Nationality: Korean
Profession: Actor, Singer
Birthdate: January 24, 1990

-- DRAMA SERIES --

- Descendants of the Sun | Taeyangui Hooye (KBS2 / 2016) - Kim Gi-Bum
- Imaginary Cat | Sangsanggoyangi (MBC every1 / 2015-2016) - Yook Hae-Gong
- Who Are You: School 2015 | Hooayoo- Hakgyo 2015 (KBS2 / 2015) - Min-Suk
- Hi! School - Love On | Haiseukool - Reobeuon (KBS2 / 2014) - Park Byung-Wook
- Shut Up Flower Boy Band | Dagchigo Kkochminambaendeu (tvN / 2012) - Seo Kyung-Jong (keyboard)

photo675645.jpg

photo675635.jpg

---

CfPuiHtUUAA2J3W.jpg:large

Guest Tinkiebell

Kim Min Suk to Join Park Shin Hye and Kim Rae Won in “Doctors”

Kim Min Suk to Join Park Shin Hye and Kim Rae Won in “Doctors”

Actor Kim Min Suk, who is currently starring in the drama “Descendants of the Sun,” has decided to star in his next drama “Doctors.”

According to affiliates on April 5, “Kim Min Suk has will be starring in ‘Doctors’ as Choi Kang Soo.”

This new SBS Monday-Tuesday drama “Doctors” is about the reality of the relationship between patients and doctors.

Actor Kim Rae Won will be playing Hong Ji Hong, a neurosurgeon, and actressPark Shin Hye will be playing Yoo Hye Jung, a student of Hong Ji Ho who decides to become a doctor thanks to him despite her dark past.

Kim Min Suk will be playing Choi Kang Soo, a neurosurgeon who is a colleague of Yoo Hye Jung. In the drama, he sets up a blog and writes about Yoo Hye Jung, becoming more and more popular as a blogger. He also likes her, making fans curious as to how their love line will progress.

“Doctors” will air in June after “Jackpot” finishes its run.

Source (1)

Guest Tinkiebell

Which “Descendants of the Sun” Co-Star Is Kim Min Suk Afraid Of?

Which “Descendants of the Sun” Co-Star Is Kim Min Suk Afraid Of?

Actor Kim Min Suk recently appeared on KBS2’s “Entertainment Weekly,” where he dished out on his co-stars in the hit drama “Descendants of the Sun,” Jin Goo and Song Joong Ki.

When asked about his time on the set of the drama, Kim Min Suk admits how much Song Joong Ki frightens him. “Song Joong Ki is a surprisingly scary sunbae. He’s much more stern than I expected, so it made me nervous around him. I learned a lot from him, though.”

kim min seok1

On the other hand, Kim Min Suk has nothing but praise for Jin Goo. “Jin Goo is the type who gives a lot of support.” He even goes on to say that the two of them have continued their strong friendship even after wrapping up filming for “Descendants of the Sun.”

Guest Tinkiebell

Kim Min Suk Reveals How Jin Goo and Song Joong Ki Helped Him in “Descendants of the Sun”

Kim Min Suk Reveals How Jin Goo and Song Joong Ki Helped Him in “Descendants of the Sun”

Even his “Descendants of the Sun” co-stars couldn’t help but show their affection for actor Kim Min Suk through their support.

On April 9, Kim Min Suk sat down for an interview with KBS 2TV‘s “Entertainment Weekly,” where he talked about his newfound popularity and his co-stars, Jin Goo and Song Joong Ki.

In the interview, Kim Min Suk mentions how his actual relationship with Jin Goois similar to the close friendship their on-screen characters, Seo Dae Young (Jin Goo) and Kim Ki Bum (Kim Min Suk), have. Jin Goo always used to say to him, “You are a ‘Descendant of Dae Young.’” Kim Min Suk also says, “I always seem to follow him around. I’ll wait for him at his movie’s filming set, and then we’ll go eat good food and drink with each other. We call each other often too.”

The actor then reveals how Jin Goo and Song Joong Ki encouraged him, albeit in different ways.

Kim Min Suk explains, “Jin Goo is the type who’ll say, ‘Good job, you did everything well,’ while Song Joong Ki will say what needs to be said. He’ll help me by saying things like, ‘You have to do it this way so that you can appear at least one more time in the final cut.’ In reality, there were many aired scenes where I wondered if a solo shot of myself was even needed,” expressing how Song Joong Ki’s advice really worked.

While he admits he was frightened by Song Joong Ki’s stern nature, the actor shares how thankful he is to both actors.

With the finale coming up in just a few days, Kim Min Suk concludes, “It will become even more amazing as it goes on. You shouldn’t miss a single second,” heightening the anticipation for the last two episodes.

Archived