❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album / NCT DREAM 'DREAM( )SCAPE' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

191003 YANGYANG Weibo Update

EF8bOXeU4AABKY_?format=jpg&name=large
EF8bOXgU4AAVKiK?format=jpg&name=large
EF8bOXfU8AEADhO?format=jpg&name=large
“Does everyone remember her? I haven’t been home for too long so she has occupied my bed for herself. I spent a lot of effort to snatch my bed back”,

Translated by highonmilktea - SM_NCT

191003 NCT DREAM VLIVE

https://www.vlive.tv/video/153289

chenle did the yo dream but during the second yo dream he started coughing and they all started fake coughing as well

jisung was trying to greet the fans but jeno kept lifting his hoodie up

jeno: hello~ it feels like a long time but we met on tuesday right? hello it’s jenshow

haechan doesn’t know the dates of the concert and so renjun dragged him out again

Hyuck said they will do “Yo Dream” at any time during the concert and told fans to be ready always and practice . Jeno imitated Freddie Mercury and when Hyuck really did “Yo Dream” out of the blue, Chenle proudly told Hyuck that he did it. Hyuck praised him

Jeno later said that they could also do it in the middle of a song
Jisung: don’t be nervous, do it comfortably
Hyuck: there’s no need to be nervous, just don’t be late in joining. join us comfortably
Renjun: don’t be burdened, but if you don’t we’ll be sad

*talking about Mark debuting on SuperM

CHENLE: does that make Mark our junior now?

<On Chenle’s iPhone 11>

HC: Earlier, Chenle actually whispered to me, “Hyung, make sure to comment about my phone–”
CL: I didn’t!!!!!! I didn’t~!! ><

<Mark’s reaction on Dream’s solo concert?>
HC: He’s jealous of course~ since he can’t do anything about it, he’s old
JN: But we’re almost there too
HC: Mark-hyung said he’ll definitely come! He said if he doesn’t, he’ll leave Dream’s KKT

they suddenly brought up the picture of haechan stuffing his bread and started laughing at him…jeno and jisung were trying so hard to show it to the camera and haechan was trying so hard to block them from doing it

renjun imitating the picture of haechan stuffing the bread into his mouth

Renjun: If you cry at the concert, I think I’ll cry too

191004 Doyoung is featured in an ELLE KR editorial about “Smart Knit”

“Breaking the classic style with hood detail, preppy knits who are for kids lately are NCT127 Doyoung’s favorite item. He becomes a fashion schoolboy while mastering the New-tro trend with Newsboy Cap!”