❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

Taeyong about Doyoung:

Our relationship is a little awkward right now. we’re still working very hard on (understanding) each other, and actually our relationship is very close to the point where we are frank with each other and can joke about a lot of things together We give each other a lot of feedback. Anyhow, among the members’ relationships, ours is interesting. It feels like a present to me.

Doyoung about Taeyong:

Right now my relationship with Taeyong hyung is very strong. It’s strong, and we care for each other and love each other. I can curse without hesitation around him, that’s how close we are.

OP: (...) Oh, who is better in gaming between you & Taeyong?
Winwin: he is!
OP: he is? *shocked*
Winwin: he is a little better, honestly speaking.
OP: then last time you always say you carry the game!
Winwin: oh, I'm second, I'm placed second in NCT

The fan asked if Yuta still teach Ten Japanese nowadays and Yuta said they meet up not long ago and Ten asked him about Japanese’s grammar

He said initially there will be 3 jewels in one earring but it’s too heavy so he divided 2 on left side and 1 on right side

Yuta : who watched NCT LIFE until the last ep?
fan comment : it was fun!
yuta : thank you so much~
fan comment : I enjoyed NCT LIFE~
yuta : thanks~☺️

n: who do you think is the best in japanese
yuta: nowadays, I think it's doyoung...

yuta's soft "thank you~" when someone said his hairstyle is beautiful

yuta: *said goodbye in eng, kr and jp*
yuta: wangan~ (supposed to be wǎnān) I don't know chinese ehe
https://twitter.com/sfoffs/status/1218195795268251650?s=20

Yuta sang to Totoro song

“What’s your tmi today? We’re curious~”
Ahh we’re really busy preparing for lots of things. hmm tmi... an acne appeared here 

The song that you keep listening recently?

Yuta: our members listen to Baek Yerin’s songs a lot, and since i’m next to them, so i end up listening too. The songs are nice as well as her voice 

Yuta: Before I came to Korea, I was the one who received lucky money during new year. But it’s been long time since I left, & now I become the one who give money to others. My mom told me to prepare money & bring along haha. Wow it’s really been long time

Yuta talk abt how his current Korean is worse compared to when he was a trainee. At that time he had to memorise the words as he had class to attend, but now he only used words he know. He even doesn’t know if the word is backwards. 
Fan: but you are better than mark
YT: Am I?

(Subbed) Yuta vlive
Fan: when can I see you guys again in Korea?
Yuta: You will see us soon

[INFO] 200117 Commemorating the start of #NCT127ArenaTour ‘NEO CITY : JAPAN - #TheOrigin’, @MTV_JAPAN will be airing a huge 4 and a half-hour #NCT127 special, 【#NCT 127's All-out Coverage】, on January 19 (8 PM).

200118 NCT_OFFICIAL_JP’s Twitter update

EOiP37cUcAEScW_?format=jpg&name=large