[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

Hello guys...I get busy for the last few weeks but I still read all the comment and the page almost 100...great :)

Can't wait till next saturday/sunday to watch our couple...I think we will need snack coz they will make us hungry 

• Like 7

@zurah90 omg I thought I gonna save my opinion for tomorrow.....but your latest post caught me ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I think I will share on the spoiler....

Spoiler

I opened up the link and guess what the writer wrote? He/she assumed that our couple is the real coupleㅠㅠ idk if I should be happy or not......but when I opened up Twitter, the fans look so raged abt this already, chingu. I'm scared abt what going to come.....

P.s; but the pd didn't even said its the current couple...aite? And tbh the pd shouldn't revealed abt this bfr that couple tho.....ㅠㅠ whatever it is, I'm behind our couple's back......

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, zurah90 said:

WGM related, so i thought i should share it here. I put it under spoiler then...

Hide contents

Wow! If it's true... Congratulations to that "mystery" couple! (IDKW but i guessed it's the 33 couple!)

Spoiler

Definitely not idols. And not Ddongi for sure. Well...I bet it's Solim. (Or other older couple.)

(I don't know how to hide the text...I hope it'll be working.)

• Like 4

Hold your horses everyone.. I don't think it's our couple they don't even have the time to date properly.

Most likely it's Sea ho and Cao Lu but it could be 33 couple since I don't know how busy they are and a boy group member dating isn't as scandalous as a girl group member. PD won't reveal such info if it'll harm them.

• Like 4

Alright... first of all, Congratulations to us for reaching 100 pages finally! *huggies*

So when i first saw the insta, i did hold my breathes in... those people are pointing out to Bbyu couple. Well i just read only the translated part, of course. Tbh, i had my guessed it could be the 33 couple but after i read @ryuseolnims response, i decided to open up that link. WHAT BOTHERED ME THE MOST IS THAT I CAN'T READ HANGUL BUT I SAW THE NAMES! I was bewildered and agreed with this chingu... how could the PD reveal at this point of time? Even if they are real, they should reveal at the end of their WGM... So right now, what i could do is to wait for the confirmation from the real couple themselves. I just gotta hold on to this and put it aside for now. 

• Like 4

Hello and welcome @conannisa :) Glad that we've got a new member here! Please do spazz alots of our couple! In here, we love each other just like a family. Rest assure and you'd be safe ;) 

Anyway to answer your question... 33 couple is Jota&JinKyung... i call them Double J tho...hahaha :P 

~~~~~

P/s: My itchy hands couldn't stop scrolling down the link... lol so that scenes caused the PD to assume that our Ddongie are dating for real? 

Hmm... The PD mentioned it's from one of the currently ongoing wgm couples- Jo SeHo & Cao Lu, Jota & JinKyung, Eric & Solar.

No... im not going to bother about this first! 

• Like 2

In my opinion the most possible couple is likely to be ohye couple, because they once said that they would talk about date in real life seriously.

If it's ddongi couple It's a good news to hear but im not ready to see our couple receive hate comments from netizen:tears:

Let us just wait the article to come out with the official statement from the couples and the pd :)

• Like 3

Hey, chingus! Long time no see :)

I just came back from my vacation and read all the updates. Thank you guys for giving many updates about our couple and also their own individual. I just watched the latest episode too, and I have to agree with you guys that I'm satisfied with the latest episode. Solar who realized that she was being distant to his husband, and Eric who's living up to his nickname as 'Nation's Boyfriend/Son-in-law' :D I won't post my thoughts in a long post since it has been 3 days after the latest episode hahaha.

And I have to congratulate us that we have reached the 100th page! *clapping hands*
I also want to relay my congratulations for our couple who reached their 100th day on their virtual marriage 3 days ago! I hope their relationship stays strong even after their virtual marriage ends. It doesn't have to be lovers, but at least they're still friends. I hope that they can show their friendship too in the future without being attacked by haters.

About the comment about them lack of skinships... Yes, they are. But is it wrong? Everyone is different, right? Moreover, I think skinships aren't the only way to show affection to each other. And I'm happy that chingus here are so open-minded in understanding their condition and their approach to each other :) 

The news about WGM PD... I think we have to be careful, because I have read somewhere that articles on Instiz are more fan-based, so the articles posted there may be baseless and less reliable than Naver. So I think we have to wait for the official confirmation. But I'm worried about netizens who take this news seriously and attack Eric/Solar. I hope it doesn't happen. Please, they're just starting to get comfortable with each other. I don't want them to be careful and reluctant with each other every time they meet because of this :( 

-----

On 7/11/2016 at 2:50 PM, zurah90 said:

Thanks @NamSeoYeon18... i low-key thought i saw Solar's leg when he posted that food pic...hahaha :P 

@zurah90 I saw it too and a little bit hoped that's Solar's leg too. When I saw Solar's outfit in MAMAMOO's IG, it does match a little bit :P Btw, I like your puns with Eric & Solar's new released song. ^_^

• Like 4

Welcome @conannisa to Ddongi's thread! This is the place where all lovely dddongi shippers gathered! So no worry we will take care of each other well! hohoho & We welcoming you with open arms <3 ;) 

@Trifena Firstnadya I'm on you, mate. Let's hope for the best of em both! *hugs*

- - - - - - - - 

Since this is kinda sad atm, so i will keep my heart thought in spoilerㅠㅠ 

Spoiler

That instiz post totally grabbed me into the rumour nightmare that I always hope that our couple will never get into it. I mean this kind of post that brings hoax toward our couple. I don't mind if they're the one who reveal it in the end of the day tho (plus I will be more giddy & happy on behalf of them kyakyakya~) but this third pov is the one who revealed the base & the fourth pov elaborate it with assumption. To think about it, our ddongi just started their marriage journey..... and they're still adjusting themselves together...ㅜㅠㅠ this is so sudden really....
I don't want this affected them as they're just getting closer toward each other and start being awkward again.....Gahhhhh. It's sadden me more how the fans react to this. That's why I don't want them to get into any rumours cuz I'm not ready and can't stand seeing the hateful comments & awful reactions yet bcs I know I can't do anything for em both T_T 

But, I will stay natural & positive. @zurah90 let's sit at the corner, chingu. We will keep this aside & let's just keep being healthy delulu as we used to do. I think this instiz post trying to make hoax into our peaceful sailing ship OTL

I will keep believing on our couple & I won't give up on them! Yoonddongi & Yongddongi himnaeyo! Ddongideul himnaeyo! Cheer up! *hugs all of ddongies* 

Oh oh oh-- Happy 100th pages, chingus! 100th pages as this week also our couple's 100th days together <3 *throws tteokbeoki & confetties* kyaa

• Like 4

Thank u @zurah90 @ryuseolnims for ur warmth welcome..ohh it's jota n jinkyung..i don't really know about other couple since i only watching uri ddongi :D

Wahh..really jjang if ddongi couple could really dating for real~oh my delulu mind (but i'm not hoping much)

Might be a coincidence but that guy hair style in solar mv looks very similar with eric..while in eric teaser picture that girl hair style n everything just look quiet similar with yongsunnie for me.. :blink:

Edited by conannisa
  • Like 4

In time of like this, i agreed with everyone opinions. We shouldn't immediately jump to conclusions and if it's really true, let's just wait for the official confirmation. The news might be hoax and we can't guarantee it. When i saw that at first, it gave me mixed feelings because i'm just concerned and worried if the news would got spread over the internet and caused a stir that will going to pressure both Eric and Solar. Moreover, they are still new and they still have long journey to go. So i really gonna put this issue one side and just continue to support them as usual. As a WGM viewers before this, it is safe for us not to have high hope on this matter because if it's about involving real feelings, only them will know it. We are just loyal supporters that wish them the best in WGM journey. 

Anyway, welcome back @Farfalle ! I (We) missed you! *hugs* :) You like my puns? Thanks~ just over excited for our Ddongie to release their individual songs. 

@ryuseolnims

Nah chingu~ let's not sit at the corner. We should enjoy our tteokbeoki instead. Let's visit and dance at Ddongie's Shipper Club. ;) 

@conannisa

You are warm welcome, dearie! It's good that we have positive thinkers and natural attitude shippers here. Yeah! Let's just not hoping so much yet we can still enjoy our own healthy delulu. ;)

Hehe... for me the guy in Solar's MV look way different from Eric. His hair does look like but not his figure. I could tell even from the back. While in Eric's MV... maybe because the actress wore white that reminds me of Solar but unfortunately it's not.

Fear not! In future, we could get to see their collaboration once again when they make their couple song. I'm a little greedy... since they are both singers with honey voices, i know it's impossible but i would've like it if they releases 2 songs~ korean & english. :D 

~~~~~

For now, i'm just excited for our 100th pages and uri Ddongie's 100th days 2 days ago!

Wonder how they will spend their 100th days together? 

Anyway, here's a full cover of Jason Mraz's "I Won't Give Up" by Eric~♡

cr: Cassie Kwm

• Like 4

It's an event, chingus! Apparently, he has held some events for his comeback. I'll share the recent one here. You can give message to cheer Eric for his HOT comeback! It isn't written that international fans can't join, so I think you can participate. The winner can get MAC lipstick or signed CD! I'll post the detail in spoiler.
Spoiler

[Eric Nam's Mnet.com Cheer Message Event]

Leave your message to cheer Eric Nam's 'hot' comeback with 'cool' song~!

The winner will get #MACbulletlipstick and #signedCD through a lottery 

- Event link: http://bit.ly/29JGW5V 
You have to sign up for this, but it's easy and you can sign up with your socmed account. If there's Korean that you don't understand, I recommend to use Google Translate to help you, I'll also try to help you.)
- Time period: July 12th ~ July 14th

-----

Eric's July schedule (updated July 12th)
Source: Eric Nam NEWS

Spoiler

▪  July 2 (Sat) <We Got Married>
▪  July 6 (Wed) Magazine Photoshoot
▪  July 7 (Thu) <Daddy & I>
▪  July 8 (Fri) Magazine Photoshoot
▪  July 9 (Sat) <We Got Married>
▪  July 9 (Sat) Advertisement Shooting
▪  July 10 (Sun) tvn 'Comedy Big League' (broadcast)

▪  July 13 (Wed) Advertisement Shooting
▪  July 13 (Wed) 11 PM K star <The Friends in Costa Rica> (broadcast)
▪  July 14 (Thu) <Daddy & I>
▪  July 14 (Thu) Mnet <M Countdown>
▪  July 14 (Thu) KBS Open Concert (recording)
▪  July 15 (Fri) CJ Food World Fan Sign Event with ONKYO
▪  July 16 (Sat) <We Got Married>
▪  July 21 (Thu) <Daddy & I>
▪  July 23 (Sat) <We Got Married>
▪  July 25 (Mon) Ulsan Summer Festival
▪  July 28 (Thu) <Daddy & I>
▪  July 29 (Fri) Lotte World Night Party
▪  July 30 (Sat) <We Got Married>
▪  July 31 (Sun) KCON 2016 LA

-----

Eric's comeback teaser in SBS' <The Show> next week!

-----

Eric's congratulations for allure Korea's 13th anniversary

Spoiler

• Like 4

always check this threat before going work and happy 100 page comrade.. despite the rumour that i read from here, i'll keep positive in our couple, if its true then i will feel happy of course ( cant lie to my self ) but i kind of dissapointed with the PD to publish it before their done with WGM ( just as any of you feel, i dont want netizen to post hate  comment our couple ) but if its hoax then i believe it will still affect our couple, i will still believe in them even if it hoax because they still have a long journey and everything can happen on that distance, keep positive :) sorry if my english bad

• Like 4

Eric's Insta Update 160713

Oh my God! Can't wait for the full mv to release by tomorrow midnight!!! 

Introducing, our very own adorkable Eric! Yeah just like he said in his V live; he dance, lovelies! :glasses:

• Like 7