[Current 2016 Drama] My Amazing Boyfriend (我的奇妙男友)

tompark

11 hours ago, yoyo_icecube said:

newbie here... i login to find out about the male lead after i got to know that he is korean..

can anyone intro me about this guy?

btw.. i love the female lead so much, i've been waiting for her next drama since 'silent separation'

Omo! So that is where she is from. I was wondering which drama she starred in.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I watch until ep 10 with subs now :m hunting for the rest:Di really like this series,TJZ is a really whacky character that strangely fit well with main guy(he's a cutie hot pie to boots too):P

20 hours ago, yoyo_icecube said:

newbie here... i login to find out about the male lead after i got to know that he is korean..

can anyone intro me about this guy?

btw.. i love the female lead so much, i've been waiting for her next drama since 'silent separation'

Male lead is a model, this is his first drama. Its quite obvious from his acting

Female lead is doing a great job presenting her over the top antics

The cop guy seems sick, probably why he broke off from the female lead. Xuan's fiance seems shady especially since he has so much screen time

6 hours ago, dekaron said:

Male lead is a model, this is his first drama. Its quite obvious from his acting

Female lead is doing a great job presenting her over the top antics

The cop guy seems sick, probably why he broke off from the female lead. Xuan's fiance seems shady especially since he has so much screen time

i wonder how did he manage to get this job.. newbie for a lead character... in foreign land. but imo, his acting is not that bad..

XD i like how he is obviously using TJZ's parent to make her let he stay in her house xD

currently at ep6, but from what u said, makes me think that xuan's fiance might be the bad guy, usually bad guy is not that far from the lead character xD

my wish is, i hope they can make better CG. TT.TT

Up to ep 14 now on hdfree.se - i find the show light and hilarious. Wu Qian is adorable in a genuine way - her OTT humor/acting also doesnt feel out of place. Although am not a fan of Korean actors in chinese productions (totally did not get the Yoona casting in Zhao Zi Long), somehow the lead actor here seems to fit the role as he gives off an otherworldly aura with his height, posture and gait (probably due to his modelling background). He looks cute when he smiles but I am really not quite sure why he is deemed to be so good looking by everyone in the show (probably because I am much older than the average fan-girl base he is targetting! hahahaah)

again, hello @thunderman1 ! :)

53 minutes ago, lizzieyen said:

Up to ep 14 now on hdfree.se - i find the show light and hilarious. Wu Qian is adorable in a genuine way - her OTT humor/acting also doesnt feel out of place. Although am not a fan of Korean actors in chinese productions (totally did not get the Yoona casting in Zhao Zi Long), somehow the lead actor here seems to fit the role as he gives off an otherworldly aura with his height, posture and gait (probably due to his modelling background). He looks cute when he smiles but I am really not quite sure why he is deemed to be so good looking by everyone in the show (probably because I am much older than the average fan-girl base he is targetting! hahahaah)

im still waiting for doramax upload the series.

i agree with your opinion... before i find out that he is korean, i really thought he's new chinese actor.. until i realize his mouth doesn't sync at all with the audio, then only i found out about him. but... his vibe and look doesn't looks korean at all to me.. maybe due to styling, he looks chinese.. and give off abit of zhang han's vibe. im excited to see more foreign actors get opportunity to act in china..i think it's amazing hehe.. they are dubbing the series btw.. so i don't mind foreign actors.

1 hour ago, lizzieyen said:

I am loving it too. It's pretty light ,airy, and often times cheesy. lol. I'm caught up to ep 9. I can understand Chinese but I prefer English subtitles too. haha!

First comment on this thread! I have the impression that the villain (XX's fiance) is after his blood for two reasons:

- he has a genetical disease

- when he took his blood 100 years ago, he thought, he could stay immortal like XLQ. But it only worked for a while. His blood didn't heal him entirely. Hence he asked professor Li to do some research so that he could discover the secret of the blood. Therefore he sponsored Li's research. But Li needed the corpse that's why the latter was removed from the lake.

However, it escaped from him and got alive again. So I believe, he will try to drain his blood again if they can't discover XLQ's secret in his blood. 

Okay............. I just finish watching the final episode 28.......... feel that I want to rant...

not sure if the show worth my 28x45 minutes... 

I think it still worth my time watching the cute dimple smiles kekekeke...........and both are so cute together...

can't wait to rewatch them again when the sub is out (was watching it with my limited Mandarin skills)

I don't think I should post any spoiler .. don't want ppl to bash me later ... but do watch it , it is quite entertaining and addicting.

6 hours ago, Alfani C said:

Okay............. I just finish watching the final episode 28.......... feel that I want to rant...

I think it still worth my time watching the cute dimple smiles kekekeke...........and both are so cute together...

can't wait to rewatch them again when the sub is out (was watching it with my limited Mandarin skills)

I don't think I should post any spoiler .. don't want ppl to bash me later ... but do watch it , it is quite entertaining and addicting.

Please,give me the link to watch it too!

@Alfani C and @lizzieyen how and where were you able to watch to ep 28/22? Thanks!

I've watched subbed to ep 14 and found raw ep to 16 and oddly skip to 22, enjoying it a lot so far. Not really following any dramas lately except for Omukae Desu. But this has now gone to top of my list.

It's confusing when they say it started on the 25th of April and one ep M-F so, should be only abt 10-11 out...where do these later episodes come from?

This series is quite entertaining and really was a very pleasant surprise considering the main lead is a newbie actor (his first!) but the female main lead has really done her job well of carrying most of the heavier "acting" requirement in the series. All the supporting cast are good in their roles too. I really like her parents (Wish they had more scenes) and her assistant. The pacing is just right so far and the comedy is spot on, not too much and the effects they use to emphasize comedic points are not overdone. 

I think it really gets more into the romance after ep 15 so it's tough to wait for the subbed episodes. But the trailer (watched on viki after watching 16 eps) gives out a lot of clues, you've practically seen the whole series except for the climax at the end! LOL

8 hours ago, Alfani C said:

Is it happy ending??or open ending??chie chie:wub:

7 hours ago, lizzieyen said:

@cdcotr I watched up to ep21 on hdfree.se but subbed it's only until ep14. I would rematch with subbed as there are some parts where it was not clear to me what did XLC do for TJC (in ep 17) as I couldn't read the document ! 

I couldn't find the full ep 17 but found raw episodes of 18-21 on yt earlier today...Was ep 17 the one with the takewondo match?

7 hours ago, lizzieyen said:

@cdcotr I watched up to ep21 on hdfree.se but subbed it's only until ep14. I would rematch with subbed as there are some parts where it was not clear to me what did XLC do for TJC (in ep 17) as I couldn't read the document ! 

I couldn't find the full ep 17 but found raw episodes of 18-21 on yt earlier today...Was ep 17 the one with the takewondo match?

5 hours ago, cdcotr said:

Ep 16 is the one with the taekwando match and ep17 shows the aftermath of him pushing her away and feeling like shite when she went overseas with Dong Dong. 

It's subbed to ep21 now on hdfree.se

Archived