mysignisflower

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/4/2016 at 4:19 PM, Kehinde said:

Kim Hee Ae And Ji Jin Hee To Appear On “Running Man”

MOD EDIT: Please do NOT quote images. 

Read more: Soompi

Welcome back to Running Man, Ji Jin Hee. He's one of my favorite guess in RM. He's so competitive and funny. He even thought that he can be the permanent member in RM. 

Hi everyone, good news. The show is now licensed by DramaFever.   canstock16044506.jpg

@mysignisflower, @jadecloud, @ororomunroe@ayselluna, @valsava, @Kfan7172, @jongski@DreamCatcher2011, @Kehinde, @quockhanh45, @honeywell, @Hannahmiriam, @heedonism93, @gangurhar, @nearsea, @tiffanny loveley, @Tinkiebell,

COMING SOON: Second to Last Love, starring Kim Hee Ae and Ji Jin Hee

82a74f35-d8a4-4e36-8851-522654e69408.jpg

Romance is not just for the young! Kim Hee Ae (Secret Love Affair) and Ji Jin Hee (Blood) are back in a new romantic comedy about second chances at love in the prime of life, Second to Last Love. Take a look! 

Synopsis

Kang Min Joo (Kim Hee Ae) is a practical, single television producer in her 40s who has no interest in romance and only cares about planning her retirement, but deep down she's a woman “who wishes that something would please happen.” Fate would have it that she's not done with romance yet when she has an unfortunate encounter with Ko Sang Sik (Ji Jin Hee), a chief at city hall “who dearly wishes nothing would happen.” The two enter a bickering romantic relationship and encounter a second type of adolescence as they fall in love in their forties.

A Korean remake of the classic Japanese drama The Second Last Love, the drama is being written by Lee Hee Myung, who most recently wrote Beautiful Gong Shim and Sensory Couple, and Choi Yoon Jung, who wrote Mister Baek and Emergency Couple. It will be directed by Choi Young Hoon, who recently directed High Society

Trailer

Stills

Spoiler

9854ccd6-9a5b-4a78-aa21-4debe4d0d60a.jpg

36f9f5dd-179a-455f-b2e3-b2a16be87962.jpg

325f75d5-46a5-439b-8b53-dd164fd2653f.jpg

Second to Last Love premieres after the conclusion of Beautiful Gong Shim on July 23. Add it to your queue now! 

Please click on "Awesome" button and thank DramaFever on their Blog

https://www.dramafever.com/news/coming-soon-second-to-last-love-starring-kim-hee-ae-and-ji-jin-hee/

1 hour ago, irilight said:

Hi everyone, good news. The show is now licensed by DramaFever.   canstock16044506.jpg

@mysignisflower, @jadecloud, @ororomunroe@ayselluna, @valsava, @Kfan7172, @jongski@DreamCatcher2011, @Kehinde, @quockhanh45, @honeywell, @Hannahmiriam, @heedonism93, @gangurhar, @nearsea, @tiffanny loveley, @Tinkiebell,

COMING SOON: Second to Last Love, starring Kim Hee Ae and Ji Jin Hee

@irilight Woot!:w00t:  Although I'd have preferred another subbing site, it is good news indeed. Thanks chingu for the info. These two seasoned and excellent acting pros, I know we'll all be well-entertained. I'll be watching them for sure. (ohhhh...GEMS are falling off the kdrama-sky lately, huh? LOL)

*waves* to everyone on the shoutout list, hello and be sure to check this out :P 

Guest Tinkiebell

What a great news @irilight , thanks for tagging me, can't wait until it's aired and subbed! :)

-----

Also, just a friendly reminder to the rest of the posters here:

If you have more than 2-3 images (depending on the size), please put the rest of the images inside the spoiler feature to keep the thread easy to navigate. And please don't quote images/videos.

Thank you.

12 hours ago, quockhanh45 said:

Anyone know that Ji Jin Hee have a heavy accident when filming (At nose)? He goes to hospital now.
Hope he will get better..

oh No!
I had no idea, @quockhanh45  
How serious is it?

@jadecloud,  

GEMS are falling off the kdrama-sky lately, huh?
Love it, thank you, chingu. Let hope they continue to fall....

thank you for the friendly reminder @Tinkiebell    :)

On 7/7/2016 at 11:20 PM, quockhanh45 said:

Anyone know that Ji Jin Hee have a heavy accident when filming (At nose)? He goes to hospital now.
Hope he will get better..

No there was no mention about it. so far  Not even in c-media. Strange isn't it? Hope JJH is fine. 

But I read...

JJH stills from STLL....as model civil servant ... as usual SUAVE! and KHA as PD-nim ELEGANT!...

Spoiler

bb2TKX5.jpg

5EvK3K7.jpg

5EvK3K7.jpg

CR: JJH weibo and KHA Baidu

KHA and JJH will be on RUNNING MAN together, for the episode due to air on 7-17. Whoa! That should be interesting :P 

Spoiler

wX52gpP.jpg

Another under-water rescue? Reminds me of IHAL ohhh uri HaeGang+JinEon(spoiler), miss them :( ...  

xQCXtcg.jpg

Spoiler

HkwpNWV.png

So, is this how our OTP will have their first encounter :P ...

dVDJVmf.gif

Spoiler

F3Hk4T8.jpg

Or is this their funny/awkward first encounter? LOL :P ... 

tEuNAqk.gif

CR: JJH Weibo/KHA Baidu

Wow! KHA and her bungee jump in STLL:dizzy:.... Daebak!  Unnie, you are VERY BRAVE! JJANG :) 

UnccLcQ.jpg

CR: KHA Baidu

Spoiler

Anyone who has done this jump before would have known first hand how harrowing the experience can be. Phhew! I had the greatest scare of my life when I did it during college days. No, actually sky-diving was the number one scariest sporting endeavor. But ohhhh,  how the adrenaline would surge! FELT SO GOOD! But now, I won't even dare go near any of it. LOL. :blush:

2 hours ago, jadecloud said:

No there was no mention about it. so far  Not even in c-media. Strange isn't it? Hope JJH is fine. 

Are you sure you looking carefuly? http://v.media.daum.net/v/20160706145816922?f=o and http://v.media.daum.net/v/20160706151737818?f=o,.. So much. But I can'r understand all because don't know Korean.

1 hour ago, quockhanh45 said:

Are you sure you looking carefuly? http://v.media.daum.net/v/20160706145816922?f=o and http://v.media.daum.net/v/20160706151737818?f=o,.. So much. But I can'r understand all because don't know Korean.

Hmm... I must have missed those.. Funny how c-fan sites didn't mention it, or perhaps I missed those too? LOL. But seriously, JJH's fan sites did not mention it. Perhaps later they will. Anyway, thanks for the links It apparently mentioned JJH was hurt in the nose during filming of an action scene. He was treated immediately at a hospital. That it wasn't serious and won't affect the production progress, nor of the premiere of this drama. So, no worries. JJH is a tough guy. Good thing it was not a serious injury.

24 minutes ago, jadecloud said:

Hmm... I must have missed those.. Funny how c-fan sites didn't mention it, or perhaps I missed those too? LOL. But seriously, JJH's fan sites did not mention it. Perhaps later they will. Anyway, thanks for the links It apparently mentioned JJH was hurt in the nose during filming of an action scene. He was treated immediately at a hospital. That it wasn't serious and won't affect the production progress, nor of the premiere of this drama. So, no worries. JJH is a tough guy. Good thing it was not a serious injury.

Even Fansites did not mention it too? Maybe his fan sites stills not enough strong to collect all news.

6 minutes ago, quockhanh45 said:

Even Fansites did not mention it too? Maybe his fan sites stills not enough strong to collect all news.

I must say that I weren't really digging into this news and have only checked out two of his many many c-fan sites, and a couple other popular c-news sites.  

The main thing is, JJH is fine :) and filming is not affected :) 

ah.. @jadecloud, you mentioned the "magic words"  - IHAL, with photos....!

Makes me full of anticipation to watch Ji Jin-Hee again.

That jump is scary. I also did it my teens. Today, I would not dare.

@quockhanh45 thank you for 2nd teaser.

15 minutes ago, quockhanh45 said:

Anyone know that who is the actress Kwak Si Yang pair with? Or he just alone?

I wonder if he is eventually paired with Lee Soo-Min? I think initially he is smitten with Kim Hee-Ae's character.

Cmbof5mUMAAP_zK.jpg

I hope Ji Jin-Hee is well....!   :wub:

18 hours ago, quockhanh45 said:

Anyone know that who is the actress Kwak Si Yang pair with? Or he just alone?
Second teaser is out... but stills not upload on Youtube

LOL, I check again and 

Kwak Si Yang is the second male lead. So there will be a huge one sided Noona ROmance between himself and Kim Hee Ae. 

Archived