[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

The translation of official text preview for tomorrow's episode from MBC website
(http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/ent/wedding/preview/)

-----

♥ We Got Married ♥ Episode 327 (will be aired at June 25th, 2016) 

Eric Nam ♥ Solar – Sisters-in-law's Surprise Attack(?)

After the Korean Folk Village date, Eric ♥ Solar found a pension!
But... There were mysterious women that awaited for both of them?!
Their identities are 'MAMAMOO sisters-in-law' who were extraordinary since they showed up!
How would Ddongi Couple's react at the sisters-in-law's sudden attack?!

The sisters-in-law had prepared *'if you wonder anything, then ask' alias **'water palace hororok' time!
"How many girls you have dated?", "When does your wife looks pretty?"
At sisters-in-law's stormy questions, Ric brother-in-law felt dizzy~

Then, the sisters-in-law threw themselves for the newlywed couple's skinship progress!
Betting on the 'kiss penalty', they prepared the balloon popping game...
Would their 'first kiss' be accomplished by the sisters-in-law's plan?!

After the chaotic sisters-in-law went back, at last the time only for both of them!
Wearing couple pajamas, they laid side by side on the bed...
Pound pound~ A strange atmosphere flowed, how would their 'first night' be?!

-----

Some explanations:
'if you wonder anything, then ask' = In Korean is ‘금한 걸 어봐’.
**'water palace hororok'  = In Korean is ‘궁물 호로록’. I think the 호로록 is a sound effect of something (?)

-----

As much as I want to see MAMAMOO and Eric's interaction, I'm also afraid that their footage in Korean Folk Village is cut again (like the hand-reading moment) :( and I want to see the full sisters-in-law visit footage :D 

• Like 11

Thanks @NamSeoYeon18 @Farfalle for more updates! 

Aww the stills! ♡♡♡ Lol they are going to hold hands now?

ERIC NAM+MAMAMOO= Awesome= #PrayforEric :P

@ryuseolnims

You are welcome! :) But @Farfalle helps me alot and i'm grateful to her. 

I hope that Solar can open up more about Eric when being ask in the interview in future too! Eric's confessions have always been aired in shows whereas Solar got asked mostly during their showcase where it's unaired, so i would like to see it being broadcast on air too. Agreed with you! I love it when everytime he made his confessions because his answer always came from the bottom of his heart. It's good for us if we knew he meant it well. 

---EDIT---

Thanks so much @Farfalle for the translations!

Oh my gosh! We are going to see their "first night"? *jumps up and down* :D

Yeah~ i really want to see their unfinished task at the Korean Folk Village. Especially the palm reading... i hope we can really see this!

• Like 5

@zurah90 I don't know what kind of "first night" they mean haha but we know it's not really sleep over together right? Btw, why didn't they use their own home? Haha. Really want MBC to release the unseen footage when MAMAMOO came. Oh, at the (almost) kiss scene, I like that Solar didn't try to avoid the kiss even though maybe she felt very shy? :D

Any chingu here will try to stream KCON? I don't know though they'll just broadcast the concert or the entire sessions. Now I think it's about 8:30 AM in NY (June 24th) ?

• Like 5

If you look at the photo of the renovated room that the designer shows, there's a poster that says "I'm your sun that'll shine through the rain"... SUN = SOLAR :wub: I hope Eric will remember Solar everytime he sees that poster!

And..

What if Solar sings INTO YOU with Eric in KCON NY... One can only hope!

• Like 6

@Farfalle

I bet it's not really sleep over! Hahaha... :P Just like you, i'm curious too...why at the pension instead of their home? :huh: I hope for them to get closer now...

KCON NY starts at 7pm right? I really want to stream live. NY is 12 hours apart from my country... MAMAMOO/ERIC NAM scheduled on Sat, 25th June... but if i were to stream live, it would be at 7am, 26th June on Sun in my country...hahaha :sweatingbullets:

Yup NY is in the morning now! Envy with those moomoos getting to meet MAMAMOO live at the booth today!

@morethanacityname

Our delulu mind... but "I'm your sun that'll shine through the rain" is actually Eric's lyric from his song titled "Good For You".

I wish to see that too but i doubt it. Even if they are going to do a collab, or maybe even not... sigh...we could only dream of it.

• Like 4

Eric interview is live right now? Thought it was at 11...oh well. (Hehe... He promote his single #IntoYou too!)

---edit---

Haha ok this was just a news. Lol... but our Eric got to feature in it! I tried to stream just now but too bad it's over! It's okay, i'll just stream for kcon then.

Spoiler

MAMAMOO scheduled at 4PM (NYT)

Off topic:

Spoiler

GOT7 was in my country having their concert right now! Sigh... they are so close yet so far from me! 

But if it's MAMAMOO/ERIC NAM concert... i must go!

• Like 3

@zurah90 Yes, it's early in the morning hahaha, I'll try to stream if I'm awake at that time. Yeah, it's like "take me to NY right now" :lol: we're miles away from them.

@morethanacityname Yeah, it's the lyric of 'Good for You' international version I think? But I'm happy that sentence is chosen, because like you said, it suits with Solar's name :) Well, maybe he will be reminded about her, since English is his native language. Ah, I wish for that too. Even if they don't collaborate, I hope for some interaction hehe.

@LaBelle Just take your time :) Me too, I'm a little bit confused about what to post because so many updates about Eric & Solar, but I think I have to choose, because it takes some time for me to write and express my thoughts in English too. Yeah, I just realized you're right, since they're so busy at that time. After filming, they still have to go to their own schedules.

-----

UPDATES:

• Eric appeared on Fox News! The reporter was so full of praise to Eric :lol:
  • MAMAMOO arrived in NY!
  • Don't know if the Asian viewers can watch it live or not :( 

• Like 6

Hmm... if we can't stream, then we just have to wait for the fancams then because it stated that not all artist performances can be guaranteed to be included in the live stream. That's cruel! Lol.

Anyway, here's the news that our Eric was featured in.

Youtube version:

cr: Mood Maker

p/s: I love his accent! Smooth & Sweet! ♡

Thanks @Farfalle for the update! I'm grateful that MAMAMOO already arrived NY safely. 

• Like 7

@MAE1

Somehow, it sounds like it. But, Eric knew where his original roots at. If he is really going to leave Korea for good and return back to his home permanently, he would have disappoint his korean fans and he would get bash and hatred. So, i don't think he would want that. He came to Korea and he gained experiences with his hard efforts even if it was tough for him, so he wouldn't just abandon his career in korea just like that. 

He has a strong passion as a singer. Being an American person he is, he just want to be fair working in and out of his country so that he could achieves his work equally. Oh~ anyway i'm sorry if i sound harsh to you. I understand you but this is just my opinion and also i wouldn't want my fellow friend here to feel distracted. Let's trust Eric Nam. He is a man of his word.

@howcoulditbe

Hello and welcome! :) Wow... thanks for the gifs! Yes, i do love it when Solar being embarrassed. The stuffs near her or in her hand would be her victims! Lol :P 

• Like 5

@MAE1 Honestly I don't get the same impression with you hehe. I think his hope to do music in US just like any other artists? I mean, other Korean idols/singers would also like to produce their music in US, because it's like a chance for being recognized by the world. And we know that music is like dominated a lot by western music. It doesn't mean he's going back to US right now, because I think he has more things to do in Korea. Moreover, it hasn't been that long that his fanclub got their official name. :) But I appreciate your opinion though, maybe you saw something that I didn't catch?

@howcoulditbe Hello! I love gifs, but I don't know how to make it. So thanks for dropping the gifs :D Feel free to share your thoughts about Eric & Solar here too.

-----

MAMAMOO at the Convention Stage! But I think they didn't perform.

Solar: "Yeah, New York!"

-----

MAMAMOO at Leaders Cosmetics booth

• Like 6