❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album / NCT DREAM 'DREAM( )SCAPE' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

Doyoung: I saw fans (at the red carpet) who wore mickey-mouse-like headbands with our names written on them. 

Doyoung: Hello~ We've come to the airport in order to go to the EMAs in Spain~ I'm also really looking forward to what we will see in Spain. I'm also curious if there are many fans who like NCT 127 in Spain, I want to see them quickly~ @.@

191128 JENO VLIVE
https://vlive.tv/video/162966

JN: hello?
RJ: $&@#^
JN: *loudspeaker* what did you say?
RJ: why did you turn on vlive at the same time as my radio!!! fans would be confused
JN: they can watch vlive via com and radio via phone
RJ: smart. i'm able to call you because music is playing

JN: aegyo is still hard for me. it's something that you are born with it, like a natural talent. people like na jaemin, lee donghyuck- ah i mean haechan. it's been long since i last called him donghyuck people who don't easily get embarrassed can do it

JN: i'm upset. i thought dreamies would come during the last broadcast but they didn't. sure, they are resting and i don't wish to disturb but couldn't they come at least once. i haven't talked to them abt this but if they watch this, won't one of them feel guilty at least 

JN: clc came and brought yeeun a cake to congratulate her and told her she worked hard. meanwhile our lovely members ^^... it's fine! they are not caring for such things in order for us to be closer. i just felt a littleee~ bitter. i hope the guys watch this video, got it guys?

renjun: please turn off vlive now because you can still watch it again! if you tune into akdong seoul, you'll have a happier evening. also, you won't be able to hear this except now and we've also prepared a lot for today. you can watch vlive again at 10pm

jeno was hurt bc the members didnt come to his last the show broadcast and renjun really said "i did this radio fro 4 months and none of them came even once, i've never even mentioned it" /lol

"i'm not someone who would nitpick over such things hence i didn't bring it up but since (jeno) touched my nerve, i can't help but mention it anyways i don't really care about such things so (dreamies) just know it and come. bring delicious stuff over if you do come" 

191128 NCTsmtown_127 Twitter Update

EKdswH6VUAAXpRj?format=jpg&name=large
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone from us!!! We are always thankful!! Make sure you eat the most amount of food today❤️

#NCT #NCT127
#Thanksgiving #MacysParade

EKduGBmVAAYzpYD?format=jpg&name=large
✌✌

#NCT #NCT127 #MARK
#Thanksgiving #MacysParade

191128 RENJUN VLIVE
https://vlive.tv/video/162982

renjun please do more lives and when will (dreamies) go up to the rooftop to fight?
RJ: we'll have to wait for jisung to grow up before fighting. we still have to care for the minors 

renjun singing my page

renjun said jaemren cooking show he think he will consider about it

renjun already watch frozen 2, he said that olaf is really cute, at the dorm with jisung they keep talking about how cute olaf is, there’s also jeno beside him, but he couldn’t talk about it with jeno because he haven’t watch it yet

a fan asked if we'll be able to see renjun often next year and he said, "next year? yes! of course! we'll see each other often next year."

renjun was laughing alone then he asked manager hyungnim to laugh

renjun said he'll give presents to kids who won't cry this christmas, then went ahead and apologized to his manager /lol

renjun ranting about pubg for 30 sec he's basically saying how he likes the game, but hates how he has to wait 60 seconds after he dies. the most iconic part is at the end where he goes "那60秒我死也等不了" (i'll die before i can wait 60 secs)

renjun said he'll buy jeno food later because he stole his viewers from vapp

renjun's personal popcorn flavor preference is caramel (he almost said chameleon lmao) but in convenience stores there's always only salty ones, so he sometimes wont buy or just go with cheese or onion flavored ones