[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

@cnsdlover49

IKR! Thought the same thing too. Nice coincidence! Their similar hyperness increase my level of happiness! :rolleyes:

@MAE1

I got what you meant. Eric has been wanting to get recognize by fans out there that he is a singer. But like he mentioned before, he came to Korea to challenge himself, so i doubt that he is going to abandon his status in Korea just to enter the english market. I'm not saying that he can't but it's unlikely to happen. I agree that he will be able to manage his career wisely. As i know, Eric Nam is a wiser person so we don't have to worry about him. (CL is another case.) 

And yes! I love how supportive his brothers are, especially Eddie. He have been helping his brother these days and i'm glad that they are in each other company.

Thanks for the info! Yup, been hearing that our Eric been up to something lately. Soon, we are going to hear about his comeback. 

~~~~~~~~~~

We have lots to anticipate from them soon, but i'm worried of them not having the rest that they should have. I pray that everything goes on smoothly for them and especially for their healths. Literally, they need the break badly! 

Anyway... found this! I'm all excited for this but i'm not sure if it works in my country though? 

---EDIT---
You just need to log in to the website... ;)
  • Like 6

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/106333

Eric talks about hist first love and his style of dating in this article for JTBC show. 

I don't know why but I'm so happyyy reading the article haha knowing Eric's dating style made my delulu mind thinking that woahh the possibility of him dating Solar in real life just got higher ! Lol :P 

• Like 6

@AnothaiDara

Hehehe. :D Agree that it has possibility! I'm praying for them but also not to have high hope. Thanks for the article!

At least we get to know how he is like having a girlfriend before. He took his relationship very seriously and he's indeed a gentleman boyfriend! Getting to know the person first- yes, i agree on that term!

• Like 6

@Farfalle Yup it's being shown here in the Philippines but for cable subscribers only (TVN channel). I got to watch the first episode. They got to feature the Nam father-son duo. I think there's still no available subtitle for Daddy and I episodes. 

Thanks for the link @AnothaiDara! He said something that made my Solaric heart go ddung ddung, "Because I begin dating someone after getting to know them and figuring out how we get along first, once I start dating someone, it′s very hard for me to change my mind." Okay Eric I'll let you know more of Solar so you can start dating her! :D Pwahahahahahaha! 

• Like 5

@zurah90 I'll try to stream KCON, if I'm awake at that time :lol: Hmm I've watched last year KCON NY video, it was held at the same place like this year, and yeah you're right, at the end all of the performers came out and waved to the audiences but there's no singing. Well, hope there's a special stage of them. Me too, I want to see their interaction in KCON, that's one of my wishes but I don't want to wish too much. I don't want to be disappointed haha. I kinda hope to see they ride the plane together too, but it's not going to happen I think. Well, my selfish shipper wish :sweatingbullets:

@AnothaiDara I think yeah Solar is possible if they can maintain their friendship after WGM because he needs to know her really well, which takes quite a long time. I've read Eric's interview somewhere about this too, but I forget from where and what magazine :sweatingbullets:

@xexe That's cool. Yeah, I haven't found it anywhere with subtitle, just watching the RAW and relying with my own understanding :( 

• Like 4

What's up ddongideul! 

I know that I'm not delusional alone when it's come to our ddongi couple, there's always you guys who are with me LOL. Yes, he really wear their wedding ring! At first I thought I'm delusional, but when @zurah90 mentioned it, I know that I'm not alone HHAHAHA and to confirm it, I screencap it, guys! 

VlUkknq.jpg

That's it, the octagon ring and the green color one, he wore it. Q w Q ok who goin to join me squealing? OTL 

@AnothaiDara thanks for sharing that, mate. You add up more feel toward my ddongi cp. haha Eric's words really show how he is serious when come to relationship. There's possibility tht our ddongi will *coughing* lmao I'm going to be happy person if they endup together for real.  @xexe yees please do that, mate! Haha lol x)

Please excuse my delusional feelings, my ddongi feels are too strong sobs q__q *headdesk*

P.s: D3 till KCON NY & Episode 12, ddongideul! Can't wait for em and mamamoo cheolje *0* ㅋㅋㅋ

• Like 8

News about Eric's show, 'The Friends in Costa Rica' which will be aired on July 13th at 11 PM KST. Don't know the channel, is K-STAR a channel name? Haha.

Generally the 3 of them hoped they would have a fun trip together. And Sam Kim said he's worried because he heard a rumor that Eric's snore is so loud. Then Eric said that he knew it recently too when he and his dad recently went for a trip (I think he means for 'Daddy & I'), then he apologized for it in advance :lol:

Eric's event after KCON? (June 30th)

Spoiler

Other updates related to Eric:

Spoiler

Little Eric is too cute! :wub::wub::wub:

• Like 6

@Farfalle

Eric mentioned that there's a special stage and MAMAMOO too. Can't wait! Oh~so they will just waved to the audiences? Ok that's better than nothing! Atleast we could see a tiny bit(i wish) of their interactions! This is our dilemma of becoming Ddongie shipper. We stan hard for them but couldn't express our excitedness too much not to hurt ourselves. Oh~ wonder what schedule after kcon for Eric? He might be busy for his upcoming comeback? Even with his snoring issue~ shows that he is really tired and he really need a break! Please~

Awww~ Little Eric and his brother is too adorable! He has a passion for music and he chose the right career to be a singer. Really proud of him! 

Thanks for more MAMAMOO updates too! Another busy artists i'm worrying about. 

Gosh... that rendition of "Kimbap is the best" really make my day! I can't stop LOL-ing! The first ever female idol group with their unique charms! You just gotta love these girls! ♡

@ryuseolnims

I'm so gonna join you, sista! Let's keep squealing. :)

• Like 3

Thanks @ryuseolnims for the screencap! Honestly when I saw the video I didnt notice it until I saw the post of @zurah90 :D He was really wearing the ring! Gaaaaaaaaaaaah~!!! How about Solar?? She also has a promotional video for KCon right? Is she wearing the ring also? 

• Like 2

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening lovelies :) Have a good day ahead! ;)

Eric oppa Insta update 160623:

#IntoYou is now on Spotify! B)

Spoiler

Eddie's Insta update 160623:

Supportive brother as always~♡♡♡

#siblinggoals

Eric's Snapchat update:

GooGims Company updated 160622:

He even look great facing back! ;)

Related articles of our Eric oppa. He was surely born to be a perfect boyfriend/husband material! Proud #NamNation as always!♡♡♡

http://www.soompi.com/2016/06/22/eric-nam-talks-past-relationships-dating-style-old-house-new-house/

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/06/eric-nam-reveals-when-he-first-had-a-girlfriend

• Like 2