Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VIP_Cake

I'm no longer receiving Email notifications

Question

So I follow a few threads and in my settings, I want to receive an email everytime someone posts a reply on a thread I'm following.

Emails were sent to me normally when I first started following threads but recently I stopped receiving emails from some threads.

3 Threads stopped sending me emails and 2 threads sometimes sends me emails and sometimes doesn't.

I already checked my settings and nothing changed in my settings.

I also checked the spam box in my email and it wasn't there.

Is this a bug or a glitch or something? I don't know how to fix this.

Any advice would help, thanks!

7 answers to this question

The problem occured again... I'm only getting a few emails from a small amount of threads out of many that I follow.... :/

Is there a way to prevent this? Or is it a bug that I sometimes can not avoid?

@VIP_Cake I've noticed similar problems to threads I'm following. You might want to uncheck them, then check them again to see if that solves it though it could mean only a temporary solution.

@ebullient have you got any permanent solution for this?

@CamelKnight I unfollowed and then following again before and it still didn't work. I also tried changing the settings to 'sending one email a day' or 'sending one email a week' and it still didn't work.

Thank you for solving my problem 2 months ago but sadly the problem came back...

I'm suppose to receive emails every time someone replies to a thread that I'm following but all of a sudden it stopped sending me emails every time someone posts something. Now I only receive one or two emails everyday of a random post from some threads instead of every posts.

In some days, I don't receive any emails at all.

I've tried changing my settings but I still didn't work.

Please help me resolve this issue, thanks in advance!