[Current 2016 Drama] My Amazing Boyfriend (我的奇妙男友)

tompark

My Amazing Boyfriend
20160426024147267.jpg

INFO 
Country: China | Type: Drama | Episodes: 28 | Air Date: April 25th, 2016 
Air Time: Monday to Friday | Network: MGTV

SYNOPSIS 
Mutant Xue Ling Qiao, who has been asleep for centuries, is awakened by the unlucky actress Tian Jing Zhi in a car accident. He then forces his way into living at her house despite his mysterious past. On the surface, she acts like she’s not bothered by his super powers, but actually, she tries her best to get rid of this “monster.” Unexpectedly, their torment of each other gradually warms their relationship. This not only illuminates their romantic feelings but also reveals a shocking conspiracy that spans centuries.

- TRAILER -

- OST -

Opening Theme Song

Ending Theme Song

WATCH ONLINE WITH ENGLISH SUBTITLES ON VIKI: HERE
WATCH ONLINE RAW: HERE
4910_MyAmazingBoyfriend_Nowplay_Small.jp

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just started this one at dramafever too. It definitely has the My Love From Another Stat vibe but with its own quirkiness to it. Loving it so far :)

i love her clothes too! Anyone got an idea where to buy the blue jumpsuit she wore on Episode 2? The one with Mickey and Minnie Mouse print at the back?

11 hours ago, NhicarT said:

I just started this one at dramafeber too. It definitely has the My Love From Another Stat vibe but with its own quirkiness to it. Loving it so far :)

i love her clothes too! Anyone got an idea where to buy the blue jumpsuit she wore on Episode 2? The one with Mickey and Minnie Mouse print at the back?

Soompi is owned by VIKI, do you think it's a good idea to be promoting DF here? haha :D

9 hours ago, tompark said:

Soompi is owned by VIKI, do you think it's a good idea to be promoting DF here? haha :D

Oh LoL really, I didn't know that. I guess it ws more advertised in DF than Viki. Oh well, taking that aside this drama is so addicting. And she does wear a lot of disney prints hahaha

I'm confused about what this drama is. I watched the first two episodes and really enjoyed them. Now a friend is telling me that it's based on the series "you who came from the star" and I felt my mood totally disappear for some reason. :D 

@tompark in the title header here you have written: Based on the Korean drama "You Who Came From the Stars"

But on the Viki channel you said it was based on a book "我的奇妙男友" (My Wonderful Boyfriend). 

So is the book based on the TV series YWCFTS? What year did the book publish?

Anyway, if I would compare the story to anything so far it would be "My girlfriend is a Gumiho". Mythical creature saves actor human and by doing so their lives are linked. Creature moves in and love happens.

I admit that some characters look/seem the same, but that is how far I would stretch the comparison to YWCFTS. The whole feel and story setup is completely different. 

1 hour ago, scr0ll said:

I'm confused about what this drama is. I watched the first two episodes and really enjoyed them. Now a friend is telling me that it's based on the series "you who came from the star" and I felt my mood totally disappear for some reason. :D 

@tompark in the title header here you have written: Based on the Korean drama "You Who Came From the Stars"

But on the Viki channel you said it was based on a book "我的奇妙男友" (My Wonderful Boyfriend). 

So is the book based on the TV series YWCFTS? What year did the book publish?

Anyway, if I would compare the story to anything so far it would be "My girlfriend is a Gumiho". Mythical creature saves actor human and by doing so their lives are linked. Creature moves in and love happens.

I admit that some characters look/seem the same, but that is how far I would stretch the comparison to YWCFTS. The whole feel and story setup is completely different. 

You are right, I wrote that ages ago. The drama is based on the book "My Wonderful Boyfriend". He's not an Alien, he's a mutant. The only think similar would be her being an actress and he a "Monster". 

1 hour ago, bigeye12 said:

not bad thank you and i cant wait for so long because i enjoy watch it very much

I new in this thread and.....I stuck on this page.......I just move on from another bomb drama,i gues you all know it.....this drama,so far so good,i had enjoyed very much too.

My question: How many episodes it aired?? 

Thank you for the attention:wub::wub:

On 4/30/2016 at 0:10 AM, Carin UM said:

I new in this thread and.....I stuck on this page.......I just move on from another bomb drama,i gues you all know it.....this drama,so far so good,i had enjoyed very much too.

My question: How many episodes it aired?? 

Thank you for the attention:wub::wub:

I think so far is 5 episodes.

Does the A-list actress, the best friend of our heroine, and her only fake on the surface fiance , is he the ultimate baddie that wants to get rid of our mutant hero and does this guy have a mutant gene too but is not as perfect as our hero's genes. also does the research lab balding guy want hero's genes to revive his daughter or wife from being ill in some way? too many questions unanswered at this point at watching episodes 1 and 2

lol so i bought dramafever premium now i realize i have to wait til wednesday for a new episode lol cause it gave you 7 episodes but im loving it so far its like a quirky version of my love from another star

did you guys know that the main guy actually speaks chinese i thought it dubbed at first 

11 hours ago, nammminn said:

lol so i bought dramafever premium now i realize i have to wait til wednesday for a new episode lol cause it gave you 7 episodes but im loving it so far its like a quirky version of my love from another star

did you guys know that the main guy actually speaks chinese i thought it dubbed at first 

Yes! I was surprised since I thought he is Korean?? But this drama is pretty entertaining! I don't find the main actress annoying at all!

newbie here... i login to find out about the male lead after i got to know that he is korean..

can anyone intro me about this guy?

btw.. i love the female lead so much, i've been waiting for her next drama since 'silent separation'

On 2 Mei 2016 at 0:34 PM, thunderman1 said:

It looks like Xian Xuan's fake fiancee is evil This drama is light and better than Yours u Who Came From the Stars. It is not meant to be similar but adapted from a novel.

From that lips in his hoodie jacket look like the university professor :crazy::crazy:/ Ye Chen

Archived