[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's real and i'm just delighted that this great news is too good to be true! We always got to hear Eric's confessions and mentioning of Solar on radio shows but now for both of them to attend together~ they can finally let out their thoughts about each other! Ooh yeah! I'm sooooooo loooovvvviiinnnggg thhhhiiiissss!!!!!

@ryuseolnims Hey, sista at night! :P Welcome back! I love to read your reviews and agree to each one of them :D You're just right about the pineapple related haha. And it suddenly makes me remember about Eric's MV, there's the scene of pineapple too. And the garden party scene in his MV reminds me of Ddongi Bar? I think I'm being delusional :sweatingbullets: And yeah, the preview looks so interesting that I can't help myself to hope the time goes faster! :w00t: Yup, we know that even Solar's nicknames are mostly related to 'dragon' too haha. I'm late at saying this, but fighting for your fmv making chingu! *fistbump* 

@sweet-apple Good eyes! I think it can be from Eric, to celebrate their 100th days maybe? Or is it from panelists?

@coldcucumber Woah, again I feel that chingus here have good eyes! Yeah, they didn't wear the bracelets at the bank. Good conclusion, chingu :D 

@jelatinx I meant, I hope for WGM PD not to cut our couple's moments, just like you said before. Maybe my words make you misunderstand, sorry chingu :sweatingbullets: I'm always thankful for your gifs since I can't make it :)

@sight_stv I hope the Korean writing is clear too. I mean I think I've found that some people's writing in Korean made me confused and even sometimes couldn't get the word because of the style of the writing :sweatingbullets: If Solar is the one who wrote it, I think the writing of each word will be clear (judging from her writing on her profile at their 1st meeting and the bank form at the latest episode) :) 

@maeryl @zurah90 Omg, really? I opened that source and if it's really true, that's a REALLY GOOD NEWS! :D But a little bit worried though about their respective fans, will most of them accept this news? I hope most of Eric's fans and Solar's fans can still support their own idols, since I think it can be a radio broadcast that can be watched openly by fans.

46 minutes ago, zurah90 said:

It's real and i'm just delighted that this great news is too good to be true! We always got to hear Eric's confessions and mentioning of Solar on radio shows but now for both of them to attend together~ they can finally let out their thoughts about each other! Ooh yeah! I'm sooooooo loooovvvviiinnnggg thhhhiiiissss!!!!!

its tomorrow right? ok now i can focus on my work right now lol there is a good news indeed :D so Eric gonna be blushing when mentioning Solar where Solar can hear it herself LOL LOL 

Wow- daebak! 
The news make my day even better! Gaahhh. I feel so happy! Thank you @maeryl for delivering this good news to us! On 27th eh? That's mean on this Wednesday! Kya! We should prepare party to celebrate it! Seeing them got invited to a radio show as a couple, make me think that they definitely receiving a lot of love by the public! Gahh. I'm happy for em. :wub: finally we can hear Solar's thoughts about Eric! I'm sure we will get to hear her yeba laugh as she being shy. As for Eric's, I'm anticipating over his confession about Solar since Solar is beside him, let see if the hubby getting shy confessing his thoughts when his wifey is there ;)  Since its Kim Shinyoung's radio show, I bet we will get a video version of radio broadcast! Hope we can stream it online! *throw confetties; turn on ddongi lights up* oh yeaahh! Ddongideuls, party leggo! ;) 

@Farfalle lol she is our queen indeed :D this wednesday im gonna wait for your quick translation LOL! coz our ddong couple gonna attend on radio program TOGETHER! :wub: im gonna wait you to online and read your crazy though about it 

@ryuseolnims i cant even find a word right now to describe my feeling! aaaa really cant wait this wednesday and saturday!

@sight_stv IT'S REALLY A GOOD NEWS! I will do the translation if it's possible, but fyi my hearing at Korean is bad. Maybe I'll try the articles of their appearance? I also hope that I can translate it fast for chingus here :) 

@coldcucumber You're right, it's been a while since they sing together, the last is their wedding ceremony? Well, they sang together recently at the car at Jeju, but it's so playful hahaha. :lol: I want to see them singing together seriously as singers! :D 

@Farfalle

Omo...our mind collided! *fist bump* I just hope for the fans to behave for once...lol. It's not like their idol are there for fun coz they are both invited for the WGM special segment. Well, i never see other WGM couple getting invitation to radio show before or i could missed it but for our couple to get invited, that was an honor! As i know, MBC FM4U Kim ShinYoung's Hope Song At Noon usually broadcast that can be watched openly by fans. Just like in the radio title, hopefully we get to see them singing! Eric and MAMAMOO have been there before. :) 

@sight_stv

Hehehe... i don't know which country you are from (because of time difference) or maybe you are just little too excited but tomorrow is tuesday.:sweatingbullets: Kekeke... Yeah, since it's WGM Special, finally we can "see" them interacting about it openly with their thoughts about each other coz as you know it, we always look at their separate blackroom interview. I'm looking forward for Eric mentioning Yongsunnie or Solar mentioning "Oppa". ;) Remember when Eric guested at Park KyungLim's radio show... everytime he was asked about Solar, you can see his shy laugh and yes, he even admitted that his face felt red! These days, he easily blushes when he mentioned Solar...or hopefully we can see his hot red ear! :P 

@coldcucumber

Some radio shows doesn't have that but since it's Kim ShinYoung's Hope Song At Noon, we can expect to see them singing! We gonna see their talent! Hahaha ;) 

---edit---

The fact that both of them got to be the first wgm couple to be invited in a radio program... i amused of it! ♡♡♡

@Farfalle Haha. I misunderstood it. Sorry too chingu. Ya. I hope not. Btw, i did mention the Hallyu Day. I dont kinda know about it but its like a contest. A korean contest of Cover groups and vocal contestants. Its so much fun. I go there to support my friend who is in the contestants, also to Mamamoo's cg too :)

Ddongie Couple's Holding Hands is Mwondeul <3

I saw the lipbite eric-ssi ^//__//^ 

tumblr_oauxd8f9re1uulf24o1_400.gif

I've already posted the articles about Eric's interview with Allure Korea, but I decided to translate again this interview which is posted by official Allure website. The content is the same, but this is more detailed I think. I only translated the <WGM> part. Well, if you want me to try translating the full interview, let me know. I'll try to and update this post, but I think I'll need some time to translate it hehe. And please understand that I'm still learning Korean too, so it is possible that my translation isn't that perfect :sweatingbullets:

-----

Desirable Man
Source: http://www.allurekorea.com/2016/07/20/갖고-싶은-남자-에릭-남의-인터뷰-화보/?_C_=5

Spoiler

Everytime we checked your schedule with the agency,  there's an overseas business trip. Are you also in LA yesterday?
I'm gradually getting responses from overseas, going back and forth overseas schedule will be increasing in the future. I've already spent one month abroad here and there in June, I guess it will also be like that in August.

You're called the 'trendy guy' in front of your name, that phrase won't be left out. It must be started with <We Got Married (WGM for short)> , do you think the virtual marriage worthwhile?
Even if we filmed all day because we're busy like crazy, I couldn't see her enough as much as I miss (want to see) her. If I have the time to spare, I think I can concentrate more on the marriage, that's regretful. However, I'm happy because I'm doing dating things that I can't do usually. Hanging out around and eating something delicious are trivial things.

Is it totally different when you appeared as a fixed panelist and now?
I don't really know. Actually, I don't watch the broadcast on purpose. It's embarassing and I'm also shy. I think my action will be unnatural, unlike me, if I aware of the broadcast. I can think like 'At that time, such behavior is not good, I have to be careful', I don't want to do that. Sometimes I only see the short video that comes up on portal site or broadcast capture photos just for fun.

Looking at the broadcast, women flutter point is accurately exposed. On the contrary, suddenly I wondered about the moment that melts your heart.
I'm the eldest child in my house. I am encouraged to be independent and raised strongly. I came to Korea alone because I want to do music, and entertainment activities are increasingly being an unknown world. Being alone for a long time, I feel like being pushed away. But <WGM> is a program with a partner. I'm very thankful to have someone there to do things with me. When my poor Korean gives me hard time, I'm so grateful that my wife (MAMAMOO's Solar) gives help beside me. When my lacking part is filled, my heart warms up.

In fact, the words 'virtual' and 'marriage' don't fit with each other. Uncomfortable gazes aren't going to disappear from the called business dating.
I do fully understand. But I'm doing my part sincerely and enjoying the role that's given. I was initially worried about the balance of virtual and marriage, but the more I filmed I want to do better, and the thought of wanting to give smile/laugh is growing bigger.

Hi is the guesting really true? I hope they can see together wgm ratings are increasing i think thats why they are promoting it plus they hve incoming concert and eric album....i wish they could get CF also...

I hope to see solar playing piano while eric nam are singing...they really have good chemistry...

@zurah90 Oh, I'm happy that there's someone who worry about it too. Yeah, I also hope to see both of them singing seriously as singers haha. Looking at the Naver channel of WGM, I think our couple is well-liked by Korean viewers :D I hope there are fans who watch them there live to give supports and maybe represents us too indirectly haha. Yes, because MAMAMOO international fandom is quite active at releasing the english sub, I've watched them on this radio too and they're entertaining :D 

@jelatinx It's okay, chingu :) And thanks because of this that I'm reminded to read more what I wrote since I'm trying to improve my English writing haha. It sounds like a small KCON without the concert? It looks fun! :D And woah, chingu, the lipbite only appears for less than a second but you notice it. *clap clap* Thanks for the gif!  

@gandaako05 Is the rating still increasing? I'll be really happy if it is, since one of the reasons must be our couple :) And the guesting is really true. I opened the official website of the radio show, and they're at the schedule for July 27th! (You can open this link, and click the bold writing one). 

-----

P.S.: Just realized that after their appearance, they will go their separate ways for a few days. MAMAMOO will go to Japan for MBC concert and Eric will go to LA for KCON. Fighting both Eric & Solar! 

P.P.S.: I think the radio show will be broadcasted live at around 12 PM - 2 PM KST, don't know the exact time though.

-----

Article for MAMAMOO's upcoming <Showtime!>
MAMAMOO Takes On A Haunted House for “Showtime”

Radio show guesting? Jinja?!?!?!? :o Yay!!! Since it's all about talking, I expect a lot of stories between the two of them haha!

Oh, and I saw the recent episode yesterday. My favorite part was when Solar accidentally discovered her new side with the help of Eric. It was Eric who told her ;) They also look good in comfortable clothes. And also, the fork set is really cute.

@zurah90 lol sorry its my fault yes tomorrow still tuesday! im too excited i think :D biyaneee, YES! THATS WHAT I'VE BEEN TALKING ABOUT! and for your info adam couple been in radio show too before and the mc is shinyoung too and you know what? she really likes to boost couple relationship even skinship like on the early eps gain still shy like solar and shinyoung push gain to lean on joo kwon lol lol! and agree with you i dont know what solar will call Eric lol! Eric-sshi? Nampyeon? Oppa? :wub:. everytime Eric talk about her, he is always alone..now he must mention her when solar is beside him, he's face gonna be on fire i think :D 

@Farfalle lol lol finally you read it and your response is as i expected ! we all excited right now lol , yeah i mean the article! :D thank you beforehand chingu! *fist bump*  

@xexe A bit wondering if the appearance of the radio is a filming for WGM too, since it's MBC radio. Me too, it's really rare for them to be guests at the same event, moreover just two of them :wub: And agree with your favorite moments! Even without skinship, they're progressing in their own way :) 

@sight_stv That's a really good news to start the day! I'm excited too! And if Kim Shin-young can help them progressing in their relationship like you said, I think we have to thank her hahaha. Btw, just realized that many celebs have helped them to be closer, like MAMAMOO members, Ailee, even WGM panelists :lol: I haven't done anything, chingu, but I'll take this as your support :D 

@Farfalle I suddenly remembered Jjongah episode (sorry for off topic :P). Yeah that's what I also think. Maybe it's a WGM episode. Then they'll sing a song like Endless Love or Perhaps Love (Goong OST..the one they practiced before their busking wedding) :D 

@Farfalle yeahh omo they resemble adam couple more and more lol i hope they become legendary couple too lol! i even remember when kim shin young said she feel bad to kwon coz gain cant express her feeling and push gain head to lean on joo kwon shoulder lol! she will tease them of course :wub: but i dont know if shin young now change and dont push couple again lol.. you're right so many people love them even their friend :) and as you said, i think this radio event will appear on WGM upcoming eps. You've done more than enough chingu! i cant even read korean and so minim contribution in here.. just can do FMV lol so i feel grateful with you and everyone who do the most contribution in this thread :D if you want to see how kim shin young majesty tease couple lol! here's the video! she told him you grab her like a man and if im not wrong, she ask them if they have a real feeling and both say yes ( if im not wrong ) :D 

start at 20:00

and this is the next

Archived