❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

200329 NCTsmtown_127 Twitter Update

EURTqRNU0AAgqxR?format=jpg&name=medium

You've worked hard too this week~ While praying you guys spent a happy weekend~~ I also pray for you guys to spend a good (full) Monday~~ let's meet again soon~

P.S : Our brucezennies are the real heroes this promotion~~

Translated by captainuwu

EURXLrlUUAEPBsc?format=jpg&name=large

To the heroes who are together with us @.@

Translated by captainuwu

200329 NCTsmtown_127 Twitter Update

EURX4b9UYAM-OL7?format=jpg&name=large

Thank you to the Czennies who cheered for us throughout this promotion!! It's a shame that we couldn't meet you but this promotion that we're together was fun, let's make more good times in the future as well, take care of your health and see you soon to be continued

Translated by captainuwu

200330 NCTsmtown_127 Twitter Update

Czenniesss it's Sun-D, I want to show you guys Haechan Radio again so I would like to listen to your stories
Please leave an encouraging message to Sun-D and NCT 127 with hashtag #0375해찬라디오 hehehe

Translated by captainuwu 

jisung was singing kristoff’s song from frozen 2...someone requested for it and he still tried singing it although he wasn’t sure about the lyrics

Jisung is singing to Mark’s and Taeyong’s rap part in Kick It 

jeno got sulky because jisung said he’s not going to do the vlive while going to their dorm

jisung vlive - phonecall with jeno ^^
jisung didn’t answer jeno’s phonecall at first and jeno started singing his part in DNYL 
“missed call, another missed call
12, 12:30, 2, 2:30am..!!!!”

JN: then tomorrow let's do a vlive
JS: ok.. promise
JN: i'll be there tomorrow
JS: is that a promise?
JN: you'll be there tomorrow
JS: yes
JN: ok then let's do it tomorrow
JS: yes~
JN: i'll make a reservation, we'll do it tomorrow

fan: love you
jisung: love you..oh~ too..

Jaehyun: It's my first time doing the instagram live right now so it might be a bit awkward but i turned it on because we're finished with kick it this week and im preparing for the next stuff

Jaehyun: What is dalgona coffee? Dalgona coffee...????

“Watching this with my nephew”
Jaehyun: Hello~~ How old is your nephew? 

Jaehyun's favorite sidetracks  from Neo Zone album:
- Love Song
- White Night
- Boom
- Love Me Now

Jaehyun: Our manager said that we are allowed to make individual instagram accounts now and asked who wants to make it so me, Johnny hyung and Yuta hyung made ours

Jaehyun: Actually... as you guys know, I'm really bad at taking selfies so I initially didn't have thoughts of making an instagram account but I thought that during promotions, it would be nice if I could upload the things I want to upload and have my own record & I could upload right away without having to go thru anyone. Rather than filming sth just for this, I made it to upload what I really want to upload & there's the advantage of being able to communicate with you guys so I said I would make an acc. I'm having fun with it!

Q : Do you have plans for tomorrow?
Jaehyun : Tomorrow... a schedule! But what schedule it is, it's a secret. It's a schedule where you have to do hair and makeup and wardrobe and there's also a camera

Before he ended his instalive, Jaehyun reminded everyone to stay healthy! 

What are your plans for tmr?
Jaehyun: There’s a schedule tmr, it's a secret! It's a schedule where we have to do make up, hair, wear our outfits and there will be cameras too 
As the whole day today, I don't remember doing anything else other than coming to the recording studio, preparing to record the song, practicing the song, and seeing the nice weather outside through the window

What do you want us to call you? Jaehyun VS Yuno
Jaehyun: I changed my name from Jaehyun to Yuno when I went from middle to high school so my friends from middle school & before call me Jaehyun and the friends that I knew from high school call me Yuno
and I debuted through “Jaehyun” so a lot of people call me Jaehyun. But for me, I don't mind either Jaehyun or Yuno, I like both!

Jaehyun: Finally I'm going to record! Thank you to czennies who supported us this promotions and as you can see, I am currently recording now so I think we will be able to meet again soon~

Also, I'll come on ig live sometimes like this! Actually.. the night scenery at the rooftop here is really pretty so I thought of doing the live there but it's too dark and you can't see anything & it's colder than expected. When it gets warmer, I'll think about it again