[Daily Drama 2016] Working Mom Parenting Daddy 워킹 맘 육아 대디 May 9, 2016 Mon/Fri 20:55-21:30

suchadiva42

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Misstwilightfan1416  It seems you and I are the ones watching this drama I find it refreshing from the norm..

Whats wrong with the men in that company they all got bad remarks about her husband taking a child care leave from work talking about she's blocking his future.. Wait what about her and besides she didn't make the baby by herself she already took one leave for the first child whats wrong with him taking a leave for the second child..

Wow so much to say but no others to share with.. Oh yea the little boy selfish mom I hope her plan to frame sorry mom for her face being exposed blow up in her face

2 hours ago, valsava said:

@Misstwilightfan1416  It seems you and I are the ones watching this drama I find it refreshing from the norm..

Whats wrong with the men in that company they all got bad remarks about her husband taking a child care leave from work talking about she's blocking his future.. Wait what about her and besides she didn't make the baby by herself she already took one leave for the first child whats wrong with him taking a leave for the second child..

Wow so much to say but no others to share with.. Oh yea the little boy selfish mom I hope her plan to frame sorry mom for her face being exposed blow up in her face

I agree with you. This show is refreshing, showing us and the husbands how hard it is to take care of the kids while the other is at work. I believe that they will find much appreciation to the mothers and what they go through everyday. I think this will be a hit among housewives in Korea, and i hope that this will show men that there is no shame in staying home and raising your kids while the wife works. Korea is still behind in treating women like they are equals.

I am watching (have seen the first two eps and continuing to marathon now) and loving this drama. I love what the show is about (well the fight for work place equality and more equality between men and women in Korea) and the message it is trying to send about social norms, the hard work that women do, the things that they endure, and the lack of real sympathy and understanding that they sadly do not receive.

I adore our lead girl. She's so real to me. Tough and stands up for herself and her rights and dreams. However at the same time she is vulnerable and a mother/wife who hurts because she has to sacrifice so much and also put her daughter through some things in order to achieve her dreams and pave better not only for herself but also for her daughter (and newborn). I really really love how sweet the husband is. and how caring, understanding, and most of all supportive he is towards his wife. I adore that he is always in her corner defending and encouraging her. I hope he never cheats on her or hurt her in anyway. I swear if he ever leaves or hurts her in support of 'Cinderella' I will rage. 

I cannot wait for carrot top to get hers. I hate the way she treats her mother, husband, and son. I also need Cinderella to stop keeping it inside and just go off on her husband (he is shaping their daughter to be just like him and that is scary). I really really need for the boss to be set on fire or more realistically have Mi Soo (who by then will be the big boss and head huncho of their department) fire him in the most humiliating way possible. I cannot stand him and too many of the co-workers sexist, a-hole, bastado ways.

*goes back to marathoning*

Archived