[Mainland Chinese Drama 2016] Memory Lost 美人为馅

sugarplum892

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was almost done with episode 7 and they subbed it, wow.
Luck isn't with me these days lol.
I think it's better for me to drop this drama?
Since they seem to sub really fast now..

The releases seem to be 4-5 days apart, before that it was like once a month. I don't know if they will keep it up. That site seems to randomly sub titles. (?_?) 
I know they are looking for translators, but I don't know how it works. (T_T) 

Sorry BAOZ!! (~_~;) 

Do you have another project you are interested in translating? 

• 2 weeks later...

Another great Ding Mo novel! Too bad there's not a lot of discussion on here but Case #2 was my favorite! So much suspense leading up to the otp chemical romance. 

I loved the entire plot and how each case was related to the cynical group(7 total) who were known for killing. The cousin added was unncessary but for a second I thought that the male lead found the wrong fiancee. phew! 

• 4 weeks later...

Read the Chinese novel [nice!]. Was excited to hear about the novel being filmed into drama. Waiting for the season to be out train patience. HAHA, Anyway, really liked Jin Xi & Han Chen in here and the team camaraderie.

Feels that the couple have to overcome a lot to be together. But once they overcome obstacles, the love becomes stronger? Likes how their love for each other remains strong despite all the years.

• 1 month later...

Do you know the reason why 4udrama is not subbing it anymore these past few weeks I think? :bawling::bawling:

I so love Memory Lost that I watched the raw episodes till the end. Now I wanted to watch it again so badly with english sub.

• 3 weeks later...

I found the English subs upto episode 18 on a blog and she is also subbing the rest pretty fast. I'm not sure if it's okay to post the link here. The subber doesn't want her subs to be stolen by some other site. But you guys can go to the Memory Lost channel on Viki and you can find the link to her blog in the comments. That's how I found it.

• 5 months later...

Archived