[Daily Drama 2016] Working Mom Parenting Daddy 워킹 맘 육아 대디 May 9, 2016 Mon/Fri 20:55-21:30

suchadiva42

Working Mom Parenting Daddy 03

magnify-clip.png

• Drama: Working Mom Parenting Daddy (literal title)
  • Revised romanization: Weoking Mam Yooka Daedi
  • Hangul: 워킹 맘 육아 대디
  • Director: Choi Yi-Sub
  • Writer: Lee Sook-Jin
  • Network: MBC
  • Episodes: 120
  • Release Date: May 9, 2016 --
  • Runtime: Mon-Fri 20:55-21:30
  • Language: Korean

Plot

Kim Jae-Min (Park Gun-Hyung) is a sweet husband who will do anything for his wife Mi-So (Hong Eun-Hee). Mi-So has a bright personality, but she learns that she is pregnant with their second child. Even with just one child, she has a hard time raising their child and working. Kim Jae-Min decides to submit for a maternity leave at his work and begin to raise their child and do house chores.

Notes

1. "Working Mom Parenting Daddy" takes over the MBC weekday 20:50 time slot previously occupied by "Beautiful You."

Cast

NOTICE TO ALL - PLEASE READ!

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming.

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever,Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT WHERE IT'S DUE.

CR: Asianwiki

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@valsava yes chingu I'm glad your joinging me the more the merrier :P

@NewKDramaAddict Hi there chingu I hope your joining us and yes this one does looks different that's why I started the thread when I seen the synopsis.

Btw" Let me give a shout out to see if their interested in this one.

@Ldy Gmerm @awsparkle @tinatrix236 @UnniSarah @Triton823 @joyblack4 @whome@kdramafan469  

OMG! After reading the synopsis, I am very interested to see what the script will be like.  This writer will have to have a good imagination and a great storyteller to not ruin the plot. 

@valsava   @suchadiva42  and @Triton823... Great to see all my Chingu's again in one thread again.. WAVING TO ALL WISHING EVERYONE A GOOD WEEKEND

Miso is better then me Ms uppity will be wearing orange juice asking to make orange juice every morning trying to get her to quit her job because she's pregnant and the boss will have his coming to.. Nothing good comes to people who mess over the innocent.. Ms uppity don't even know her husband has lost his job .. They say women should be fruitful and multiply so the male children can serve the nation why can't women bwork and continue there carreers.. Boy how they look down on pregnant women in the workforce.. 

:)  So far, I'm lovin' this show! I'm not a daily drama person. I've never made it past 5 episodes without getting lost. This show is moving right along, it gets subbed quickly, and the acting seems a cut above what I've seen on other weekend or daily dramas. Production values look better than average too. I sure hope this writer and PD can maintain the nice pace for ~120 episodes.

I'm kinda glad I watched "Awl" and "Misaeng" first, so the workplace discrimination/intimidation and sexism doesn't come as a surprise. Still, it's hard to watch as a westerner who has never personally seen the kind of behavior that the boss displays toward both male and female workers--but especially the female workers. 

Archived