[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

@enko20 Although I have to do an assignment, but I don't regret to spend my time to read your post about Eric, chingu! Such a dedication there *applause for you* ^_^ I love how you have not-biased thoughts eventhough you're his fans. From your post too, I think I can learn from it so my English (especially in writing) will be better :D I have the same confusion with you (WGM Sidenote 2), maybe you're right. Some chingus here thought back then that maybe the girls that he "dated" and became "girlfriends" are different. I think we won't know the truth.

I like MAMAMOO from the beginning of this year before Solar joined WGM, but not really followed their activities like now. If you need video references (and subbed), I think you can try visit Mamamoo Trans since they list all the videos that they subbed. Maybe watching their MMMTV series will also help :) 

------

I translated Solar's 100-day letter to Eric for you who asked for it :) 

Spoiler

TY8Ui53.png

To. Yoonddongie oppa – !

It has been 100 days already since we met!! ㅎㅎ
The time really flies fast... ㄷㄷ It was very awkward at first, but oppa approached me first so I think I was able to get closer to you too ^^ Thank you ♥
♥ And as our marriage life continues, I was also surprised to see myself relying on you more and more ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 오글오글 (smoke emoticon?) I'm thankful and let's continue to be friend-like Yoonddong ♥ Yongddong couple as now in the future ^^

– From pretty and cute Yongddongie ♥ 

A bit explanation:
- "ㅎㅎ" is the simple form for "하하", means "haha" (soft laughter/chuckle sound)
- "ㄷㄷ" is the simple form for "덜덜", means "shivers" (to express amazement/fear)
- "ㅋㅋ" is the simple form for "크크", means "LOL" (laughter because something is funny)
- "오글오글" is an expression like getting goosebumps/curling up your hands because something is cheesy or embarassing or awkward.

-----

Solar's appearance today if she performed at the festival. Is it just me or she looks so skinny? :sweatingbullets:

• Like 12

@enko20 Thanks for your insightful words! I really felt like I was reading some official informative page on Eric! You did a whole lot of research. I didn't know he'd wanted to be on WGM for a while, so I'm glad even more now that he not only has a partner but is partnered with Solar. 

I agree with @Le_Sanguinea, we should put these posts on our front page. I can't wait to see what your analysis on Solar might contain!

• Like 7

Hi chingus!!! It's been a while since I last posted here :( I've been very busy at work, getting up early and then getting home late :bawling: But I always check all your post whenever my manager would take her break hehehe. Thank You for all your post and insights, I still keep updated with our couple.

@enko20 WOW!!! DAEBAK!!!! I love your analysis about Eric, through that I get to know more about him. Looking forward for your next post. :blush:

Just dropping by to say hello, I'm still alive hehehe

Ppyong ~~~~

• Like 10

OH MY GOD! Thank you so much everyone for your positive remarks. Seriously, this is the first time I've done something like this for my own ship. Hearing words like that from you all gave me a lot of encouragement, for real. :heart:

@papaxmoo Ah, someone from Kshowdaily fam coming over. Welcome chingu! Glad you like our stuffs in here, and yes please do this compilation when you can, and for sure keep spazzing with us x100000 please we need more! B)

@macaroonjunkie You have no idea how much I wish I can just wake up and be one of them for a day :bawling: But no, I'm not either of them sadly. Oh and welcome to the thread. I'm happy to see our ship expanding day-by-day. :)

@autumnleaves19_stv Thank you for your kind words.

@coolbrattyro I was one of them LOL. Do you know I'm a SoLim shipper too? :lol: It just I was lurking in the dark back in the day :ph34r:, but yeah Eric's priceless reaction during SoLim stint was one of the reason that I'm so into him. You are right, he was curling fingers and flailing left and right to all the cheesy words from Jaerim and SoLim 18+ actions lol. The best one was his reaction to Henry's kiss though, he looked like he just witnessed apocalypse :phew:  and now he's doing them with Solar... joke's on you Eric!

@onlybeagles @Le_Sanguinea Looking forward to your longer feedback when you have time ;)

@Ira Ajja @pwnkl @maeryl Thank you, and yeah I'm glad Mamamoo are alright. Oh my god, when I heard about car accident, a certain nightmare about this event came back to me. I was scared to death :scream:. Please, I would pay anything to have divine protection for these wonderful girls.

@yongrin16 Yay you are still alive lol! But I understand. Good luck with your work and hope you can come spazz with us whenever you can. :)

@Farfalle Thank you for taking time to read even though I know you're busy these days. Oh, you have no idea how much I had to hold back from turning this into a spazz session for Eric haha :bawling: I just tried to be objective as much as I could, glad it turned out alright.

Yes, I was confused about that at first too. The way he said made it seem like he dated both of them in America, when in fact it was just the first one. I wonder if he didn't mention it at all or was it cut out... (I'm still curious to this day the other questions that Mamamoo asked him)

I'm glad that you translated the letter. Seriously, having a translator like you is so valuable in this thread. I know the content was already subbed, but your translation show other things that the sub couldn't like Solar's cute drawings and that WARNING thing lol (good eyes chingu, I didn't catch that). Also your translation made the letter's language seemed more... intimate, right? (from pretty and cute Yongddongie...awww) Solar's handwriting and the way she worded that was so adorable. Oh, btw I think that's not smoke emoticons but her drawing of curled up fingers :lol:

I think it's hilarious how Solar was feeling corny and all writing this for Eric then, yet she basically had a poker face when she said "I will cook something for you with love". What the heck happened Solar? :sweatingbullets:

• Like 10

The translation of official preview text for tomorrow's episode from WGM website
(http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/ent/wedding/preview/)

-----

♥ We Got Married ♥ Episode 343 (will be aired at October 15th, 2016) 

Eric Nam ♥ Sola 'Luxurious' Dubai Trip (1)

Eric ♥ Solar would depart to Dubai for their 'luxurious couple trip'!
Finally, the day of the trip! Along with excited heart, they came to the airport~
While Solar was away briefly, questionable flower and card were delivered to Eric!
Eric was heading for the place written on the card... What would happen there?

Solar had been fully prepared for the long flight!
She also gave her husband '3 sets in-flight moisturize and couple sweatsuit'~
They even drank cocktail in the lounge bar! How was their appearance enjoying luxurious flight?

Both of them finally landed in Dubai!
The first place they headed to is the world's tallest building 'Burj Khalifa',
Ddongi couple admired panoramic view from the tremendous '148-story' height!
As they released their overflowing energy, they're absorbed in taking 'Ddongi-like' couple photos...

In order to enjoy Dubai's local emotion, they visited 'traditional market'!
They bargained until they got global price and went shopping frugally~
From head to toe they transformed completely into 'Dubai style'!
At Solar's local fashion which was as good as Arab princess, once again Eric was smitten with his wife!
Adaptation was complete! How was the first part of 'Ddongi story in Dubai'?

-----

@Ira Ajja Yeah, maybe she is on diet because MAMAMOO will have their comeback soon :mellow: Hope her mochi cheeks don't disappear. 

@enko20 Other chingus are right, your article deserves to be in the first page! How can we do that though? Mention the thread maker? It's already a great article for me chingu! :D Maybe other chingus who have more knowledge or experience in writing will be more helpful in giving feedbacks. But if you need help, I'd glad to help if I can :)

I know, right? I hope they released the scenes that are cut, or it would be better if they released the full uncut episodes haha. I only see them releasing the full uncut episodes for Bbyu couple though.

I don't know if the quality of my translation is good enough. I think my translation is still more on the literal side and I'm trying to convey more of the text meaning now. Sometimes I still have a hard time though, whether it's about Korean idiom/slang words or how to convey it so chingus here can understand.

Agree with you, I thought it may be a drawing of curled up fingers, but aren't the fingers too many? Hahaha maybe I'm being too critical :sweatingbullets: I don't know what drawing it is, but Solar seems to draw it when she feels something is too cheesy, since she drew it on the envelope too. Btw, actually I have seen Solar's writing on the envelope when that episode was released but I didn't get what she wrote at that time, my video quality wasn't that good I think. Until I rewatched it a few days ago, I tried hard to read it although it's kinda blurry haha.

Yup, Solar's remark about her cooking was kinda surprising. I mean, from her who doesn't like to say or do something cheesy haha. Btw, the translation slightly missed something. She said that she would cook something with love and sincerity :) 

-----

Eric's interview with "Doctor's Strange" cast (Benedict Cumberbatch & Tilda Swinton)

-----

Eric's Snapchat update!

-----

And then he already came back to Korea at night, even performing with KOLAJ at Kyung-hee University!

-----

LOTJ released behind-the-scene photos of Eric! Btw it's airing now :) 

Spoiler

-----

Just sharing this because Googims Company always posts Eric's good photos! B) 

-----

The girls are resting today, according to article below. But the bad news, tomorrow they have 3 schedules, 2 of them are concerts :') Btw, MAMAMOO will perform at Kyung-hee University festival too tomorrow, like Eric today, but again they perform on different day.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/10/mamamoo-get-in-a-minor-car-accident

Just sharing this because Solar is in it :D 

• Like 9

@Farfalle the translation of the preview make me ecxited ...there's a lounge bar at luxurious flight???

I still can't figure out are they will stay at burj khalifa or at another hotel...

Eric get smitten with her wife who like arab princess...haha you're wife indeed really pretty yoondongshi

• Like 7

@Ira Ajja Yup, I'm also surprised with their flight having a lounge bar :o It seems it's really a luxurious airplane haha. Maybe they would go to their hotel in tomorrow's episode for breakfast/lunch? It's less than 24 hours, chingu! Solar is always so pretty even she looks good with the local outfits :wub: I'm more curious with what would happen in the airport. Did Solar give Eric an event or something? Btw, I think I won't stream it live tomorrow :(

• Like 6

@enko20: I admire SOLIM couple like you do and I am a silent lurker until ddongie couple appeared. 
 I actually didn't see Eric's reaction to Henry-Yewon couple coz I stopped watching after SOLIM left the show. ( separation anxiety perhaps). It's hard to watch your favorite couple leaving the show. ( That's why I am preparing myself now, though I really want our couple to last long.)

@Farfalle: thank you for the translation it really helps a lot.

• Like 7

@enko20 - I'm actually not in front of a keyboard right now, but since my patients are all asleep, might as well post some feedback, right? :)

I'm impressed that you made it sound as impartial as possible given your obvious inclination as a fan. Lord knows I had a tough time keeping my own views in check while I was writing reviews for TaEun because of my bias for Naeun as a Pink Panda, but somehow I managed. :D

EDIT: Gadangit, the post I typed for 2 hours on my phone got deleted because my connection crashed. I'm so friggin annoyed right now. :crazy:

Ugh, I'll just retype it later. What the heck was I thinking typing all of that using my phone. :cold_sweat:

• Like 9

@enko20 wow :w00t: wow :o wow :D chingu, that was awesome! short precise and concise points. As a former university student and currently in education training your article was very well done. I learnt quite a bit about Eric through your article, I will be anticipating Yongsun's article. Fighting chingu!

@Ira Ajja I think the diet was for the MV shooting and now that they're done I think? Yongsun mentioned they just came from MV shooting on cultshow, Mamamoo mentioned that their company encourages them to eat well during their comeback season cause when they don't get to eat they get sick and RBW said they don't mind the girls gaining a bit of weight. :D

@Farfalle thank you once again for translating the preview! So that explains why they changed into those sweaters hehe. If they're flying business class then there's a cocktail lounge in the separate business waiting area of the airline also often times there's a bar/cocktail lounge on the plane if they're flying business(it's even better in first class, like literal mini bar built in your seat!).

Thank you for the warm welcomes chingus! I'm happy to see we're from all over the globe, I'm from down under by the way. I need your help chingus! I'm not super familiar with Eric's work but I fell in love with Fall by Crush and immediately thought of Ddongi, I have lots of footage of Yongsun but not much of Eric for the FMV. Do you guys know any slow serious/sad/longing videos of Eric? All I could find was tv shows(most of his songs are happy dancy except for I'm Okay) and they all have random captions everywhere :tears: if you've seen any of Solar's Emotion's series I'm going for that kinda vibe. Thank you in advanced chingus!

T-6 hours fam! T-6 HOURS!!!

• Like 9

@coolbrattyro You're welcome, chingu! :D

@Le_Sanguinea Gosh, I know how you felt :sweatingbullets: Now I type my long post on separate note application before pasting it here, just because so I can have a back-up haha.

@papaxmoo Wow, thanks for your information! MBC really gives them luxurious treatment from the start then :D Hmmm I'm not really good at this, but I saw a few scenes in "Good For You" is kinda have this longing vibe? Sorry if I don't help a lot :sweatingbullets:

-----

Just realize when I rewatched the preview, actually I think many scenes in the preview last week wouldn't came out today? And it turns out I can stream today :D 

While waiting, Eric's update! I don't know where Eric will go or from where he came (he doesn't have official schedule today), but thanks to this fan, we get to see Eric used their couple bagpack again! :) 

Spoiler

-----

Eric sang for a wedding today?

• Like 9

On Tuesday, October 11, 2016 at 9:39 AM, cinnaminskies said:

Sorry to post again after that massive wall of text but, since @Le_Sanguinea mentioned it... @enko20 if it helps at all, this playlist on YouTube has almost every instance where Solar and Eric were asked about/talked with each other outside of WGM. Not everything has English subtitles on there, but I've mostly found the subbed versions on other websites, so just ask me if you need any help finding them. I've found it pretty... informative (and I just like watching the KCON cams over and over again to see that fist bump).

@papaxmoo maybe this playlist can help

• Like 7

Oh, my stream was quite lagged, but Solar held an event for Eric before they boarded the plane :wub: Although she's a bit clumsy, but you know, her sincerity is the more important thing! Love their selca too, they really look good together.

They're also holding hands briefly when they're going to the lunch(?) room :wub: Good news to chingus who're waiting for this moment.

And I don't know, but I think I get romantic vibe from them as the day went dark haha.

I want to write more, but I have to go now :sweatingbullets:

• Like 7

OMG! now that's a real luxurious trip admire-onion-head-emoticon.gifthey haven't even landed in dubai yet.. and the sweetness is overflowing at the airport embarrassed4-onion-head-emoticon.gifbut lmao, indeed only in drama does an event is perfectly executed.. gawd uri-yeba so cute in havoc with the cake wow2-onion-head-emoticon.gif and she even sang the same song eric sang to lift her curse from the 2nd episode for their 200th day admire2-onion-head-emoticon.gifI hope Eric made a lot of wish embarrassed3-onion-head-emoticon.gif

In the plane wow MBC really spent a lot on uri-ddongee.. *KAMSAHAMNIDA MBC! SARANGHANDA!* beg-onion-head-emoticon.giflove-you-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gifSolar must've been tired she slept pretty much the whole flight or maybe she's got motion sickness like me.. I didn't even eat from a 16hrs flight, if that's the case I totally feel her sigh-onion-head-emoticon.gifnow of to DUBAI LEGGOO~

Their trip is gold, I mean I can feel a real vacation trip with them. Now no one can deny how they do really have fun togethervictory-onion-head-emoticon.gifwow1-onion-head-emoticon.gif I'm jealous can I tag along? uhuhuh-onion-head-emoticon.giffashion wise Eric and Solar rocking dubai clothing hehe-onion-head-emoticon.gifOne thing I've never been in a luxurious trip depressed1-onion-head-emoticon.gifbut is that really how they serve food on a fancy restaurant? confused-onion-head-emoticon.gifone meal at a time? 

Anyways I'm glad that MBC is so generous they aren't cutting ddongee's trip. I guess the only gap is their travel time by car otw to the restaurant lol1-onion-head-emoticon.gifand before else is just perfect in sequence whistling-onion-head-emoticon.gifI'm so happy thank you MBC! 

BUT BUT BUT, wish granted my dear chinguuus walking towards the restaurant they are holding hands!!!! hell-yes-onion-head-emoticon.gif and it's so casual admire2-onion-head-emoticon.gifyes yes I'm out of sane right now  lol1-onion-head-emoticon.gifONE MORE! before they began uri-ddongi segment they flash clips of their trip.. there's this certain scene I dunno if they were on a balcony but you know it feels so different.. kinda like the pool scene at jeju~ might be another heart to heart talk! kyaaaaa~ bye2-onion-head-emoticon.gifembarrassed4-onion-head-emoticon.gif

Still the first half, I mean literally it was only half a day of their 1st day in Dubai~ and I'm spazzing so crazy right now moving-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gifwhat more in the preview..  not yet included the Yacht date oh GOD! save me juseyo~ wait-onion-head-emoticon.gif

• Next stop.. they're gonna go play in the sand lol1-onion-head-emoticon.gif
  • Night Date
  • another night swim? nah just kidding but they were sitting in front of the pool XD
  • ooh~ bed.. eyy~ bled1-onion-head-emoticon.giflmao ignore this but yep. wonder if they'll get awkward in there ahaaah-onion-head-emoticon.gifJk! BUT I'm expecting how nice the room is for a very expensive trip, top-notch scenery *jaw drop*

Edit: Goodnight chingu-deul! 5 AM at my side of the world.. I'm slowly transforming into panda panda-emoticon-24.gif HAPPY SPAZZ!

• Like 12

Annyeong my lovelies~

I have been delurking this thread for the whole week since i MIA. Gah~ all of you are so amazing! ;) 

I have so much to say and i would just post after the subs tomorrow.

We've been waiting for more sweet moments of our Ddongie couple. And didn't thought that Solar's event for Eric would give me tears! Lol... sorry guys~ i've become softhearted by Solar's gestures. Though it was our YongSun original trademark of being clumsy in everything she do, but i love it because she did out of her sincerity. Eric thought he received those roses from his fans at first but then he learnt about the event... gah~ and kya~ our girl sang "I'm In Love"... the song Eric sang for her in ep 2. I'm so so so touched~♡♡♡ Deep down, i knew Eric felt touched and loves it. Hehehe:blush: Solar prepared the 3 sets of items~ Just love this couple. They are really good in give and take! Solar can't wake up so Eric ate alone and enjoy himself~ hahaha cute! (Oh~ i love the way he peeked at her under the cover to check if she was asleep!) Eric should have known that Solar can really sleep like a log! Hehehe :P 

Love the efforts that Solar put in studying the language. She tries hard to converse in Arab even if it was just a basic. As a muslim myself, i'm really proud of her! When she donned in hijab~ it's brings out a different yet a charisma aura in her and yeah i do understand you, Eric sshi! Even in his BRI, when he brought up about Solar's inner beauty...his eyes-gone smiles made me cringe! He got smitten real hard! Kekeke :P Especially when she donned in white hijab~ she looks adorable that i wanna pinch her squishy cheeks!:blush:

Oh yeah! I forgot this but i love it too when Eric replied to her greeting! :) 

That brief moments of them holding hands together as they walked into the restaurant (?).... I know my friends here are eagerly waiting for that moment to happen and i can see how you guys reacts to this! Congratulations! Hahaha :D  My reaction: I SCREAMED! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Though i know it's too much but that's how i feel during that scene. 

Love their trips and photo taking~♡♡♡ I spot no awkwardness moment and just like Solar said, she relies on Eric whenever she spent together with him. 

I love how Solar being comfortable and just enjoys everything she did and she seem to step ahead of her boundary to just be herself. Well done, Yongsunnie! 

That's it for now. Hmm i'm working tomorrow and it's not fun. I just hope i could post my review after the subs. 

Sorry for the late replies:

@Farfalle Nah~ i know that's not the correct term to describe our couple. Pardon me since i post that during the wee hours, so my mind went out of it. Kekeke :D Ah~ that blue? To tell you sis, i love anything that is blue. And that's a bonus since our couple suits that color too!

@enko20 I love your idea and i appreciates it very much. I saw your post since you are already starting with it. You really put up in details with your analysis. Well done, sis! I'm rooting for you with more to come! Hwaiting!♡

~~~~~

To newbies, WELCOME ABOARD! :D *hugs*

~~~~~

Well i'm gonna admit to say that i'm waiting for our Ddongie night time moments! Hehehehe:glasses:

~~~~~

I saw the article of MAMAMOO... it's a relief that they are doing fine! Gosh it worried me much when i read it.

Anyway lovelies, thanks for the unstoppable updates! *huggies*

• Like 9