[VARIETY] Welcome Show 어서옵쇼 (KBS) with hosts Lee Seo Jin, Kim Jong Gook and Noh Hong Cheol. Premiered Fri May 6. Watch It!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest florita529
On 5/26/2016 at 10:31 PM, calypso73 said:

I find myself strangely drawn to this show. And Cha Taehyun and Hong Kyungmin in the next episode? Sorry Seojinnie but I'm rooting from Kim Jongkook this time. :)

Oh i see you like the show...i hope you didn't mind sharing my sad thought about it via lsj thread. But as long Seo Jin in it, i'll continue watching and supporting the Welcome Show or Talent for Sale. On the positive side i like that Seo Jin trying to get out of his comfort zone.

Hi @florita529! I can't actually say I like it but I felt like pairing him with Ahn Junghwan was a discovery and I wanted to watch more of them. They work well together since their temperament is very similar. As I commented on Seojinnie's actors thread, I'm with you on discomfort specially after seeing those screenshots of the next episode. I didn't watch it live so I have no idea what context those costumes were used for.

Guest florita529

Finally watched the Eng Sub. The table tennis game was really funny specially the final game with Cha Taehyun and Seojinnie. Sejong and Seojinnie on the 4 legged race look so cute together like he's her uncle/dad. I can see why she's very popular. She's really charming and has a different kind of aegyo.

Hi all! I am watching this show mainly because of Sejeong (I watched Produce 101):wub:

The show is finally getting better than the 1st episode....

Can't wait for her to rap!

lpVmpd0.jpg

7 hours ago, calypso73 said:

Finally watched the Eng Sub. The table tennis game was really funny specially the final game with Cha Taehyun and Seojinnie. Sejong and Seojinnie on the 4 legged race look so cute together like he's her uncle/dad. I can see why she's very popular. She's really charming and has a different kind of aegyo.

We call her God Sejeong (she actually is embarrassed about being called god c:) and an ajusshi due to her manly-like character. She has an amazing voice and personality! :wub:

BTW I really love Seojin and Sejeong interactions. It's so cute.. :D

It's obvious Seojin likes Sejeong as a dongsaeng. Reminds me of how he was around Park Shinhye in Three Meals a Day, commending her for every little thing. I love Sejeong's cute reactions and her easygoing nature. She was around a horde of ahjussi in this episode and she didn't seem in the least bit uncomfortable.

I was laughing at how Cha Taehyun was pleasantly surprised to be in Sejeong's midst. The 1n2d boys are IOI and Pick Me addicted after all.

2016062212582781622_1.jpg

kim jong min + solji(kim jong kook team)

park soohong -(lee seojin team) 

shinyoung -julien kang (noh hongchul ) plus 2 gagman kim jiho + Kim Jae Wook, 

already so long not see kjm+ kjk tgether on variety show

Spoiler

kjm-solji teach  dance 

kjk-kjm-solji with soon jung /koyote song time opening)

Archived