[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

Hi guys. I usually stream live Korean tv channels from aqstream.com. Do google it and it will show in the search results. They have all the Korean channels available for live streaming, even cable tv channels such as TVn and Olleh TV. 

This website has been working very well for me ever since I found it while sourcing for live streaming of Descendants of the sun! They have many servers available for live streaming for each tv channel. Some servers are suitable for mobile and tablets as well. Do click around to see which server is more suitable for your connection and device! 

Btw, Solar was NUMBER ONE on NAVER hot search just now. I didn't manage to screenshot it though. ): And Amber was the special guest in the studio for today's episode! (: 

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, NamSeoYeon18 said:

[INFO] Mamamoo wins this week's episode of Immortal Song with a score of 433

Via. Mamamoo Daily

congrats mamamoo <3

13096275_1032677910132845_13924444279297

They're such talented singers!!! Thanks to WGM, I had a chance to know about them as well as know more about Eric Nam. I've been watching WGM for along time and reading many topics in many forums. You can call me a lurking one hehe...However, I decided to join this forum for the first time because of our cute and talented couple :). Hope that more and more people will know and support them!!! Now I'm a big fan of MMM. Their music's amazing!!!

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, ndnguyen2901 said:

They're such talented singers!!! Thanks to WGM, I had a chance to know about them as well as know more about Eric Nam. I've been watching WGM for along time and reading many topics in many forums. You can call me a lurking one hehe...However, I decided to join this forum for the first time because of our cute and talented couple :). Hope that more and more people will know and support them!!! Now I'm a big fan of MMM. Their music's amazing!!!

welcome to mamamoo fandom and being part in moomoo <3

yeah they are soo talented

• Like 2

ERIC: Where are we going? 
SOLAR: Let's go first. 
ERIC: We're not meeting your parents right? Or your members? 
SOLAR: You met them at the music broadcast right? How does it feel? 
ERIC: As soon as they saw me they we're like "RIC HYUNG!" It feels weird and I was surprised!

~~ 
The three little sisters calling Eric "Ric Hyung" instead of "Ric Hyungbu" ㅋㅋㅋ Those three really. Not a normal people ㅎㅎㅎ 
~~ 

ctto

another Raw Video 

Credits To Heaven

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x47xwrj_160430-%EC%9A%B0%EB%A6%AC-%EB%B9%84%EC%A7%80%EB%8B%88%EC%8A%A4-%EC%8B%9C%EC%9E%91%ED%96%88%EC%96%B4%EC%97%AC-4%ED%99%94-%EB%A7%88%EB%A7%88%EB%AC%B4-mamamoo-%EC%86%94%EB%9D%BC-%EC%BB%B7_tv

• Like 2

Hello fellow fans... I'm a new fan of mamamoo and also this new couple!!! Nice to meet you all....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want to share today's YeBa scene that I like the most.......

Capture.jpg

What people and nampyeon think: Solar was trying to tie her shoelace..

What she really thinks: Is this the entrance??.... :astonished::astonished::astonished:

Lol nampyeon flustered that his wife was trying to get inside from the cafe windows hahahaha :w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

• Like 8

49 minutes ago, kpopresearcher said:

Hello fellow fans... I'm a new fan of mamamoo and also this new couple!!! Nice to meet you all....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want to share today's YeBa scene hat I like the most.......

What people and nampyeon think: Solar was trying to tie her shoelace..

What she really thinks: Is this the entrance??.... :astonished::astonished::astonished:

Lol nampyeon flustered that her wife was trying to get inside from the cafe windows hahahaha :w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

lol, yeah i thought she wanted to tie her shoelace too. 

never thought that she thought it was the entrance, cinca YeBa, hahahahahaha

• Like 2