic (including me as you may noticed).
Perhaps SM knew this somehow thus SM decided to gift us this early. Thanks God for the abundance of the pics, but I still wanna know how they're interacting for real.

OMG When I saw that Vyrl photo, I immediately thought of you. I went to your Twitter to see your reaction and saw that you've had already changed the dp. I was like that's so fast. As expected from Taeil and ChenLe stan. :D

Yeah, we need more interaction. The Vlive wasn't enough. If the rumour about NCT Life was true, and if only Jaemin was there, they can pair up with two; one from hyung-line and one from Dream, instead of 7 vs 7. Something like:-

1. Taeil  - ChenLe
2. Taeyong - Mark
3. Yuta - Haechan
4. Doyoung - Jaemin
5. Ten - Jisung
6. Jaehyun - Jeno
7. Winwin - RenJun

Edit: I just realized that I put 2 savage members in one team. :crazy:

30 minutes ago, ndrhn95 said:

OMG When I saw that Vyrl photo, I immediately thought of you. I went to your Twitter to see your reaction and saw that you've had already changed the dp. I was like that's so fast. As expected from Taeil and ChenLe stan. :D

Yeah, we need more interaction. The Vlive wasn't enough. If the rumour about NCT Life was true, and if only Jaemin was there, they can pair up with two; one from hyung-line and one from Dream, instead of 7 vs 7. Something like:-

1. Taeil  - ChenLe
2. Taeyong - Mark
3. Yuta - Haechan
4. Doyoung - Jaemin
5. Ten - Jisung
6. Jaehyun - Jeno
7. Winwin - RenJun

Edit: I just realized that I put 2 savage members in one team. Everyone is doomed. :crazy:

Lmao actually at that time most of the other Taeil-ChenLe stans have changed their dp into those pics even faster than me. And I'm not only talking about 1 person, there were several of them who have changed their dp into that pic that even I myself was confused which one is this and that user since all of them have the same dps lmfao. I was actually pretty late :lol: 

Yuta - Haechan is always an interesting combination since it always reminds me of how Haechan replied 'Watashi wa Donghyuck desu' when Yuta found him on NCT Life Paju, and Yuta wrestled him for it lol I definitely wanna see more interactions of them. Though if they were to go to haunted house, I wanna see MarkHyuck going together more since Haechan is so gonna pranking Mark and leaves Mark alone on purpose LOL
Ten - Jisung would be a dead combination if they were to go to a haunted house lmao. Maybe both of them wouldn't be able to come out by themselves without any help from others. Or accidentally got separated since both of them will keep freaking out of their own, and try to scramble out the hell of it.

Mark - Taeyong is also a scaredy cat couple #2 rip.

If there are 13 people I figure they would either go as three people for one pairing, or one person would go alone. The gutsy one. I can imagine Taeil randomly volunteering himself to go alone,  just like how he volunteered to eat two Thai chillis in NCT Life (only to eat his words later lol) . Since as WinWin said, there's nothing Taeil fears :phew:

As expected, no NCT U just like in MAMA

I think NCT U is exempted because they're one time thing unlike NCT 127 and Dream. I still think Dream is not a fixed unit but can still make comebacks later for the next few years.

OMG GUUUYSSS I MISSED YOU SOOO MUCH !!! :bawling:

I literally made this account 5 minutes ago after discovering ribibl in OH twitter account and seeing her post, i came running.

OH did us dirty we were supposed to enjoy the comeback and award shows together :tears: 

Edited by blue7kaoru
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, 31sense said:

Hello guys (:

I've been a long-time lurker in the NCT thread but I've never dared to sign up in OH cause I don't know if I'm all too good at contributing to your discussions but

I MISSED reading your posts and theories and all that stuff so much so I had to find you all (:

... I feel kinda weird cause y'all don't know me and you all seem so close and I kinda sound like a stalker but I'm not, trust me :D anyways I'm glad riribl told me to come and join you here and I hope I can join your discussions (: and hopefully OH is up again soon.

oh and btw I'm Kat (: nice to meet you all (:

Hello Kat !!

I hope you'll join us in OH when it works again lol

13 minutes ago, blue7kaoru said:

I literally made this account 5 minutes ago after discovering ribibl in OH twitter account and seeing her post, i came running.

OH did us dirty we were supposed to enjoy the comeback and award shows together :tears: 

Hi it's nice to see you! Seems like I somehow became a connecting link for some others to get here lmao. Maybe I should pin my tweet of the shoutout while OH is down.

Yeah OH is really down at the worst time. When we have so much updates and infos and teas and things we could celebrate about :tears: There were many times I wanna spazz properly in the forum but couldn't due to the breaking down of OH in these past few days. And there's no other NCT thread as active as on OH so it's hard to share with others. On Twitter it sucks either due to words limitation and we got separated suddenly without having any other way to contact each other lol I'm glad we somehow found a way now, and have this bunker as we wait for OH. Since it's uncertain when OH will come back it'd be even more sucks if more things happen but still didn't have an outlet to spazz and discuss.

The trio today

CzAV0QIVIAATFBN.jpg

Yes I noticed this proportion. How his shoulders is so wide but his hips has S-line. Smh Yuta

22 minutes ago, riribl said:

Hi it's nice to see you! Seems like I somehow became a connecting link for some others to get here lmao. Maybe I should pin my tweet of the shoutout while OH is down.

Yeah OH is really down at the worst time. When we have so much updates and infos and teas and things we could celebrate about :tears: There were many times I wanna spazz properly in the forum but couldn't due to the breaking down of OH in these past few days. And there's no other NCT thread as active as on OH so it's hard to share with others. On Twitter it sucks either due to words limitation and we got separated suddenly without having any other way to contact each other lol I'm glad we somehow found a way now, and have this bunker as we wait for OH. Since it's uncertain when OH will come back it'd be even more sucks if more things happen but still didn't have an outlet to spazz and discuss.

The trio today

CzAV0QIVIAATFBN.jpg

Yes I noticed this proportion. How his shoulders is so wide but his hips has S-line. Smh Yuta

Yaay you're our savior lol :lol:

Also i wonder if it gets back are we gonna repost all the news/videos/pictures ...that happened while it was down lol?

20 minutes ago, riribl said:

I'm happy they also had one for NCT U :bawling:

Btw how do we post tweets ? You're our sunbae here so we're relying on you to help and guide us here :D

50 minutes ago, blue7kaoru said:

HI~ I miss you too..

OH down is making me crazy.. :bawling:

35 minutes ago, riribl said:

OMGG
CzAd2L3VEAAxIS1.jpg

ChenLeeee :bawling:

Another one

CzAf42rUkAAkVWU.jpgCzAgfKBUsAA15zL.jpg

It's for calendar/seasons greetings.

Haechan looks sooo nice in these photoshoots but that awesome hair is gone now and exchanged with that questionable hairstyle rip.

ASDFGHJKLQWERTYUIOPZXCVBNM  THESE ARE SO GOOD :bawling:

btw, I didn't quote but the rumour about SBS Gayo. I hope it's just a rumour. Feel bad for Ten and Doyoung but at the same time feel bad for Mark (especially), Taeyong, Jaehyun, and Haechan. Taeil too but I doubt they're going to perform Without You. I hope that all of them will come and do special stage instead. Like my idea for special stage. :phew:

21 minutes ago, blue7kaoru said:

Yaay you're our savior lol :lol:

Also i wonder if it gets back are we gonna repost all the news/videos/pictures ...that happened while it was down lol?

I'm happy they also had one for NCT U :bawling:

Btw how do we post tweets ? You're our sunbae here so we're relying on you to help and guide us here :D

Tbh I'm not gonna bother to repost them all since there were HEAPS of them I'm gonna die if I post them all. Except some of the precious ones. I'm just gonna repost things at individual members threads (Taeil and ChenLe for me).

To post tweets and youtube link you just have to copy and paste the link, then it'll embed on its own. It's so practical and convenient here :)

HDs

CzAnhLKUQAAWSa6.jpg

http://c6.staticflickr.com/6/5615/31349024221_ac7004333e_b.jpg

31349022571_e2a803a750_b.jpg

Haechan reaaaaaally looks so good in these photoshoots. His best photos to date. Too bad that hair is already gone now.

28 minutes ago, ndrhn95 said:

HI~ I miss you too..

OH down is making me crazy.. :bawling:

ASDFGHJKLQWERTYUIOPZXCVBNM  THESE ARE SO GOOD :bawling:

btw, I didn't quote but the rumour about SBS Gayo. I hope it's just a rumour. Feel bad for Ten and Doyoung but at the same time feel bad for Mark (especially), Taeyong, Jaehyun, and Haechan. Taeil too but I doubt they're going to perform Without You. I hope that all of them will come and do special stage instead. Like my idea for special stage. :phew:

Hello !! Yeah OH was my only source of information and the only way i could interact and enjoy things ith my fellow fans and right now it's been down for days !! I hope it comes back fast...

I also feel super sad for Ten and Doyoung. Ten specially didn't look too happy at MAMA ..

23 minutes ago, riribl said:

Yeah i just noticed him, he looks really good i'm waiting for more pictures !!

Seems like Jaeyong were going for a "Goblin and Grim Reaper" concept lol

Edited by blue7kaoru
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, ndrhn95 said:

Despite NCT U not performing, in every Gayo of each broadcaster idols usually have their special stage and I'm sure NCT will too, while including all of the debuted members. Most probably doing a Christmas song. Or a cover of an old song with Christmas-y feelings. So I think Ten and Doyoung will still get to perform in all Gayos later :)