Hi, I am creating this thread to ship QingYu, Wang Qing and Feng JianYu. We will continue from the Counterattack web series thread because, that thread was mostly about Wang Qing and Feng JianYu, rather that Counterattack and we felt it is better to create a separate QingYu thread. Here we, QingYu, will ship our Baba and Dayu to our heart's content. And I am sure I don't have to describe much since most of you in this thread must be long-time QingYu daughters. Please feel free to post whatever, QingYu related info, pics, videos, gifs etc. and basically, QingYu spam this thread. haha. :wub::w00t: Here is some QingYu info:

QingYu Facts

Nickname : Qing, Qing ge, Papa
Birthday : March 10th 1993
Height : 193 cm
Major studies : Host/TV Presenter/News Anchor 
Hobbies : Fitness
College name : 北京联合大学(Beijing Union University)
Extra : He is afraid of snakes.

Nickname : Dayu, Mama
Birthday : August 27th 1992
Height : 181 cm
Major studies : Perform/Act
Hobbies : Singing
College name : 北京联合大学(Beijing Union University)
Extra : Dayu likes One Piece (Japanese Manga). He's from Heilongjiang Province (the most North province in China).

cr. Hadi Nur Icshan

and Counterattack International Fans page on FB

This Summer mini drama featuring Wang Qing and Feng JianYu (as the kitten)

This Summer MV : featuring Wang Qing and Feng JianYu (as the cute kittern :D)

005xUhtjgw1f2dv3ycalkg30ar079kjl.gif

QingYu's "This summer" Chengdu Fanmeeting Eng Subbed: 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B620Fc4N-SzUR2JIRW1kRGs5UlE/preview?pref=2&pli=1

Here are the links to my QingYu fanfic "My Summers with Yu" :

http://archiveofourown.org/works/6320260/chapters/14480491

https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/67207796-my-summers-with-yu-a-qingyu-fanfic 

Here are some other popular amazing QingYu fanfics:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/66693246-all-about-qingyu-eng-ver

https://www.wattpad.com/201156058-qingyu-fanfics-collection-qingyu-stubborn-love-1

https://www.wattpad.com/235448658-qingyu-fanfics-collection-the-anxiety

https://www.wattpad.com/237605936-qingyu-fanfics-collection-announcement

https://www.wattpad.com/237891344-qingyu-fanfics-collection-the-tell-tale-fate-of

https://www.wattpad.com/story/48292793-qingyu-special-moment

https://www.wattpad.com/story/67613428-qingyu-sweet-sweet-random-ness

https://www.wattpad.com/story/57196513-b-r-o-k-e-n-boyxboy

NSFW stuff

Spoiler

NubKQkn.jpg

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Spoiler

Spoiler

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, swong2330 said:

@dramalover4 I am excited too. haha. It feels like i can relax here more. Also, whoever has fanfics written, please feel free to share the links here. I will share it as well. :D I am constantly updating the introductory post.

haha i know what you mean and good luck at " I am constantly updating the introductory post."

this moment was such a give away, I mean who says "let me hug you , kisses"  to their man friend, at the end of their call, unless they are lovers. LOL. And Dayu was so nervous throughout the call, and Qing's protectiveness tjowards Dayu, Gosh! "Tell me the name of whoever is bullying you." XD

fN5ER8Y.png

Let me help you with their introductions.. ^^ from our (me and Rae) review in All About QingYu at Wattpad

Qing also well known for having 'Double Face'. There is no negative meaning there, it's just referring to Qing two different personalities that were so contradicted with one and another. At one time his expression can be so serious, uptight, meanie and dark. But at another time, he can looks so cute and squishable. 

Wang Qing came from a rich family. Yes, he's tall, rich, and handsome. Just like a Mr. Perfect. He also has business skill. Before he took the role in NiXi, aside from being a student he also used to own a Hot Pot restaurant near their university. Because of this, people called him as chairman / CEO Wang.

It's not a Korean Drama or whatsoever, even Jin Xia was bought from Fu Long Fei by Qing and then they changed the lyric so it's suit their (he and Dayu) memories during their summer that year when they debuted. Qing did all of those also for the sake to fulfill his 'wifey' aka Dayu's dream to be a singer and release a song. Before the one who brought Dayu to act in NiXi also Qing himself. He repeated it for few times in few interviews that he wouldnt take the role in NiXi if his partner wasn't Dayu.

Do you know what did Qing say to Dayu when he offered the role in NiXi to Dayu?

"After this series, our relationship will climb up to a higher level" LMAO. Hints... hints...

In Oops interview, Qing said his true dream wasnt to be either artist, actor, or singer. He prefer to be a boss. Because if he is being a boss, he can control everyone like how he wants it (lol he can be such authoritative person sometimes)

But ofcourse Qing has another personalities too. He can be so childish, selfish, and naughty.

However Qing is so loyal and full of respect toward other people. He choose to be just not say anything and ignore it whenever some people badmouthing about him. But note that don't ever badmouthing Dayu or his daughters (his fans), nothing good would come from that. He can react so harshly whenever Dayu or his fans are treated badly. Be sure to remember this... Baba is watching you!

'Baba' like how we use to call him at first actually nothing more than a joke from fans. But as the day passed by, it seems way more than just a joke. Qing really acted like how a father should be as the head of a family. He is so protective of his daughters (fans). He didn't care about benefit and money as long as his fans would be able to get a well quality album but not too expensive. He didn't care if he had to have a heated argument with event organizer just so they could sell their fanmeeting tickets with a lower price. Most important thing is he always tries to protect his fans directly. He would warn securities officer if they treated his fans badly. 
He also would scold the fans if the wore thin clothes during cold weather / winter. Just like a father, right ? So that's why fans respect and loyal to him.

So... let's introduce Dayu next.

Dayu loves anime. He is an otaku. His favorite anime are Dragon Ball and One Piece. He also likes Wuxia (kungfu movie) and Chinese historical drama/movie and his fav sport is basketball. Dayu is so dedicated as an actor. Before took the role in NiXi, Dayu used to act in theatre. Dayu said even if he didn't act in NiXi, he would still choose to be actor eventhough it's only in theatre or stage play. Dayu also has good voice, you can try to listen to it when he sings in their fanmeeting or another even.

Dayu comes from middle-class family, he grow up in Heilongjiang, the northest province in China. Eventhough he already success, Dayu doesn't stop being low profile and down to earth. Once, he even posted in his weibo when he was able to buy Iphone by using his own money from his own hardwork for the first time. He is kind, friendly and caring toward fans. He tried to cacth fans who almost fell once (In front of Kugou Building in October 2015) and you could see how worried his expression was. Dayu also doesn't mind to talk warmly with fans in airport.

'Qing and Dayu are completing with each other presence. Qing who's more easy going teaches Dayu to enjoy his life more, and Dayu who's more serious and thoughtful teaches Qing that life shouldn't be that simple'

It was true. Between Qing and Dayu, Dayu is the one who's more mature, calm and thoughtful compare to Qing who's more like 'let's face anything in front of us right now and we shall not to bother about what kind of future we have later' type of person. Dayu is like a reminder for Qing from his too free personality that sometimes can danger Qing himself. That's why I said, Qing and Dayu are just like match made in heaven. They are just simply perfect for each other.

Another thing is.... Dayu is the only one who's daring enough to 'hit' Qing lol

Dayu also such a neat freak. As a Virgo, he is obessessed with neatness and cleaness. Once Dayu told that he woke up in 2 am to sweep the floor and clean his dorm just because it's not in neat condition. 

Dayu is good in cooking too. His favorite food is Di San Tian and during Inke interview Dayu ever explained how to cook it. He's just like a professional chef. When Qing and Dayu were still roomates, Dayu used to cook for Qing. Just like a true wife. XD

Dayu also loves to pamper Qing because Qing could be so childish and demanding sometimes. But Dayu also the only person who can control Qing.

Qing and Dayu always bickering about QingYu vs YuQing. Lol Dayu obsessed to Fan Gong (counterattack to become seme). That's why he always kinda show off in the stage about how manly he is... meanwhile in the reality he can immediately runaway shyly when Qing pecks him.

But don't think that Dayu is such an innocent and girly uke either. Totally NO. Dayu is manly enough. It's just whenever Qing is around his manliness suddenly disappear. 

27 minutes ago, rin3810 said:

Let me help you with their introductions.. ^^ from our (me and Rae) review in All About QingYu at Wattpad

Qing also well known for having 'Double Face'. There is no negative meaning there, it's just referring to Qing two different personalities that were so contradicted with one and another. At one time his expression can be so serious, uptight, meanie and dark. But at another time, he can looks so cute and squishable. 

Wang Qing came from a rich family. Yes, he's tall, rich, and handsome. Just like a Mr. Perfect. He also has business skill. Before he took the role in NiXi, aside from being a student he also used to own a Hot Pot restaurant near their university. Because of this, people called him as chairman / CEO Wang.

It's not a Korean Drama or whatsoever, even Jin Xia was bought from Fu Long Fei by Qing and then they changed the lyric so it's suit their (he and Dayu) memories during their summer that year when they debuted. Qing did all of those also for the sake to fulfill his 'wifey' aka Dayu's dream to be a singer and release a song. Before the one who brought Dayu to act in NiXi also Qing himself. He repeated it for few times in few interviews that he wouldnt take the role in NiXi if his partner wasn't Dayu.

Do you know what did Qing say to Dayu when he offered the role in NiXi to Dayu?

"After this series, our relationship will climb up to a higher level" LMAO. Hints... hints...

In Oops interview, Qing said his true dream wasnt to be either artist, actor, or singer. He prefer to be a boss. Because if he is being a boss, he can control everyone like how he wants it (lol he can be such authoritative person sometimes)

But ofcourse Qing has another personalities too. He can be so childish, selfish, and naughty.

However Qing is so loyal and full of respect toward other people. He choose to be just not say anything and ignore it whenever some people badmouthing about him. But note that don't ever badmouthing Dayu or his daughters (his fans), nothing good would come from that. He can react so harshly whenever Dayu or his fans are treated badly. Be sure to remember this... Baba is watching you!

'Baba' like how we use to call him at first actually nothing more than a joke from fans. But as the day passed by, it seems way more than just a joke. Qing really acted like how a father should be as the head of a family. He is so protective of his daughters (fans). He didn't care about benefit and money as long as his fans would be able to get a well quality album but not too expensive. He didn't care if he had to have a heated argument with event organizer just so they could sell their fanmeeting tickets with a lower price. Most important thing is he always tries to protect his fans directly. He would warn securities officer if they treated his fans badly. 
He also would scold the fans if the wore thin clothes during cold weather / winter. Just like a father, right ? So that's why fans respect and loyal to him.

So... let's introduce Dayu next.

Dayu loves anime. He is an otaku. His favorite anime are Dragon Ball and One Piece. He also likes Wuxia (kungfu movie) and Chinese historical drama/movie and his fav sport is basketball. Dayu is so dedicated as an actor. Before took the role in NiXi, Dayu used to act in theatre. Dayu said even if he didn't act in NiXi, he would still choose to be actor eventhough it's only in theatre or stage play. Dayu also has good voice, you can try to listen to it when he sings in their fanmeeting or another even.

Dayu comes from middle-class family, he grow up in Heilongjiang, the northest province in China. Eventhough he already success, Dayu doesn't stop being low profile and down to earth. Once, he even posted in his weibo when he was able to buy Iphone by using his own money from his own hardwork for the first time. He is kind, friendly and caring toward fans. He tried to cacth fans who almost fell once (In front of Kugou Building in October 2015) and you could see how worried his expression was. Dayu also doesn't mind to talk warmly with fans in airport.

'Qing and Dayu are completing with each other presence. Qing who's more easy going teaches Dayu to enjoy his life more, and Dayu who's more serious and thoughtful teaches Qing that life shouldn't be that simple'

It was true. Between Qing and Dayu, Dayu is the one who's more mature, calm and thoughtful compare to Qing who's more like 'let's face anything in front of us right now and we shall not to bother about what kind of future we have later' type of person. Dayu is like a reminder for Qing from his too free personality that sometimes can danger Qing himself. That's why I said, Qing and Dayu are just like match made in heaven. They are just simply perfect for each other.

Another thing is.... Dayu is the only one who's daring enough to 'hit' Qing lol

Dayu also such a neat freak. As a Virgo, he is obessessed with neatness and cleaness. Once Dayu told that he woke up in 2 am to sweep the floor and clean his dorm just because it's not in neat condition. 

Dayu is good in cooking too. His favorite food is Di San Tian and during Inke interview Dayu ever explained how to cook it. He's just like a professional chef. When Qing and Dayu were still roomates, Dayu used to cook for Qing. Just like a true wife. XD

Dayu also loves to pamper Qing because Qing could be so childish and demanding sometimes. But Dayu also the only person who can control Qing.

Qing and Dayu always bickering about QingYu vs YuQing. Lol Dayu obsessed to Fan Gong (counterattack to become seme). That's why he always kinda show off in the stage about how manly he is... meanwhile in the reality he can immediately runaway shyly when Qing pecks him.

But don't think that Dayu is such an innocent and girly uke either. Totally NO. Dayu is manly enough. It's just whenever Qing is around his manliness suddenly disappear. 

Excellent. Somebody give @rin3810 an oscar, haha.

So.. This is our new home for QingYu daughters all over the world (soompi world lol) lets spread QingYu love here but please we should stop disscusing unnecessary topic (u should know what I mean XD) here.. So everyone will have a good time shipping them here.. ^^

6 minutes ago, rin3810 said:

So.. This is our new home for QingYu daughters all over the world (soompi world lol) lets spread QingYu love here but please we should stop disscusing unnecessary topic (u should know what I mean XD) here.. So everyone will have a good time shipping them here.. ^^

yeah, lets just concentrate on #QingYuLove

Archived