CAST

KIM JUN MYEON (SUHO) - HAN DO WOO

LEE SE YOUNG - NO MI RAE

KANG TAE HWAN

MOON JI YOON

HAN SO YOUNG

----------------

SYNOPSIS

Han Do-Woo is a mysterious and excellent pastry chef. Every morning at a mysterious bakery, he makes bread to grant wishes. To have Han Do-Woo make an appearance on a TV show, screenwriter No Mi-Rae infiltrates the bakery.

----------------

NOTES

Filming begins April, 2016.

01.Soompi code of conduct SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.

02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.

03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.

04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 

05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

EXO’s Suho (Kim Jun Myeon) Confirmed for Main Role in New Web Drama

exo-suho.jpg

April 17, 2016

Kim Jun Myeon (EXO’s Suho) will play the main role, Ha Do Woo, in “How Are You Bread,” a new fantasy romance drama about baking. It will be produced by Aura Media, which also was the main production company behind “Doctor Stranger,” “Bride of the Century,” and “Best Couple,” to name a few.

“How Are You Bread” tells the tale of a secretive, genius pastry chef Ha Do Woo, who makes “bread that grants wishes” every morning at his mysterious bakery, and No Mi Rae, who is a script writer for a variety program that infiltrates the bakery in order to cast said patisseur.

It will be a romanic melodrama that portrays the lovey-dovey, but chaotic love story of the two main characters, along with the warm, touching story of how Ha Do Woo gives hope to those who are having a hard time with his bread.

Known for directing dramas “Athena” and “The 3rd Hospital,” as well as movies “Bicheonmu” (also known as “Flying Warriors”) and “Last Present” (also known as “His Last Gift”), director Kim Young Joon will be in charge of this drama, while Kang Soo Hyun, who’s known for her work with “Best Couple” and “Under Black Moonlight,” will be writing the script.

Head producer for Aura Media Go Dae Hwa reveals, “Even with his busy schedule, Kim Jun Myeon’s passion towards acting and this production is visible, and his preparations and efforts are amazing. He will show a new side of himself as the main character of a melodrama.”

According to the production team, “How Are You Bread” will air  in South Korea and China simultaneously sometime in the second half of the year, and is currently in discussion to air in 30 other countries, such as Japan and countries in the Americas, Europe, and Southeast Asia. It will begin filming sometime this month.

SOOMPI

@mysignisflower, thank you for starting this thread.... Seems like we have similar taste in drama, because I keep coming across drama that interest me, with threads you have started.   :)

I like Lee Se-Young and I love culinary drama. Add to that magical drama about a wish granting bread?! I am in.   

I do not know how Exo's Suho is as an actor, but it's probably a short web-drama, enough to get him a start in acting.

I hope this drama gets subbed

Lee Se-young stars opposite Suho in fantasy drama

LeeSeYoung1.jpg

Read more on Dramabeans

I am thinking maybe @fleurofjasmine, and possibly @evie7 may be interested;

@irilight yay, welcome :P yeah, it seems like that ... I'm so happy someone else here, I didn't want to post since there wasn't anyone to talk with, but now you're here, good to see you here :grin:  so I know I can shout out you when I start a new thread :P and about drama, from the photos I really like the scenery, at first I thought it would be comedy genre, but super it's fantasy melodrama ... I listen to the EXO songs really often, but I even didn't know all of their names :D so I've never seen Suho as an actor, but I'm curious about ... He said in the interview he has passion for acting and I like his appearance, so we will see soon ;)

1 hour ago, mysignisflower said:

so I know I can shout out you when I start a new thread :P

Yes, please do, @mysignisflower. That would be awesome   :)
I already have my imagination going about that bread. What a concept..

I like Exo too... So, between the two of them - I have high hopes for this drama.

Here's another article about Exo's Suho's confirmation

EXO's Suho cast as the male lead for Chinese-Korean drama 'How Are You Bread'

EXO-Suho_1460934909_af_org.jpg

EXO's Suho will be the lead in a fantasy romance!

The drama 'How Are You Bread' is a story about Han Do Woo, a genius patissier who makes a bread that can make wishes come true every morning in secret, and No Mi Rae, a female variety show writer.

Suho will be playing the role of the genius patissier. The producers said, "Even though Suho was busy, his preparation for the drama through his passion for acting and the drama was amazing. He'll be showing his side as the male lead of a melodrama through this.

The drama will start airing in Korea and China in the second half of the year, and he'll start filming soon!

source

Yey, @evie7. Glad you came and will give it a try.

I like Lee Se-young  too. She is young, yet have impressed me with the different roles she has taken on. 

I think I first saw her as a very young girl in both My Love Patzzi with Kim Rae-Won and Dae Jang-Geum. And in later years, in Goddess of Marriage, Adolescence Medley Drama Special, and Trot Lovers. She does not shy from playing an antagonist either, and has done well in it.

Shoutout to @suchadiva42 chingu.. She is back in a new drama soon.

Lee Se Young and EXO's Suho are falling in love

Suho-lee-se-young_1461028264_af_org.jpg

EXO Suho's partner in upcoming web drama 'How Are You Bread' is announced to be actress Lee Se Young!

The two are to portray the love story between a genius patissier and a variety show writer. Lee Se Young will be playing the role of Noh Mi Rae, who is the show writer of 'Top 3 Bakery Kings' and for the show, she must cast the genius patissier, Han Do Woo (Suho). But it won't be easy as she tries any and every method to convince him to join her show.

'How Are You Bread' is scheduled to air in both Korea and China, and the filming is starting soon.

Do you think Suho and Lee Se Young are a good match for the new web drama?

source

On 19/4/2016 at 1:41 PM, irilight said:

@mysignisflower, thank you for starting this thread.... Seems like we have similar taste in drama, because I keep coming across drama that interest me, with threads you have started.   :)

I like Lee Se-Young and I love culinary drama. Add to that magical drama about a wish granting bread?! I am in.   

I do not know how Exo's Suho is as an actor, but it's probably a short web-drama, enough to get him a start in acting.

I hope this drama gets subbed

Lee Se-young stars opposite Suho in fantasy drama

Read more on Dramabeans

I am thinking maybe @fleurofjasmine, and possibly @evie7 may be interested;

Thank you so much for the shout-out!! :)

I'm interested with this drama since I read about Suho casting few days ago and the story premise is interesting!!

But, is this web or regular drama? recently I love to watch web drama because its short duration and "not-mainstream" story premise.. I think I will give this a try :)

• Love 1

@valsava, just about any food theme drama, and I am in.... (My very first Kdrama was Gourmet... need I say more?)

So glad you and @ororomunroe are joining us... :)

Another article.... little bit more info.

EXO Suho Cast in the Drama Called ‘How Are You Bread’

ahh9oyfdp26dg9boihfyj8oyk0rmtvlu.jpg

EXO Suho cast as a main role for the drama ‘How Are You Bread’.

The drama is about a genius patissier Han Do Woo, who makes bread that can make wishes come true every morning at the mysterious bakery and a variety show writer No Mi Rae, who sneak into the bakery to cast him.

It is an emotional and romantic melodrama that draws a cute noisy love story along with the warm touching story of Han Do Woo give hope to people who are exhausted.

The drama is directed by a director Kim Young Jun, who directed the drama ‘Atena’, ‘The 3rd Hospital’ and the movie ‘Bichunmoo’, ‘His Last Gift’. The script is written by Kang Soo Yeong, who wrote Chinese and Korean drama ‘Best Couple’ and ‘Under Black Moonlight’.

The Aura Media’s representative producer said, “It is impressive that Suho showed his passion, prepared and tried his best on the drama even with his busy schedule. He will show his new look by appearing in the melodrama as a main role.”

Meanwhile, ‘How Are You Bread’ airs both in Korea and China later this year. Also, the drama is under discussion of airing in about thirty countries such as US, Europe, Japan and South East Asia. The first filming will start in April. (photo by SM Entertainment)

source

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also, the drama is under discussion of airing in about thirty countries such as US, Europe, Japan and South East Asia.

I am intrigued.....