[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

Just see the preview for immortal song it's look mamamoo have different style from another singer (the outfit and dance) 

I will try to see twitter update for 'knowing brothers' tonight if i'm not sleepy....

Today i watch apink new mv also jessica and bigbang....i'm looking for mamamoo 'love' ost for goblin but can't find the full version i guess it's not release yet....i find crush 'beautiful' goblin ost part 4 it's a sweet song and i read the song get on chart

Knowing brothers with mamamoo so fun :blush:

Just watch the clips thanks to lily for the sub...love their karaoke live singing...yongsun dance, tbh i feel embarassed haha but kang ho dong like it i guess lol and their adlibs...wheein duet with heechul for narcissus...mamamoo get trend on naver and the songs rise on chart again

Can't wait for the engsub full ep need to wait few days (hope only wait one day...thanks to the subber odk)

Hi seem everybody is really busy these day...

After seeing sched update by @enko20, i wonder if ddongie can win the best couple in mbc. I mean, mamamoo have sched in kbs, meanwhile we don't know eric sched yet, if a nominator will win something in an award, they supposed to be announced to attend the award beforehand, and sbs haven't announced their appearance yet although the date is coming. 

Last year i think there's a must for active wgm couple to attend the award, like solim, jjongah, bbyu (i didn't follow the artist couple so idk what is their couple name). This year i think it's a different case to include the 'already end wgm couple' as nominator in the award. So what do you think about this? 

And take a note if there's a singer x singer couple, usually they will perform a duet together, like bbyu couple did. Ah i really looking forward to see ddongie duet performance but i guess i can't because as @iraajja said as a leader solar will be make a priority over her group first. There's no other chance to them to make a special duet again i think outside mbc because wgm is mbc's right. 

And how about voting? Can you lookin up who's has the higest voting right now? 

Idk but when eric update his ig with solar, a lot of korean ppl like his picture and make a compliment for them, for a short time i think their popularity is risen up because of deep impression of their last eps. So i think there a possibility some korean will vote ddongie couple. But idk about the other couple like bomi taejoon which personaly more popular than them (but alredy facing a critics over their photoshop) and gookjo and sleepy idk how popular is them but i know gookjo is quite well known and loved for her humor, and 33 couple is lost of their popularity in nearly last eps, mbc didn't make a good memory of their last :(

Ps : have u notice eric ig, his 3 picture was deleted. It was a promotion of new men btob, bap, and mamamoo decalcomanie, i wonder why ~~ sigh 

• Like 4

Mamamoo have perf at 'open concert' today

Just see mamamoo diary 'eco drive song' behind from mmmtrans

From wgm i just see the new cp part....i get interest by them cos jung hye sung is 91 liners too like yongsun and seohyun....from comment i read the airtime for taebom is under 20 mins, gukjo sleepy still have more airtime but for the clip at mbc yt ch the new cp have more

I get interested by sechkies too so i watched them on radio star, infinite challenges and running man

'Knowing brothers' mamamoo ep have good ratings

Leamak vj live...still need sub to watch it but from the clip yongsun show her rap for memory song and hwasa said the unnie good at japanesse and yongsun stay with the maknae on christmas on trainee days, yongsun so kind...hwasa use slipper on the show lol...moonbyul make comment...

Mamamoo appears on hyoyeon show with yoona too

Knowing brothers get subbed by odk but when i check it's only available for north america...still need to be patient

Thank you to everyone for being so patient with me as I fumbled my way through writing this! I hope you all have a great holiday season! Thanks to @enko20 for putting up with me as I went back and forth and back and forth while writing this and for helping me put together the soundtrack I wrote this to.

dance of december

They're not hiding, per se, they're just... hibernating.

Or: Eric and Solar dance (haha) around each other for a full month.

• Like 6

When ddongie go to korean folk village ep 11 i read comment that bbyu visit the same place too...now after i can watch cp part from kshowdaily again i play bbyu ep 15 and they visit different place (bbyu go to gyeongbok palace)

the new cp gm and hs remind me to sam2 cos as the younger cp (join in after the 2 other cp) they are become the bold one among the 3 lol....

Another ep of MMMTV2

From mmmtrans....ksy noon hope song engsub, i thought there will be a video but only audio....all the member try that okiedokie mcintoshi idanaushi namyangjushi haha wheein nailed it 

From soompi award eric get nominated.... he still busy with his song most of his sns story is in the studio

Let's just real quick walk through the past 24+ hours, shall we? I think we all need to lie down a little bit.

So, first, Solar's been staying up real late these past few nights, marathoning everyone's favorite new drama: Goblin:

Spoiler

Since Eric was still in America we joked about her maybe texting him abt the show since his album, their wedding location, and Decalcomanie all show up in it. Time zones are a real killer, after all...

Then, last night/this morning (depending on your time zone), she posted this:

A few of us in the kakao chat noticed her use of "Yong-ddonie" (only a letter away from Yong-ddongie), but we chalked it up as a coincidence since, after all, Solar had that nickname long before she joined WGM. That was, until....

Not only was Eric suddenly (and sneakily) back in Korea, he was at Itaewon, at one of their Ddongie road restaurants (a restaurant owned by one of his friends, no less). Solar also suddenly had an abundance of free time... doesn't it seem like everything's lining up?

Spoiler

pHwSCSll5hyn2TBZJJnrsJDyiAsF7cJq-QAYNexnkqvhqIet7BrFeMld2a5qQ-TEHF0fxA2r1vO7qAfFpeM5Py43vdMFRDdXtwnn28vVV_bkfVjUWTKqczirz_EWyep2dCpEVATz

Hmm, that almost looks like too much food for one person, doesn't it? (And there's a pulled-out chair on the other side, so he was obviously not eating alone). 

And then, today, Eric tweeted about his months-old cover of Carly Rae Jepsen's Run Away With Me (yes, the same one that I made a video to because it fits ddongie so well). The same cover he uploaded to Soundcloud the night before their snow date/DIY cafe/Reasons ILY was filmed. 

So, is it all just a big coincidence? Maybe. But it's all we have for now. And I'll gladly take it because the thought of them getting to spend a day together in the winter makes me so so happy.

• Like 6

Just rewatched ddongie ep 32 cos running man haha....in the latest ep RM guest is blackpink and they play game 'throw the shoes' and the ep take place at jeonju i wonder how much time yongsun come to the maknae line hometown

Read the news that yongseo and hwang chiyeoul will become mc for GDA....i don't know when ddongie can have new show together but the list will be : duet/collab song, ddongie road/mukbang show and ddongie radio show