[Web Drama 2020] How Are You Bread 하와유브레드

mysignisflower

@irilight hi, thank you! 

I'm still not familiar with soompi forum, but i learn fast, but how do we post IG updates? Is just posting the link or i need to do more? 

More updates from the PD facebook:

13118850_1163122510411834_79118397336674

(this one was posted early, but how nice she looks! :))

There's more from yesterday filming: 

13100769_1164450593612359_30691419888841

If i'm not wrong, she's a reporter. Those are probably from her work place. 

13139049_1164450480279037_46405140418358

(Suho is now in Japan to do EXO schedule for the weekend, so I think they will be filming mostly her scenes.)

Edited by cottonflower

3 hours ago, cottonflower said:

@irilight hi, thank you! 

I'm still not familiar with soompi forum, but i learn fast, but how do we post IG updates? Is just posting the link or i need to do more? 

More updates from the PD facebook:

@cottonflower  Welcome aboard soompi and the thread, No worries nobody judges..   Thanks for the gif's

6 hours ago, mysignisflower said:

@cottonflower thanks for all great photos :P;)

@mysignisflower you're welcome ^^ and btw, i wanted to ask you before, if it would be ok to change Suho name for his real name (Kim Jun-myeon), because Junmyeon decided to use his real name for acting instead of Suho. You could post it as Kim Jun-Myeon (EXO's Suho), and i think it would be fine. 

160507 updates:

Tomorrow is the last day of filming, it was so fast, but i guess webdramas i like that. 

After it, just waiting for news about when will be released and were. I've hear that it would be aired on youku in China, but I don't know about Korea. 

Thank you for all the updates, @cottonflower. They all look great...!

Upcoming Korean Web-drama "How Are U Bread"

photo723969.jpg

Added the upcoming Korean Web-drama "How Are U Bread"'s page to HanCinema database

"How Are U Bread" (2016)

Directed by Kim Yeong-joon

Written by Kang Soo-yeon-I

With Suho, Lee Se-yeong, Moon Ji-yoon, Han So-yeong, Kang Tae-hwan, Kim Seo-ra,...

Synopsis
The romance melodrama depicts an unpredictable sweet love story between a genus pastry chef, Ha Do-woo, who bakes 'bread that makes your wish come true' every morning in a mysterious bakery, and a writer for an entertainment TV show, Roh Mi-rae, who sneaks into the bakery to cast him for her show.

Broadcast starting date in Korea : 2016

source

* I noticed Hancinema is calling it "How Are U Bread" rather than "How are you bread."