[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

Chingus!! havent been in this thread for a while..prepping for finals and all T-T

im so glad that it's still quite active!! i've seen that theres been a kkt group chat going,, if i'm not too late, i'd love to join in! ID: onlybeagles

and voting for our couple, please do let me know how to and i got a desktop ready for that! ^^

• Like 4

Hi chingus,

Just dropping by for some updates. Let's keep both the thread and the chat active at the same time, yeah?  Thank you @Ira Ajja for providing updates as well :)

I'm also currently working very hard to deliver my final part of the opinion piece. Having to juggle between writing and studying for exams is quite tough, I have to say :sweatingbullets: Hopefully I will have it done within the next 2 weeks or so. Please look forward to it!

----------

Eric Nam

December's schedule

• Fri. December 2nd [Broadcast] 18:00 2016 Mnet Asian Music Awards
  • Sat, December 3rd [Other] commercial shoot
  • Thurs, December 8th [Broadcast] [TV] 19:40 Mnet "Yang Nam Show"
  • Fri, December 9th [events] Private events
  • Thurs, December 15th [Broadcast] [TV] 19:40 Mnet "Yang Nam Show"
  • Thurs, December 22nd [Broadcast] [TV] 19:40 Mnet "Yang Nam Show"
  • Thurs, December 29th [Broadcast] [TV] 19:40 Mnet "Yang Nam Show"

Eric had a SKII Merry Pitera showcase a few days ago:

Spoiler

He also appeared on Cosmopolitan Korea:

Spoiler

Here is a video of "Body" choreography practice. Eric looking gooood! :heart:

----------

Mamamoo

Mamamoo's appearance on SNL broke the record rating previously set by Twice this season at an average of 2.8% and peaked at 3.7% (which was reached by Solar's "The Legend of the Blue Sea" skit)

Angel Line will participate in KBS "Singing Battle - Victory

Solar's Fancafe memo the past few days:

Spoiler

Mamamoo also recorded an OST for new tvN drama "Goblin"

Mamamoo is already entering the final week of this promotion cycle. Here's their performance on The Show:

• Like 8

@enko20 thanks for wrap up eric and solar schedule...good luck with your exam, we will wait the final part :)

From mmmtrans...mamamoo bingo game at the SHOW i hope they can cover bangtan song it will be fun to see their dance haha...and yongsun aegyo she really can show this in front of the others except eric hihi...

mmmtrans said the sub for snl will out this week i hope it's true (really hoping)

• Like 2

We are all busy with our daily routines, I am glad that we manage to keep this forum and kakao group alive. :):wub:
( specially in kakao group, I always do a long back read, it's hard to catch up with the conversation there now that our number is growing as well :w00t: ).

@papaxmoo: Thank you for all the effort, you always bring back ddongie sweet moments with your videos. 
@enko20 and for everyone ( i will not mention all your names, you fam know who you are :) ) who keep on updating with instagram pictures, youtube links, or even other sites that we can see eric and solar (mamamoo). 
@pinkmochi : Pink, thank you for making our google mail account. 

@enko20 and @ cinnaminskies : can't wait for the 3rd part and the next fanfic. Take your time in writing though. 

@Le_Sanguinea: capt. thanks for joining the kakao group. 

It's the last week of decalcomanie promotions.. I hope mamamoo will have time to rest and Eric as well. 
But seeing their schedules.... 

Ppyong~

• Like 5

Red Velvet on Yang Nam Show was hilarious hahaha :lol: I was dying the whole time. Here are the highlight clips:

Eric made a poop joke in this one (starts at 1:30). I was basically Irene in the back there dying with laughter :joy: Eric and Solar are embracing the aegyo and poop jokes now hahaha. What's up with these two recently? :rolleyes:

Wendy experiencing "Dad, Where are you going"

Eric Nam: "Buy me this toy or else I'm going to poop!"

Yang Se Hyung: Madam, why you farting?!

cr: @selgisolomon on Twitter

#DongCoupleForever

Eric Nam and Wendy covering "Spring Love" (Me fangirling Eric when he started singing just like them :P)

tumblr_ohcvfxrzw61sztjdmo1_400.jpgtumblr_ohcvfxrzw61sztjdmo2_400.jpg

- - - - - -

Mamamoo's appearance on SNL is subbed everyone!!!! :D 

https://openload.co/f/MgYe6J8wrw8

• Like 6

14 hours ago, coolbrattyro said:

credit to: yongdonngie/ realericnam

made me laugh so hard.:D

Eric is flooding us with posts today.  But this one suddenly reminded me of Yongsun
don't they look exactly the same?!

So, Eric's take advertising product about 'dino'??? Why Eric?? Because you missing someone??? Hehe... Pardon my delulu :P

Thankyou everyone, to keep running this thread..... Despite of our bussy daily routinity... Let's keep running this thread as well as we can.

Fighting @enko20 for your exam. Hope you doing well. Don't forget to eat...^_^ And i can't wait for your next part of your writing.

Ooohyeaa...

Btw, tomorrow is release date of Eric x Tablo x Gallant right??? Cave me in?? (If i'm not wrong) Can't wait...:w00t:

And also, i like Body's video dance practice. Seems that our Yoondoong dance skill is improve...:P

• Like 5

@407801baby mmmtrans said they will upload at another link too, usually they use google drive and dailymotion too....i don't know why for snl they only use openload...after read your post now i understand why i can't watch kshowdaily now i watch koreanshow from ikshow

so mamamoo ended their promotion at music bank today...

mmm will join Immortal Song king of the king and broadcast 2 weeks at 24/31 december the line up are veteran i hope they can give the best, their latest appeareance not too good

• Like 2

Finally the other link for snl is out....just watched it at google drive and i laugh to another scene like angel line perform for immortal song parody and rap line as anchor...mmmtrans really jjang 

In kpop boygroup/girlgroup have subber/subteam that help international fans like us but for soloist it's rare....so it's gratefull for me that eric is american-korean if not it will be harder for me to catch up his activity (but i still feel sorry that i can't watch his 'yang&nam' show or his other program that doesn't has sub)

• Like 2

Agree with you @Ira Ajja

It's hard to us as Eric's fans. Just like me... I want to watch The Friends and also Daddy & I that Eric appeared.(which both are TVN program:tears:, so it's more difficult). Lucky, that for The Friends, i found 1st episode. Full & also with engsub. And for the other, i just can find cut version.

Oooyyeaa...

Do you guys know English lyric from FIRST (one of the song as BGM from the last episode, I couldn't remember name of the singer. Only can remember Minseo):tears:....??? I like that song and also her voice... Such a nice ballad song and her voice is really good. And also, when i came to the this MV on YT, most of comment said that they're came through the MV bcs of Jungkook from BTS. It's said that he recommended that song to Army's. So, it's make me more curious........ :P about the lyrics. Hope you guys can help......

• Like 4

12 hours ago, saaviera90 said:

Do you guys know English lyric from FIRST (one of the song as BGM from the last episode, I couldn't remember name of the singer. Only can remember Minseo):tears:....??? I like that song and also her voice... Such a nice ballad song and her voice is really good. And also, when i came to the this MV on YT, most of comment said that they're came through the MV bcs of Jungkook from BTS. It's said that he recommended that song to Army's. So, it's make me more curious........ :P about the lyrics. Hope you guys can help......

Here you go @saaviera90

Spoiler

English

Because it was all the first time for me
it must’ve been very awkward and not very good
even that goodbye

You looked way more radiant than I did
so I cowered in vain and hated myself
that must’ve been so foolish

It was always just like a dream
that made me anxious
it was like you weren’t mine
I couldn’t believe you when you said
you wanted to be my last
and that must’ve been my fault

Even so it was my first time
staying up all night and dreaming of someone
like that my heart hurt so bad

I think I have to act like an adult
so I didn’t say exactly what I felt
I said “even though I’m alone I’m confident”

It seems I always loved you more
so I lost
that was the most stupid thing I did
I didn’t believe you telling me “if you trust me it’ll be forever”
so I ruined everything

But the days by your side
were dazzling
there’s no way that was a lie
when you held my hand like it was more precious than a gem
and told me wonderful things

Because it was all the first time for me
my heart beat so hard I could hear it
I cried out and fell asleep that night

Romanization

modeun ge da cheoeumiraseo
manhi eosaekhago byeolloyeossgessji
majimak geu insamaljochado

neon naboda hwolssin biccna boyeoseo
gwaenhi umcheureodeun naega miwosseo
geuge deo babo gatasseossgessji

neul kkumin geosman gataseo
geuge buranhaesseosseo
nae saram anin geosman gataseo
nae majimagi doego sipdadeon
neoreul mitji moshan
naui jalmosigessji mwo

geuraedo nan cheoeumieosseo
bameul saemyeo nugul kkumkkwobon geosdo
ireohge magu apeun maeumdo

eoreunseureowoya hal geot gataseo
mamirangeun jogeum dareun mal haesseo
nan honjayeodo jasin issdago

neul naega deo saranghaeseo
jineun geosman gatasseo
geuge nan jeil babo gatasseo
neol mitneundamyeon yeongwonhal georadeon mal
mitji moshan naega jeonbu mangchin geoya

na geuraedo neoui gyeoteseo
neomu nunbusyeossdeon naldeul
geuge da geojismaril rin eopsjanha
nae soneul boseokboda deo sojunghi
jwigo malhaessdeon geu meosjin maldeuldo

modeun ge da cheoeumieosseo
sori deullil mankeum gaseum ttwin geosdo
sori nae ulmyeo jamdeun geu bamdo

- - - - - 

More updates from Eric and Mamamoo:

• Eric has arrived in LA, ready to perform at Unforgettable Gala tomorrow

• Eric's self-cam at MAMA event

http://www.kcon.tv/media/BkeXzdldXe

• His "Body" dance practice video was finally released!

- - - - - -

• Mamamoo is coming back to Immortal Songs. Look at that lineup OMG!! Mamamoo is now considered one of the kings of Immortal Songs and will be competing for the ultimate crown.

• Preview video for Solar and Whein's "Singing Battle-Victory":

• Recording for "Knowing Bros" in school uniforms

• Like 4

Thankyou @enko20

Wooooaahh...

The lyrics is so ......... (idk how to describe)

Okay...

Try to understand the lyrics while my head full of Ddongie moment. And i think these lyrics is perfect for their story...hehe :P

Okay...

Let's move on!!!

Can't wait for both Eric & Solar (also Mamamoo) next schedule.

*After watch Eric's Self Cam on KConTV:

Is Eric also contributed at the writing lyrics for Body??? Just like Into You??

• Like 2

Just visit kshowdaily and kshowonline it seem the sub for wgm get late

And just read from @tgc about mamamoo schedule this month....so the singing battle (solar and wheein) will broadcast for 2 weeks same with immortal song

cos ddongie i experience follow wgm every week for the first time and i learn something that i'm not know/understand before....i always have thought that wgm cp will have travel abroad but it's not and when there's no preview i blame the editing but it's a hint that their wgm get end

when the previous pd give nice house for all cp i have expectation that i will enjoy wgm without issue/problem but the pd changed turn it to the ending for ddongie and badtreatment for sam2, i hate unfairness and it's make me can't enjoy wgm again....i still follow the current cp but w/o excitement 

• Like 2

From kolaj ig...post pic with dean and eric

There's sub for 'yang and nam' show IOI ep but the site is openload so i can't watch it TT

check kshowdaily, kshowonline and mbc yt ch it seem the new cp have good respons but i still don't understand with time proportion cos gukjo sleepy still have more airtime 28 mins, taebom 22mins and the new cp 20mins....at mbc yt ch the clip for gukjo sleepy have 4 and the other cp have 3 and the viewers for gukjo sleepy are the lowest around 15k, taebom not reach 100k again it's around 65k, the new cp have more viewers now

so my question why sleepy gukjo have more airtime and clip....

• Like 2