[Drama 2016] Beautiful Mind 뷰티풀 마인드

Prettysup

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jang Hyuk is the BEST!

He kept my eyes glued to the drama.....when I realised the list of actors offered for the lead originally, I was glad that they all turned down the role because only Jang Hyuk could pull off with his eccentricity and highly intelligent disposition.

Beautiful mind Jang Hyuk, anti-social disorder, a calmness that is creepy

+2572 -72I think that episodes 1 and 2 were really great even though the ratings were low. Hope that the scriptwriter would not be affected and continue to write this way

+2062 -56Jang Hyuk’s acting is awesome, the supporting casts are great too, looking forward to next week

+1894 -50This is a really good drama, it has been a long time since we get such a fine medical drama after White Tower

+1852 -47It is scary when Jang Hyuk and Heo Joon Ho appear together, hopefully they can maintain the quality of it.

+1628 -94The ratings will pick up after a while

+404 -11Although Jang Hyuk has an anti-social disorder, but Heo Joon Ho is more scary

+420 -13This is really good, I watched Doctors yesterday and switched to this today and find it really interesting. Although the other side is leading now due to their cast, but I think that the storyline is better here, so I decided to watch this.

+341 -20A very handsome multi-façade doctor

+365 -7Jang Hyuk, Heo Joon Ho and Oh Jung Se’s acting skills are great

+292 -6Scriptwriter please do not be affected by the low ratings and continue writing this way

+294 -10The story is very good, as compared to Doctors who is just about romance, I prefer this

+288 -6Jang Hyuk really acts well, he is a scary but charismatic psychopath

+275 -6Jang Hyuk is no joke, his acting is really awesome, so is Heo Joon Ho.. zzang

2016062201001745500121211_99_20160621235

Source : http://m.entertain.naver.com/ranking/comment/list?oid=076&aid=0002947833&rankingType=default&rankingDate=20160622

Beautiful Mind Jang Hyuk’s secret revealed – anti social disorder

[+747,-29] It is scary when Jang Hyuk and Heo Joon Ho faces each other, the big 3 stations finally has a  drama with TVN-quality.

[+570,-18] Jang Hyuk is an actor with both good looks and acting skills who doesn’t rest, even though he started off as an idol (TJ period). Even if the drama does not do well, he is already an acclaimed actor.

[+474,-20] Everyone’s acting is great, I can really focus when watching. Really love this and hope that the good story  can continue

[+382,-15] You can trust actor Jang Hyuk !!

[+384,-25] Jang Hyuk’s character is a good guy. Yoon Hyun Min? I feel that he is the bad guy. So far all the negativity is directed towards Jang Hyuk, I think this will change later.

[+171,-5] This is the most interesting medical drama that I have watched in recent times

[+178,-4] Jang Hyuk and Heo Joon Ho’s actings are great, very exciting

[+172,-3] Jang Hyuk and Heo Joon Ho are divas, I thought my heart was going to stop beating

[+154,-1] Both Jang Hyuk and his father do not look like bad guys, but JH actually has anti social disorder.. what a twist! Looking forward to how he will overcome this with Park So Dam!

[+139,-2] Is this really a Korean drama? The latter part where JH and HJH did the operations were so exciting and good

20160621_1466516693_27533200_1_99_201606

Source : http://m.entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=213&aid=0000884140&rankingType=default&rankingDate=20160621

Before the show premieres, i was discussing with my friends could they be related since they share the same surname? But she says there are so many Koreans with the surname Lee. So i was quite surprised when it was revealed they really are father and son !

14 hours ago, jongski said:

And for anyone who can answer or explain....

Was the body switched before surgery or after the surgery? Or maybe I should just watch again. Ha. I am puzzled too about what Dr. Lee said to his father " Father, I didn't get caught".  So the father knows  what's wrong with Dr. Lee and what he did with switching the body?And the last scene left me hanging.. like what the hell will Dr. Lee do to Jin Sung?!

Jang Hyuk.. is cool in this drama.. cold unfeeling..I wanna punch the guy. Like couldn't  you help at least ( the opening scene on the plane. Ha ha.

Waiting for raw of ep 2.

The body was swapped after the surgery.. apparently LYO swapped it coz he wanted to check the brain for some fungus growth.. but as to why the heart was missing, that part has not been explained yet.

6 hours ago, Gerry58 said:

So park Seyoung's character going to get dumped, feel sorry esp after 5 years relationship- hope the writer gives her another nice guy - so many handsome doctors there so she don't feel so sad 

Hmm I dont think they will make the hero dump his girl especially one whom he has proposed to .... that doesnt sound very heroic right? So my guesses are either she ditches him (for some reason) or she dies ? LOL.. just my guess, pls dont throw tomato at me, i know that you are a PSY fan :) 

1 hour ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

Jang Hyuk is the BEST!

He kept my eyes glued to the drama.....when I realised the list of actors offered for the lead originally, I was glad that they all turned down the role because only Jang Hyuk could pull off with his eccentricity and highly intelligent disposition.

Yes now i cannot imagine any other actor who can pull off this role, JH has really nailed it!

6 hours ago, hushhh said:

And as always K-drama conviction that all you need to indicate that  you have flashed back to an earlier time is a change of hairstyle #LGM

And PSD with long hair too, YHM also had different glasses in the flashback. I prefer this actually coz I get confused with timeline easily so I need some obvious visual cue to tell me ! 

16 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

And PSD with long hair too, YHM also had different glasses in the flashback. I prefer this actually coz I get confused with timeline easily so I need some obvious visual cue to tell me ! 

Agreed.  I totally need some visual indicators when they do a time shift.

I just find it amusing that they rarely truly try to make the actors look younger.  They can jump back 20years and all they will do is brush hair forward, add extensions and switch glasses. The women sometimes allow for more flexibility but the men . . . twenty years earlier and the only difference is there is a bang.

Guest my2centsworth

Finished with the second esp and still hooked....past the point of no return....lol  After watching I have to wonder if the father, Dr. Lee is the true Dr Frankenstein  and his son, Dr. Lee is his monster? After watching, I have to go back and watch again. So much to read between the lines and need to research anti-social behavior. One thing that puzzles me, if out Dr. Lee with without emotions, then where did her find enough emotion to have a relationship with a woman and even ask her to marry him? We also have a very good mystery that involves the dead man who's body is missing and his heart was removed. Kang was is name?  Very interesting and teaching drama we have her. Along with great writing and cast.

Ok so I watched the first two eps just now....and I FREAKING LOVE EM!!!! Jang Hyuk is nailing that creepy/unemotional/detached character! PSD is acing it as well! Not feeling their age gap so that's great :) Just a few questions...

1. Why the hell did Young Oh stab JS with a scalpel at the end of ep 1?? That was hella creepy...and with that lip graze! Sexy and creepy! I assume it's something to do with her condition...? 

2. How did Young Oh manage to maintain a relationship for 5 years with MJ with his antisocial personality disorder??

3. Is SJ guilty of anything?? Like how can the heart of a patient disappear???

Archived