❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

hendery and lucas talking about their interest in beatboxing these days (in cantonese!!!) hendery: eh, recently don’t you... lucas: i like to beatbox hendery: right, i like to beatbox, so recently i will... [hencas making random noises]

lucas wanted to eat bbq with his lover and hendery stepped up to the plate again as his “girlfriend” LC: i want to eat this with my lover... bbq H: uh? but you’re eating bbq with me LC: come, quick, come. act as my lover [H acting] LC: oh, you’re back H: we can actually eat together this time... not just me holding a camera

Hendery’s “Oh my God~ It’s so delicious~ Oh my God~”

kun received all the fan letters and there were many many of them ! ~ he said he will look at everyone of them and he’s thankful to everyone

kun is so cute <3

All of TEN’s drawings from his latest instagram live

Ten was preparing to go into the mood but excited baby Yangyang was like "tHE FOOD IS HEEEEREEEEE" (P.S.: Ten's angelic voice covering How Can I Love The Heartbreak, You're The One I Love)

kun was showing how he got in ten's room and what ten and yangyang

were doing in the room in his live but at that time ten was also doing live

yangyang telling Ten to do a live stream in the bath then ten said yangyang should do it first... but yangyang said he’s too young

yangyang saying dangerous woman by super m is one of his favourite songs these days and requested it to be released soon so he can listen to it on his phone aaa he and ten sang a bit of it too!!

kun in ten insta live: hello everyone (in kr) ten in kun yizhibo live: hello (in chinese) yangyang: ʰᶤ

yangyang's non artsy richard simmons really dragged ten's drawing and signature lmao and ten calmly corrected him

191202 NCTsmtown_DREAM Twitter Update

EKyrhpTVUAAmYsC?format=jpg&name=medium

Czennies~ Today the thai concert has come to an end TT thank you for always loving us Dreamies even though our distance is far. It's my first time coming to Thailand as NCT Dream but thank you for giving us a lovely and warm welcome! I always wanted to see Thai fans And through this chance I get to see you guys, I'm leaving with making unforgettable and precious memories. I'll see you guys too in the future, so in the future too, (yo dream forever) thank you, I love you Czennies~ -Nana

Translated by captainuwu

yangyang has a habit of watching videos before he sleeps - stated hes suddenly into psychology videos - weird videos ex. top 10 most ugliest animals - genius/ppl that are really great(?) - seniors' stages to learn more - one of his fav movies: inception

191203 SMTOWNGLOBAL Twitter Update

EK04XUAVUAAGZ69?format=jpg&name=mediumEK04Xz3VAAARlXx?format=jpg&name=largeEK04YYJUYAA-cO2?format=jpg&name=large NCT DREAM successfully wrapped up ‘NCT DREAM TOUR “THE DREAM SHOW” – in BANGKOK’, their first concert in Thailand, selling out all tickets of the two-day show, and wowing the audience with their powerful performances and unique music!

#NCTDREAM #NCT #THE_DREAM_SHOW