❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

15 hours ago, snggyu said:

it took a while to find ya, guys (bless riribl). I better start using twitter.

so many things happened and I missed everything about OH because we had so much to discuss, I'm happy to have pages to backtrack now lmao. I want to say how happy I was for the boys when they won, it was all too emotional and pure and Black on Black and Taeyong's tears and that DOTAE hug y'all! their friendship is just asdfsdg 

I also think we're going to get a January comeback/debut, it's no point in waiting for a decemeber one anymore. 

I'll come back later, once I backtrack everything. (I noticed there are some rumours I didn't even know about) 

Hi! I'm glad you find your way here :) OH is still down until now, mess. When so many good things happening to NCT.

14 hours ago, nocturne013 said:

Snggyu!!!! It's nocturne lol I actually found you while I was lurking the pits of akp hell (I was that bored) and left you message there and got the heck out of there but I'm glad you found riribl on twitter like the rest of us. I miss OH as well it's a mess but the NCT threads were great ;__; (twitter is nice for the pics but its kind of lonely and theres a lack of discussion) and I hope some of the users that are missing now will find their way here through twitter. Mamas was so good ugh I still retweet pics and stuff from it it was amazing and the quality of their songs is going up lately with black on black and good thing so that's a good sign that their comeback will be good. I also think their comeback is coming in January some are saying it's because of big groups coming back but I'm kind of glad sm is taking their time with this and not rushing/squeezing it in the last minute.We won't get bored tho because they have more awards to attend, gayos, Taeil/Doyoung on station.

But look out for 2017 which will be the year of NCT

Edit: Mess I just remember the time OH was down while the NCT127 album dropped OH is always down during important moments. 

Those stuffs will only happen in the end of December though. Idk how they will fill the void from now until then except with Lipstick Prince and Idol Party. Hopefully with even more unexpected stuffs and even better comeback stuffs before January.

The episode I've been waiting for finally has been subbed. I hope YoonA's one will be subbed soon, too.

Lmaoo

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, riribl said:

Season greetings. Green is indeed the fandom color

I don't mind because I like green :P 

I think there's no current SM acts that have green as fandom colour, right? SHINee's Pearl Aqua is close to green.

3 hours ago, ndrhn95 said:

I don't mind because I like green :P 

I think there's no current SM acts that have green as fandom colour, right? SHINee's Pearl Aqua is close to green.

I think flourescent green suits their neo concept.

NCT cards

Comments about Taeil's instiz article

I'm glad Taeil chose to be a singer indeed :blush:

The original article

http://www.instiz.net//pt/4251461

Doyoung's Lipstick Prince today

So Yuta started training in 2010/11? No wonder he's fluent in Korean.

I once read Yuta started training in 2012 and entered through Osaka global audition 2012. He came at the same time with Mark. Idk why the article mentioned 5-6 years instead of 4 years.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, riribl said:

Hi! I'm glad you find your way here :) OH is still down until now, mess. When so many good things happening to NCT.

Those stuffs will only happen in the end of December though. Idk how they will fill the void from now until then except with Lipstick Prince and Idol Party. Hopefully with even more unexpected stuffs and even better comeback stuffs before January.

Ugh you're right what are we gonna to do until then? Oh I well I do have to catch up on all of NCT's variety but I need new music I've been replaying all their songs these days having several withdrawal symptoms since its been a long time since we had new material. I just wish sm would let them comeback already if they got material ugh or release some more stuff from nct musically.  

Everyone else on sites are loosing their minds too I think I've seen around a dozen or tweets/posts on where the teasers/comeback are lol. I need something sm I'm tired of these games I want my teasers or something god. 

871fd9cf-9bb5-4f56-9d3a-e849f041a516.gif

1 hour ago, nocturne013 said:

Ugh you're right what are we gonna to do until then? Oh I well I do have to catch up on all of NCT's variety but I need new music I've been replaying all their songs these days having several withdrawal symptoms since its been a long time since we had new material. I just wish sm would let them comeback already if they got material ugh or release some more stuff from nct musically.  

Everyone else on sites are loosing their minds too I think I've seen around a dozen or tweets/posts on where the teasers/comeback are lol. I need something sm I'm tired of these games I want my teasers or something god. 

Lol even Taeyong and Jaehyun teased us but no NCT comeback teasers still. The endless teasing since forever but still no teasers smh, I understand why many fans are triggered. The feeling of knowing something is gonna come but it takes forever for it to actually happen...

I'm hoping on what ndrhn95 said will actually happen, that they will release the teasers right after EXO releases their album on 15th, but it's cutting too close with Christmas Idk how big is the chance for it to actually happen. They might just release the teaser on January 1st as a New Year gift (it's Kun's bday too)...

True stuff

42 minutes ago, riribl said:

Lol even Taeyong and Jaehyun teased us but no NCT comeback teasers still. The endless teasing since forever but still no teasers smh, I understand why many fans are triggered. The feeling of knowing something is gonna come but it takes forever for it to actually happen...

I'm hoping on what ndrhn95 said will actually happen, that they will release the teasers right after EXO releases their album on 15th, but it's cutting too close with Christmas Idk how big is the chance for it to actually happen. They might just release the teaser on January 1st as a New Year gift (it's Kun's bday too)...

True stuff

I'm hoping teasers drop Dec 31st and Jan 1st as well for an early Jan comeback in order ring in the new year with a bang! I'm trying to think logical that sm is still perfecting this comeback in order to let the boys rise more in 2017 and they're taking their time to make sure everything is good but I'm so impatient lol however when the teasers come out it will be worth the wait. I wonder if we're gonna open a new betting thread on OH when it comes back lol.

I relate to that tweet a lot I stan way too many members and love all of them ( I even love the undebuted ones lmao).

Also, I love that the fandom color might be green the lightsticks at the music shows look so bright and sort of like mini light sabers. It's kind of futuristic and high tech which is what NCT is about. I wonder what I fandom name will be (Instinct would be cool lol).

YOOOO YOOOOOO OMFMMGMFMFN G

KSDKDKSDLDSLDS NCTVELVET IM SCREAMING

ITS HAPPENING THEY'RE REUNITING SINCE PREDEBUT

MARK AND YERI (I HOPE) OMKDJFF I CANT BREATHE I WANT TO CRY I FORGIVE SM FOR LACK OF TEASERS'

YOOO ITS A SHOW A REALITY SHOW OMFG I CANT BELIEVE ITS UNREAL 

Yall soompi is cool for automatically updating tweets wow

Edit: added official tweet and here's the vlive link first episode airs 12/13: http://www.vlive.tv/video/18436

NCTVELVET RISSSE

• Like 1

4 hours ago, riribl said:

True stuff

EXO's album will be released on the 20 instead of the 15 now 

1 hour ago, ohplease said:

EXO's album will be released on the 20 instead of the 15 now 

Yeah, I wonder if that means we'll actually get the teasers earlier or still have to wait until January though.

What do y'all think?

I wonder which NCT is coming to that Victory show. Would they just send random NCT members there? lol

6 minutes ago, riribl said:

Yeah, I wonder if that means we'll actually get the teasers earlier or still have to wait until January though.

What do y'all think?

I wonder which NCT is coming to that Victory show. Would they just send random NCT members there? lol

since Johnny mentioned January in SMT i think it's in January or very late december, i prefer January December is so crowded with CBs and it's not like 127 are releasing the CB for the public if u get what i mean

for that vlive i think it might have to do with that charity event and the smstation song they're preparing for the event, so maybe in each episode they will have different group's members who are in the collab 

16 minutes ago, ohplease said:

since Johnny mentioned January in SMT i think it's in January or very late december, i prefer January December is so crowded with CBs and it's not like 127 are releasing the CB for the public if u get what i mean

for that vlive i think it might have to do with that charity event and the smstation song they're preparing for the event, so maybe in each episode they will have different group's members who are in the collab 

Johnny said what?? 
and what is this station single for the charity project??

please explain juseyos