[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

@ouki I'm the one in MAMAMOO's song? :P LOL just kidding. No, my translation is still quite weird sometimes. Hopefully it will get better as I keep doing it :) The question "Do you love her?"... Don't know, I'm afraid they will be awkward and don't know how to answer ahahaha since it's a virtual marriage after all. Yes, the Chloe part, I wait for that too. But now I know that Chloe has a boyfriend though ^_^

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MAMAMOO milk CF!

-----

Recent Eric's Snapchat update?

-----

Sorry if you're bothered by my posts. Hopefully, it's the last for today, and also hope that this page doesn't make your internet quota run out :sweatingbullets:

@Farfalle

Oh please don't say that. We are just grateful for all the updates you've posted. 

And yes, that was Eric's recent snapchat update! I don't post cause i know someone will update here and it happened to be you. 

Just know you are such a darling person ;)

And everyone too. You are all my special family! *hugs*

@LaBelle @zurah90 You're welcome, chingus! :wub: I'm happy too that I can give some help here. Hope you guys and other Ddongi shippers here don't hesitate to post anything :) 

I'm not sure I can stream the new episode today, maybe I'll be outside :( Btw, this is from the latest 'Daddy & I' episode. Looks like Eric bought the handcream for Solar at the same shop where his dad bought a gift for his mom.

@Farfalle

Nah dearie~ we are shameless~ we don't even hesitate to post anything.JK.lol :P 

You can't stream? Well don't fear no more! The other of us could help you share the preview though sometimes we are late... hehehe

Omg! I knew it gonna show somehow later and it did!!! Our Eric being a sweet and thoughtful husband~:heart: Thank you Eric~:wub:

Oh yeah! Today is Saturday!!! D-Day is ♡♡♡

I'm such a bad trash when i got infos through Insta...lol... so credits to the owner! :)

MAMAMOO Upcoming Schedule:

Spoiler

I felt proud for our Eric Nam! I'm such a proud #NamNation ♡

Spoiler

@zurah90 Hehe thank you! I know when I'm outside home, I can lurking here to find updates about Ddongi Couple :D It's okay if it's late, I understand that chingus here are spazzing our couple's moments whenever it's WGM time :lol: The broadcast didn't air Eric bought it directly, but I think it's the same shop? The handcream that Eric's dad took a look there is similar with the one Eric gave her :) 

That schedule, I think MAMAMOO has another concert in July beside the one in Japan? But I forgot the name of the concert :sweatingbullets: And Eric's brother really keeps up with news about Eric. How supportive!

Btw, when is their 100th days anniversary? Is it July 10th? 11th?

@Farfalle

Yes the broadcast didn't air directly when Eric bought it but the shop Daddy Nam went to show us there's similar handcream... so that's where it came from. Eventhough Solar is only his onscreen wife and a friend(bestfriend...lol), he got a nice gesture of remembering to buy gifts for her, including her favorite snack, chocolate! Eric Nam is a sweet man! ♡

Nah dearie~ It's MBC Korean Music Wave in (Fukouka) Japan, they meant. Yup, i love how supportive his brothers are! Eddie is such a darling brother and Brian is a cutie one. Together, Eric got himself 2 lovely brothers!:wub:

Both Eric and Solar first met on April 2nd right? So, their 100th days anniversary would be on July 10th! Oh god~ it's nearly to 100th days!!! I wonder if they will have a special celebration when the times come? Aww~♡

~~~~~~~~~~

credit to Dramafever

MAMAMOO & Eric Nam at KCON NY Red Carpet.

Eric's "Shhh He doesn't know." is too cute!!! When MC Danny first mentioned MAMAMOO, look at his expression! Right after that he went blank for merely 5 seconds...kekekekeke:P

@Farfalle don't worry, chingu! We're on same boat hahaha. I can' stream too, so yeah, i will just wait for our ddongie chingus posting the update here tehehee. You've done a very good job tho! translating & updates etc.....*heart bbyung & thumbs up* x)

Dont you guys think that Nam Appa & Eric is just hopeless romantic? aigoo......truly dad and son! :wub:

Woah. Now you both mentioned! Thank you for the calculation, @zurah90! That's means its on Sunday of the next 2 weeks, right? Its already 100th days they've been together! omg, time really flies so fast! ;w; definitely! will they celebrate their 100th days? Yoondo, Yongsun, you've come from a long way together<3 
& that KCONNY Vids......Ah, idk if i can move on from their little interaction * their undirect interaction ft Clueless MC Danny LOL Thank you NYC! Hahaha

Woah! Its nearly time isnt? Who's streaming? Hope you guys enjoy watching (+ squealling) in front of the lappy! Please watch on behalf of us, who cant stream today's episode hehehe :lol:

@zurah90 Ohh, so the videos are from DramaFever? I'm wondering yesterday who's this kind soul subbing their red carpet interview haha. Really, when I can find a guy like Eric? He's too perfect :lol: Hmmm maybe you're right, MAMAMOO just have that Japan concert this month, but I'll keep an eye on them haha.

And same with you and @ryuseolnims, I wonder will they celebrate it? Since Eric maybe doesn't familiar with the 100th days thing. Btw, I end up at home though, so I can stream ^_^ but don't hope screenshots from me. Maybe I can screenshot when the RAW is out, but it's hard for me to do when it's live. But I'll post some review after that maybe? Hehe. 

[LIVE STREAMING LINKS]
We Got Married Live Streaming Links, Sartuday, 4:55pm KST
2. http://invalid.invalid/onair.aspx (With this one, you have to log in first to watch )
live streaming will start at 3:55pm in the Philippines
i dont know in your country time lol

The episode was fun, but it was less exciting than recent episodes. It was basically just driving and fishing, but it was good to see them having fun together and being charming as ever (and having some "alone-time" in the car). Their meal at the end made me hungry! :sweatingbullets: The preview looks cute, especially the pool part. :D

My hopefully-accurate recaps for today's episode:

• They received a mission that they will go to Jeju to eat, exercise, and love (?). Suddenly 'Eat, Pray, Love' movie came to my mind haha.
  • Eric's "Le go!" He looks like to say it repeatedly too now. He's infected by Solar's habit :lol:
  • Solar addressed Eric as "oppa" casually! :w00t:
  • I love that they sat side by side on the plane. Solar's prepared inflight food: salad, egg, fruit, americano. She knows that he loves coffee.
  • Solar doesn't like sunglasses, because it makes the user looks celeb-like and she's cringed by it. But she used it anyway and they looked good with those sunglasses B)
  • Eric told Solar to take his bag, and turned out he bought her gift from Costa Rica (thanks to 'The Friends' filming): pineapple chocolate(?) and wood decoration(?) in Y-shape for 'Yoondo-Yongddong'.
  • Eric wanted to go fishing because it reminds him memory with his family.
  • Eric sang Jason Mraz's song in the car, then Solar cheered him like a fan: "Milky white skin, Eric Nam!" :lol:
  • Solar pretended to do cosmetic/skincare CF in the car??
  • OMO! Eric realized that the condition when Solar's sleeping was related to his 'Good for You'!
  • At the mango juice cafe, the owner would call the buyer with popular artists name. They picked Song Joongki & Song Hyekyo. Then Solar said like, "Please make our names too!" After that, the cafe owner asked them to write their names so their names can be used.
  • Eric put his arm at Solar's seat on her back at the ship. Then he helped her too when she walked on the moving ship by holding her hand for split second ^_^
  • Solar tried to explain what the ship crew's instruction to Eric (because of Jeju dialect), but she's confused too?
  • Eric caught a fish first, but after that Solar caught 2 fish at one time. After that, she caught another fish and almost 2 fish in every catch. She thought fishing is very fun.
  • Solar liked the food very much. And she took care Eric's meal, so did Eric :)
  • NEXT WEEK: The board yoga and swimming together? :o
  • So in this episode they did the 'eat' from the mission. The 'love' part must be swimming then :wub: And what I love the most, in this episode Solar looked really more comfortable with Eric than previous episodes? Or is it just me?

@zurah90 omgomgomg!!!! ㅠㅠ he really said that? Aren't we both talked about that yesterday? ;w; ok I'm now kyaaaing over this LOL <Good For You> is Ddongi Anthem song! <3 <3

As I keep being update by you guys and on Twitter, I really can't wait to watch it tㅡt

Archived