NETWORK: SBS

DIRECTOR: CHOI HYEONG HOON

WRITER: CHOI YOON JUNG

EPISODES: 20

RELEASE: 30.07.2016

AIRING TIME: SAT/SUN 22:00

----------------

SYNOPSIS

Kang Min Joo is a practical, single television producer in her 40s who has no interest in romance and only cares about planning her retirement, but deep down she's a woman “who wishes that something would please happen.” Fate would have it that she's not done with romance yet when she has an unfortunate encounter with Go Sang Shik, a chief at city hall “who dearly wishes nothing would happen.” The two enter a bickering romantic relationship and encounter a second type of adolescence as they fall in love in their forties.

----------------

MAIN CAST

bhu.png

ZUI.png

----------------

NOTES

Remake of 2012 Fuji TV drama series "Second To Last Love."

''Second to Last Love'' take over the SBS Saturday & Sunday 22:00 time slot previously occupied by ''Beautiful Gong Shim''

Yoon Doo Joon (B2ST) was offered the major supporting role, but declined.

Ep.1 air date has been pushed back from July 23rd to July 30th, 2016. The reason is to give actor Ji Jin Hee time to recuperate from an injury he received while filming for the drama series.

----------------

OFFICIAL HQ POSTERS

ba49cd497845989.jpg

f2c2aa497846016.jpg 2adefb497846022.jpg 32e3fb497846028.jpg fd40cc497846034.jpg a127a3497846041.jpg

Spoiler

bbb68d497848348.jpg c78842497848370.jpg 487966497848399.jpg fdcb42497848412.jpg b3fdf9497848425.jpg 7ad05c497848438.jpg b26584497848462.jpg 8b8025497848476.jpg 6e05ee497848487.jpg 7b7d0f497848495.jpg50f4cc497848702.jpg aa4897497848713.jpg

----------------

PRESS CONFERENCE

c2c54c497850529.jpg f83e1d497850532.jpg 71df34497850534.jpg 165aaf497850543.jpg

MORE ON PAGE 5

----------------

SCRIPT READING

d1b888497848921.jpg 53dd40497848937.jpg dbad71497848950.jpg 4f1b3f497848964.jpg

MORE ON PAGE 5

----------------

RELATIONSHIP CHART

789px-Second_to_Last_Love_Chart.jpg

----------------

TEASERS

1 | 2 | 3

----------------

OST PART 1

JOb8Gk.jpg

Pae Su Jung - Summer Picnic 쉼표

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luBdLb-LhOQ

OST PART 2

d006008338d6e768ae7ac3d5fd2cbe99_1470646

Ryu Su Jeong [LOVELYZ] & Baby Soul - Clean 오늘도 맑음

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUriWVfCaXI

OST PART 3

cover.jpg

Riot Kidz - My Window 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JidIen9YT2A

OST PART 4

%5BSingle%5D%20Ji%20Sun%20(Loveholic)%20

Ji Sun [LOVEHOLIC]- Heart to Heart

----------------

OFFICIAL LINKS

WEBSITE | VIKI

01.Soompi code of conduct SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.

02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.

03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.

04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 

05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ji Jin Hee and Kim Hee Ae to star in the "The Second Last Love" 

photo707313.jpg

March 29, 2016

Actors Ji Jin-hee and Kim Hee-ae are coming together.

Ji Jin-hee is starring in the new SBS drama "The Second Last Love" as the lead male character.

This drama is a remake of the Japanese original about a man in his 40s who doesn't want anything to happen and a woman also in her 40s wanting something to happen.

Ji Jin-hee takes on the role of Ko Sang-sik, a level 5 public official. He falls in love with Kang Min-joo, a producer who he gets off on the wrong foot with.

"The Second Last Love" is written by Choi Yoon-jung and directed by Choi Yeong-hoon.

Ji Jin-hee recently starred in the SBS weekend drama "I Have a Lover".

HANCINEMA

Guest Tinkiebell

I watched the first few episodes of the Japanese version, but have never gotten around to finish it.  

The male lead in the Japanese version looks older than Ji Jin Hee, but it's because he's supposed to be in the 50s. It looks like the Korean version will make the male lead younger in his 40s. 

Love both Kim Hee Ae and Ji Jin Hee and definitely looking forward to the Korean adaptation of the series :) 

• 3 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, irilight said:

Thank you @mysignisflower for starting this thread... Here, I find myself again, in one of your wonderful thread...:)

Calling on some friends.  @jadecloud, @valsava, @Kehinde, @Kfan7172, @ororomunroe, @LavelyShai, @mdj101, @drmjs, @andy78, @ayselluna

@irilight  Thanks for the shout out drama sounds interesting so I'm in.

49 minutes ago, irilight said:

Thank you @mysignisflower for starting this thread... Here, I find myself again, in one of your wonderful thread...:)

Calling on some friends.  @jadecloud, @valsava, @Kehinde, @Kfan7172, @ororomunroe, @LavelyShai, @mdj101, @drmjs, @andy78, @ayselluna

@irilight.  Thanks for giving me a heads up -- I've been looking forward to Kim Hee Ae being in a new drama - Sounds like a drama she is perfect for - totally enjoyed Mrs Cop and A wife's Credentials---- if she has signed on - this will be a great drama.

3 hours ago, irilight said:

@irilight Chingu-yah are they really confirmed? It seems still in consideration stage from what I've read from k-media and also their respective baidu pages(usually very fast with updates). But, (I may have missed) if they are both in it, plot sounds interesting, I'll definitely be in. Thanks as always for your shoutout. 

Thanks @mysignisflower for this thread. Cheers!

*waves* at some familiar faces... :P

Guest ororomunroe
4 hours ago, irilight said:

Thanks for the shoutout. I love both of them!!! Is it confirmed yet?

2 minutes ago, irilight said:

Great to hear. Glad you will be joining us. @valsava, @Kfan7172.
@jadecloud, @ororomunroe, Glad you will be joining us...

confirmed?  hmmm. I thought it was, because Hancinema already lists both of them....

http://www.hancinema.net/korean_drama_The_Second_Last_Love.php

@irilight  I have a thing for JJH any drama he's in I'm there to see the most romantic King on screen ever..

On 4/24/2016 at 6:32 PM, irilight said:

Thank you for the shout out. The plot seems interesting and will definitely watch. :)

Woooo knew it. As soon as I read the sypnosis cos it's familiar I'm thinking is this from a jdorama?? I was right.  I actually wanted  to see JJM (after MLED) in another drama but  JJH okay.. though I've never seen IHAL hehehe ( will try to marathon soon). Welcome me all y'all.

3 hours ago, irilight said:

AsianWiki also confirmed Ji Jin-Hee.

Ji Jin-Hee cast in SBS drama series “Second To Last Love” (remake of 2012 Fuji TV drama series “Second To Last Love”).

Oh YAY! JJH is in! But KHA is still pondering over it, I believe. I hope she'll accept the role of the female counterpart. Thanks for the update chingu :) (Hmm... do I have time to(should I?) thon through the 2012 jdorama? Is it worth watching? Anyone who has watched it, what say you? Thanks.)

Finally too, today JJH's agency, HB Entertainment, has made media confirmation of JJH taking on the role of the male lead in this drama.

(2016-4-29) OBS NEWS ARTICLE : Ji Jin Hee Confirmed To Star In 'Second Last Love'

inOcmOL.jpg

CR: As tagged

1 hour ago, jongski said:

Welcome me all y'all.

Y'all: Welcome ...welcome... welcome :P 

8 hours ago, jadecloud said:

Hmm... do I have time to(should I?) thon through the 2012 jdorama? Is it worth watching? Anyone who has watched it, what say you?

Chingu, great idea... I may try it too. I see the Japanese version is subbed on Viki and it is only 12 episodes long, most of them 45 min only... I'll try...  ahh.. but the Japanese version also had Season 2. (also available on Viki with 11 episodes.)

BTW, I am a bit confused. I thought when Hancinema listed it with both of them, that they are both confirmed...!

1 hour ago, irilight said:

Chingu, if I understand correctly, she had accepted the role; At least, according to this article.

http://sports.donga.com/3/all/20160427/77814270/2

Good morning chingu :) You're right! Thanks for the news article. YAY! So KHA and JJH are the main leads. Wow! Two powerhouses in acting, with good looks to go with. This is a must watch then. Actually, I'm also joining you in thoning the jdorama versions till this drama premieres. Luckily for us, not too many eps... hehe. :P (I haven't started to read up on info on this drama. Wonder if it will be just an adaptation or closely mirroring the jdoramas...) Anyhoo, first, I must purge my mind off of Jin Eon and Hae Gang images:frown: I have to bid farewell to them whom I love so so so much in IHAL, before I can accept JJH in his new role.:blush:

PS: About any kdrama directory or database media or blogs, I don't think they have inside info as opposed to agencies and station itself. So, unless the agency or official station confirms any casting, to me personally, the confirmation is not done. In JJH's case, his agency only confirmed it as was referenced. I believe that was the confirmation as far as JJH is concerned. Prior 'announcement' from other media sources are just speculation and hearsay. That's just IMO.

17 hours ago, jadecloud said:

Anyhoo, first, I must purge my mind off of Jin Eon and Hae Gang images:frown: I have to bid farewell to them whom I love so so so much in IHAL, before I can accept JJH in his new role.:blush:

oh, that's a tough one for me too, @jadecloud. They are both still so much on my mind.

Thank you also for answering my question about the prior notices from media sources. It makes sense now.

Archived