Quantcast

[Drama 2016] Beautiful Mind 뷰티풀 마인드

Prettysup

On 4/27/2016 at 8:21 AM, Prettysup said:

Heo Joon Ho has been confirmed to join this drama, which marks his return to the small screen after 9 years. Korean netizens have shown positive feedback towards his return.

This will be Heo's first time acting as a doctor, and it is also his reunion with Jang Hyuk since they acted together in "Volcano High" in year 2001.

Another solid actor joining the cast !

Credit : http://office.kbs.co.kr/mylovekbs/archives/244222

that's one of my favorite Hyukie film. lol. most of the actor in the film now become a big name in Korea. Shin Min-ah, Gong Hyo JIn, Kim Soo Ro and Kwon Sang Woo. oh, how's the time flies. :bawling:

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

I've been waiting a long time for Hyukkie to play doctor again. So yay! I adored his character in Thank You.

I don't really take these frontal lobe deficiencies seriously. It's just a plot device to make our male lead an emotionless. unfeeling scumbag for the first 4 episodes so that he can "grow" and "develop". But the bizarre serial deaths sound interesting.

At least Hyukkie looks old enough to be some hotshot neurosurgeon. 

I agree @40somethingahjumma  And it's been since thank you JH played a Dr role looking forward to see him in a white gown again

2 hours ago, Gerry58 said:

@Prettysup- hope so. Glad he is back, things will start moving 

But I believe this will just be a short stay, coz his Chinese drama has not wrapped up yet. So I guess he will probably return after the May day holiday in China is over.

Yes!!!! I'm back and thread in unlock now.. he he. is Park Seyoung the female lead now? I like her!  I wanted Park Bo Young or Park So Dam but I don't mind Park Se Young.... yeah.. these 'Park' actors are good ones he he he.

So happy I'm not gonna  see JH in costume @Prettysup .. remember in Merchant Gaekju thread . I was posting.. but I wanted to see him in  current setting drama not  wearing costume. Well, got my wish.. it ain't Iris  but this is okay he's a doc. hahahaha. JH :wub::)

@jongski Haha no, so far Park Se Young is still the second female lead. The female lead has still not been confirmed, I wonder why are they taking so long? And yah its great to see Jang Hyuk wearing modern clothes in a drama !

@Gerry58 I believe he was going for the mass script reading. Hopefully we will get to see some news about that soon!

@Prettysup- yay! So happy to see the script, wondering what the storyline

I went to watch 'Shine or go crazy' - amaze that jang hyuk still can do fighting scenes so well. Like the actor who acted as the emperor, he will be acting in this drama

@Gerry58 Yes JH knows martial arts in real life and he loves boxing too, so he can really do all the fighting scenes very well. 

And yeah the emperor in SOGC is Ryu Seong Soo, I think he is acting as an assemblyman in this drama. Not too sure how a politician is going to interact with doctors and detectives. Looking forward to the story! 

Definitely watching this drama because of Park Seyoung. But I liked Yoong Hyunmin in MDGSW (especially how playful he is towards PSY on BTS videos) and Jang Hyuk (from FTLY). @Gerry58 have recommended some of JH's good historical dramas but I haven't really warmed into it just yet, I only discovered Kdramas in late 2013. So far I've only watched two or three. I have seen the newly confirmed actors on some dramas I liked - I Miss You/Plus 9 Boys, Wonderful Days and Reply 1988/Ms Temper and NJG. I know that actor who was in Wonderful Days was Jo Insung's acting professor, I remembered him saying that in Running Man when asked to name students who made it big, and he mentioned JIS. I must say the drama look promising, so I'm looking forward to it. Not to mention, I'm enjoying My Neighborhood Lawyer too.

May 2 news:

According to news released today, the officials have assured viewers not to worry about the filming progress, as they have already confirmed the female lead, but it is still not time to release the news yet. Earlier it was reported that they have shot a teaser without the female lead.

Jang Hyuk will finish shooting his Chinese drama in mid May, and filming for this will start in end May.

2015123120300383434_1.jpg

Credit : http://stoo.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno=2016050209285183381

Apparently, the day Jang Hyuk returned on the 29th April was to shoot the teaser, not the script reading. The script reading will be done in mid May after JH finishes the Chinese drama. 

According to the news, Cinderella and the 4 knights will wrap up shooting on May 25th, which is a pre-produced drama. So perhaps filming for Beautiful Mind will commence after that, if PSD is confirmed to join the cast.

• Guest changed the title to [Drama 2016] Beautiful Mind 뷰티풀 마인드

Archived