Quantcast
Le_Sanguinea

[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

raddish people soo proud to moomoos

ctto

1466511559-theshow.gif

• Like 4

An article about Eric Nam in 'We Got Married':

[‘우결’男 매력탐구]②에릭남, PD 마인드 지닌 아이디어 공장

It's in Korean, but I've translated the parts which are the main points of this article :) 

Spoiler

['WGM' Male Charm Exploration] Eric Nam, PD mind with ideas factory

• Sweet male icon, Eric Nam
    Eric Nam joined 'WGM' in April. His virtual wife is a member of girl-group MAMAMOO, Solar. Their process of fresh romance revealed Eric Nam's tenderness, which is a hot topic in SNS everyday. He personally cut the fruit from the fruit basket that he received as a gift to make fruit lunchbox for Solar, they ate beef intestine soup together because it's her favorite although he doesn't like it, and so on. His trivial but sensible acts have received overwhelming support from female viewers. Because of that, fans' roar of "1 house needs 1 Eric Nam" have been poured out too.

• This scene only
    (Translator's notes: I don't translate this part, since it is just a narration of Eric and Solar moments that aired in 'WGM', particularly their proposal and wedding ceremony scenes.)

• The staffs' view of Eric Nam
    Choi Yoon Jeong PD compared Eric Nam with white color. "White is a stylish color. Glow as it is, it looks good even when it's overlaid by different colors. Showing its true color to make other color stands out. That point resembles Eric Nam," said Choi PD. Choi PD added a cute reason, "In fact, Eric Nam's skin is so good. Flour-like skin."

In addition, Eric Nam is an idea bank. Choi PD said, "Dinosaur egg proposal is Eric Nam's idea. He has a PD-like mind, he actively contributes ideas. Many people thought everything in 'WGM' goes according to the script, but the cast's idea is applied a lot. Self wedding photoshoot is also Solar and Eric Nam's idea. The two of them work hard to immerse themselves in the situation."

'Daddy & I' picture preview:

• Like 8

KOLAJ Snapchat update with Eric Nam

13445762_10205108575913209_213897806350913502008_10205108575753205_6280392615434

im still feeling jealous as half feelings of solar lol

Eddie Snapchat update

13445438_1083160218425161_84126127044188

• Like 2

Dropping by to HI! I just saw Daddy and I's first episode on TVN (it's being shown here in the Philippines with english subtitle). Daddy Nam and Eric oppa were so cute and there's no awkward moment between the two of them.

I dont know if it was already posted here but there's a conversation between the two of them about Solar (his daughter in law..just like what was written in the caption). Daddy Nam asked what's their popular song (im not sure) then Eric said "Um-Oh-Ah-Yeah". Daddy Nam said what was that/what's the meaning of the title hahaha getting to know his daughter in law :phew:

• Like 5

Woah thanks for more updates! *hugs*

Thanks @Farfalle for the translations! I knew it that mostly are both Eric and Solar ideas. That's why they are being natural. They need not force themselves hard to please viewers and i like the way they cooperate with each other in WGM. 

I love how Eric used the dinosaur chocolate egg(since it's related to YongSun) to hide the ring for his proposal act. That was one fresh and creative idea. Not to compare with other couples in WGM but Eric's proposal was the bestest scene ever! 

Solar did her best too! I realized she contributed lots of ideas too. PD-nim, you better take note that Solar rent the car just to have their own space to communicate, they need that! I just love how our couple helping out each other alot. They really know how to give and take. Sweet~♡

• Like 5

Guys, assuming that Eric and Solar first meeting is on April 2, 2016 (according to some witnesses), don't forget that JULY 10 will be their 100 days!! Any ideas what we can do to support their 100 days??

• Like 7

@xexe Yeah, it has been posted here, but it's okay. It is aired in your country with english subtitle? How lucky! I want to watch it, but haven't found any english subtitle for the show. 

@zurah90 You're welcome :) I love it too that they actively contribute many ideas to their filming and as we can see now they're quite unique. Hope that exhaustion doesn't affect their eagerness to make beautiful memories to each other.

1 hour ago, morethanacityname said:

Guys, assuming that Eric and Solar first meeting is on April 2, 2016 (according to some witnesses), don't forget that JULY 10 will be their 100 days!! Any ideas what we can do to support their 100 days??

@morethanacityname Wow, it's less than 3 weeks! Time flies fast :o Ugh, honestly I want us to send something like cake or couple stuffs for them? But I don't know how, and I think we have to gather the money, right?

• Like 4

[#KCON16NY] Star Countdown D-3 by Eric Nam

Woah, time surely flies fast. Suddenly it's 3 days to go :sweatingbullets: And I just realize that it's on Saturday, like WGM! But, I'm confused at what time they'll perform because of the time difference. I just know from KCON website that the k-pop artists will perform on June 25th at 7 PM. Is that New York's time?

And MAMAMOO will be at KCON from June 24th. Well, would they be able to shoot WGM there? :')

• Like 5

@Farfalle

Yup chingu~ time sure flies fast! Anyway, the mission that Eric picked earned him hard time! Hahaha :P That mission requires you to focus and Eric did his best there! Oh about the timing... i don't know but i guess they perform at 7pm, USA time? So MAMAMOO will be going to USA first? No right? Oh well~ I envy those who are going to the kcon! It's a rare sight for Eric Nam to appear at the same stage with MAMAMOO! 

I know this sounds a little too much despite of their busy schedules, but is there any chance that they will be filming for their honeymoon there? It's on Saturday though. If they gonna shoot WGM, Solar will wear her wedding ring! Let's see when MAMAMOO performs... if she wears it then it's confirm that they will shoot WGM there. Nevermind i'll just wait then. 

p/s: Btw, i don't know why but i'm happy to see Eric wearing his ring! 

Sorry... delulu mode in the wee hours can sometimes be scary! Kekeke

• Like 4

@zurah90 Yes, and Eric looks tired here with his comment like "I'm already having a headache" and "I need some sleep now" :( *pat Eric's back* but he's cute, getting stressed and happy by himself :wub: Hmmm I have looked up the time difference, and they will perform at 6 AM the next day in my country :sweatingbullets: Eric & MAMAMOO have appeared at the same event though, the university festival? Haha. But if you mean they're going to collaborate, I don't know but I hope so too.

Eric is still in USA I think? After he shot 'Into You' MV, I haven't seen any fantaken photos of him returning to Korea. I guess he will stay there until KCON is over? Well, they don't have to shoot WGM before KCON though, they can shoot WGM after KCON. But it's just my hope as their shippers haha.

Oh, I didn't realize he wears the ring hahaha. Good eyes, chingu! B)

• Like 4

@Farfalle

Woah 6am in your country~ I just checked in my country and it was 7am when they starts to perform. Somehow i wish we can watch it online but of course it will not broadcast until later. Just expecting fancams. 

Yeah i knew that Eric have been to the same event with MAMAMOO before, but they appear separately. I meant to say if we could see them onstage together, like when it was like the final song for the concert where every singers sing together for the last time. Hehehe :D I saw some shippers commented that they hope to see Eric and Solar interactions onstage. Hahaha... we shippers can be so demanding at times! But that would be cute if it happens! 

Yeah~ Judging by how quiet the korean #NamNation are, i assume that Eric stays in LA to wait till the day come. You might be right! Why WGM have to shoot before kcon? Lol...It's even better if it's after kcon! If it's during kcon, we can expect to watch their backstage interactions. Well just saying...hehehe ;) 

Looking forward to D-DAY (WGM & KCON)! ^_^

• Like 3

Other than he is wearing the ring..i'm laughing when he said What's Up New York! Hahaha..Lol just remember Solar is the one who said the same word before in Star Countdown D-7 by Mamamoo..:w00t:

• Like 4

there is one thing that have been bothering me a little bit.

Don't get me wrong .. I mean im really happy for eric and how he's trying to make it in the US, but i'm just afraid that he might turn to the next CL and forget all about korea. 

I just hope that he'll manage both. He deserves all the fame . And love how his brother have been helping him in the US #siblinggoals

According to eric's brother's snapchat they are in th studio making music.

• Like 5

@cnsdlover49

IKR! Thought the same thing too. Nice coincidence! Their similar hyperness increase my level of happiness! :rolleyes:

@MAE1

I got what you meant. Eric has been wanting to get recognize by fans out there that he is a singer. But like he mentioned before, he came to Korea to challenge himself, so i doubt that he is going to abandon his status in Korea just to enter the english market. I'm not saying that he can't but it's unlikely to happen. I agree that he will be able to manage his career wisely. As i know, Eric Nam is a wiser person so we don't have to worry about him. (CL is another case.) 

And yes! I love how supportive his brothers are, especially Eddie. He have been helping his brother these days and i'm glad that they are in each other company.

Thanks for the info! Yup, been hearing that our Eric been up to something lately. Soon, we are going to hear about his comeback. 

~~~~~~~~~~

We have lots to anticipate from them soon, but i'm worried of them not having the rest that they should have. I pray that everything goes on smoothly for them and especially for their healths. Literally, they need the break badly! 

Anyway... found this! I'm all excited for this but i'm not sure if it works in my country though? 

---EDIT---
You just need to log in to the website... ;)
  • Like 6

@NamSeoYeon18

Thanks! Oh~ that's the one where he talked about wanting to work with Solar... so it's gonna air today at 7pm! Goodness♡ 

• Like 2

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/106333

Eric talks about hist first love and his style of dating in this article for JTBC show. 

I don't know why but I'm so happyyy reading the article haha knowing Eric's dating style made my delulu mind thinking that woahh the possibility of him dating Solar in real life just got higher ! Lol :P 

• Like 6