❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album / NCT DREAM 'DREAM( )SCAPE' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

Johnny's reaction while watching the "NCT Dream the love vs NCT Dream is love" try not to laugh challenge clip
"Mark, what are you doing?! Why is Mark like this? Aaahh hold up, restart! Hold up! Mark! Why is he so serious?!"

johnny’s live reaction to chenle struggling in that charade video

Johnny: Recently, I told Mark "you have the ability to make people laugh." It's not that Mark is trying to be funny, but Mark has the element that follows him which makes him funny. So I told him to think about it, if he knows about it he can be a lot funnier.

johnny ft. DY reacted to when taeyong accidentally interrupted taeil and JCC Ep.4 ft. TY where it’s just taeyong repeating whatever he said 

johnny & doyoung reacting to yuta's funny moments struggling with korean language

Johnny reacting to WayV part from the try not to laugh challenge NCT edition part 4

johnny was watching a “try not to laugh” his failed to jaemin's gong asmr

*Johnny watching Mickey Mouse Club Video
(saw rookies donghyuck) why is he such a baby~? he's a baby

johnny reacting to nct ruining twilight

[ENG] 200629 Johnny to Doyoung
Don’t curse when you come in!

좋은 건 크게 봐야지, NCT DREAM 천러 지성 촬영 비하인드 Behind film of CHENLE & JISUNG

200629 HENDERY IG Update 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCA3mb_AvLG/

[#오분루팡_악동서울] 티아오롱쥔&샤오롱바오.. 악동서울의 별명 부자 용군과 함께하는 좌충우돌 별명 짓기~! | TBS eFM

200629 NCTsmtown_Dream Twitter Update

Ebqy6PEVAAE8mrU?format=jpg&name=large
Ebqy8FNUcAAtBbJ?format=jpg&name=large

EbqzbJ7UwAArXMk?format=jpg&name=large
EbqzciZVcAEOEhb?format=jpg&name=large

EbqzmNlU8AEcCRy?format=jpg&name=large
EbqzoecUwAUb6ws?format=jpg&name=large

EbqzxhzUwAA6-bk?format=jpg&name=large
EbqzypEUcAAvoYI?format=jpg&name=large

Ebqz4suUEAERDf4?format=jpg&name=large
Ebqz7M4UYAAdRkL?format=jpg&name=large

Ebq0DnRU4AA0EvS?format=jpg&name=large
Ebq0Fb6U8AIDF8P?format=jpg&name=large

[NCT LIFE : DREAM in Wonderland] Character Teaser (캐릭터 티저) 

올케다방의 추억의 띵곡팔이 - 보이그룹 노래로 두둠칫 세븐틴, NCT127, 방탄소년단, VERIVERY, 아스트로, STRAY KIDS, 골든차일드 etc.

[TRANS] 200628 NCT 127 Interview for MORE Magazine - January 2020 Issue (Part 4): DOYOUNG 

[TRANS] 200628 NCT 127 Interview for MORE Magazine - January 2020 Issue (Part 4): JAEHYUN

200630 NCT DREAM Instagram account has finally been verified!

Happy Birthday TAEYONG

EbuvFWjUwAIyV4k?format=jpg&name=large

[Notice] Notice regarding artist WayV’s Reputation Rights

200630 DOYOUNG MENPA

What's hiding inside Doyoung's cheeks?
1. Pocket of songs
2. Coolness
3. Acorns
4. Cream cheese bread
Doyoung: maybe teeth are being hidden?

Doyoung-ahㅠ Have you seen this?ㅠ it's reallyㅠ wowㅠ neo, isn't itㅠ
[Dispatch's article about TaeyongBar's big scale birthday support at Hangzhou]
Doyoung: Ohh I saw it. It makes me really proud Czennies are really incredible

doyoung was quick to backtrack on his reply after he realized the fan might be too young to drink alcohol 

doyoung: we are bestfriends! 

Mark : Jungwoo cooks~ Taeil Hyung too, Jaehyun Hyung too... me and Yuta Hyung are eating what they cook usually!

Mark: I can't wear it outside( the shirt)  because its small in size. But I liked the color,I only wear pajamas. But there's Kim Jungwoo who lives with us. And keep teasing  me when he sees it.“

Mark: I bought Taeyong's birthday present. taeyong isn't watching this, right? it's not a surprise. I don't know if he remember it, but I saw something similar when I went to a store with him and I remember him saying it was cute

Mark: MBTI? I've done MBTI once about a month ago. I've tried once, but can we know about it only by doing it once? I'm not sure if it's exact but as I remember it was INFJ-A and another dash. Anyway it's INFJ, I turned out to be an introvert. Dang~~

MK : I bought Donghyuck iphone because he wanted it, but after that, in just two weeks, the screen scratched so much.. looking at that, I feel like a parent buying their kid a toy but my kid broke it right after (ㅋㅋ) I was like "I knew it..."
MK : but I didn't ask him directly, instead I asked him "want me to buy you a phone case?" But he said he ordered it already, so... yeah

mark talking about renjun posted a picture that rj took together with him, mark say actually until now he can’t tell what they‘ve been doing back then, and the place where they took it, he posted a bubble saying the sky was clear~

Mark said after taking off his wisdom tooth he was worried about the swelling afterwards and that he ate porridge for a few days. He was worried he would look like a squirrel but thankfully it was already okay during Music Bank.

yuta’s locker is full of mark’s photos 
Taeyong: what’s wrong with you???
Doyoung: are you two couple?
Mark: yuta you can say it
Yuta: we’re official (dating)
Taeyong: can you kiss right now?
Yuta: yes we can