Lol lol this guy s so cute he kp saying want to be cold n fierce to fans  n wont give them good face to see but when he s saying this he keep talking to the fans

Lol he s so cute 

Qing really so cute

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, aili81 said:

Ehhh still ok la not that they never wear pantz lol

i know what you mean but the emphasize of baba moving his front (:flushed: oh god what am i saying?) in back of dayu's butt (give me a really nosebleed and let my imagination run wild.:lol:

2 hours ago, heimao said:

Thank you so much for creating this thread!
I introduced this forum to Japanese QingYu shippers via my twitter:)

Really? Thank you so much. :D and welcome to this thread.

Everyone, welcome home. :D I tried to post links to as many qingYu videos as possible, and will be constantly updating the first post to feature more QingYu love videos and gifs. :D

@freya9393

7 hours ago, rin3810 said:

will be ading your wattpad works as well. :D

10 minutes ago, dramalover4 said:

i know what you mean but the emphasize of baba moving his front (:flushed: oh god what am i saying?) in back of dayu's butt (give me a really nosebleed and let my imagination run wild.:lol:

Yup i know as i saw some jp gay vod when i searching jp bl movies by accident  i was like omg faster   close it so i know what u mean n in lovelike there s such a scene too  n i was thinking omg again 

Not that i feel disgusting or what but after all i m a girl so see s scene i still feel abit uneasy no matter is girlboy or boyboy.

But strong kiss and touching i m ok  but not all naked n do s

But i find qingyu love s very sweet like 1st love like daimao couple in takumi kun sweet n pure. So i like qingyu

28 minutes ago, aili81 said:

Yup i know as i saw some jp gay vod when i searching jp bl movies by accident  i was like omg faster   close it so i know what u mean n in lovelike there s such a scene too  n i was thinking omg again 

Not that i feel disgusting or what but after all i m a girl so see s scene i still feel abit uneasy no matter is girlboy or boyboy.

But strong kiss and touching i m ok  but not all naked n do s

But i find qingyu love s very sweet like 1st love like daimao couple in takumi kun sweet n pure. So i like qingyu

haha i understand what you mean and experience the same thing few times and had same reaction and did same thing."Not that i feel disgusting or what but after all i m a girl so see s scene i still feel abit uneasy no matter is girlboy or boyboy" this exactly i feel too. i think i am going to be okay with whatever qingyu do , like i would be shy if they do stuff in drama (i mean pervert stuff) haha and i would still watch it if it's them.

Cr bilibili

18 minutes ago, dramalover4 said:

haha i understand what you mean and experience the same thing few times and had same reaction and did same thing."Not that i feel disgusting or what but after all i m a girl so see s scene i still feel abit uneasy no matter is girlboy or boyboy" this exactly i feel too. i think i am going to be okay with whatever qingyu do , like i would be shy if they do stuff in drama (i mean pervert stuff) haha and  i think i would still watch it if it's them.

Me 2

dayu how do you know those thing about baba?  (feel like dayu basically announcing that he know everything about baba haha)

@comment yes, they are so obvious sometime (they need to work harder to cover their feelings:lol:, we daughters can see our parents feeling so well sometime)

Archived