[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

Eric Nam sshi... even Solar likes it when you styles your hair to the back! 

Girls, Solar helped us to convey that message already. Lol... is Solar in here too spying on us? 

Solar even killed us & Eric with her sexy abs... this girl is full of surprises! #bodygoals

• Like 3

Arhhhh!! Why they are so sweet and romantic?? I'm getting the goosebump..keke.. if i'm not mistaken, eric buy something for solar mom.. he started to take care of her mom too i see.. i was impressed when solar play into you.. It's shows that she do care about eric.. next week preview, i'm laughing hard when solar seem to stretch eric clothes..haha..the song eric choose to sing to solar has quite deep meaning..

PS: Jason Mraz, I Won't Give Up Lyrics

When I look into your eyes
It's like watching the night sky
Or a beautiful sunrise
Well, there's so much they hold
And just like them old stars
I see that you've come so far
To be right where you are
How old is your soul?

Well, I won't give up on us
Even if the skies get rough
I'm giving you all my love
I'm still looking up

And when you're needing your space
To do some navigating
I'll be here patiently waiting
To see what you find

'Cause even the stars they burn
Some even fall to the earth
We've got a lot to learn
God knows we're worth it
No, I won't give up

I don't wanna be someone who walks away so easily
I'm here to stay and make the difference that I can make
Our differences they do a lot to teach us how to use
The tools and gifts we got, yeah, we got a lot at stake
And in the end, you're still my friend at least we did intend
For us to work we didn't break, we didn't burn
We had to learn how to bend without the world caving in
I had to learn what I've got, and what I'm not, and who I am

I won't give up on us
I'm still looking up, I'm still looking up.

Well, I won't give up on us (no I'm not giving up)
God knows I'm tough enough (I am tough, I am loved)
We've got a lot to learn (we're alive, we are loved)
God knows we're worth it (and we're worth it)

I won't give up on us
I'm still looking up

• Like 3

Hey guys

Sorry not active lately, i miss this thread hahaha i'm still on vacation :)

But i just want to say I really like this episode, the feel and all just on point and this is why they need more alone time (though staff are there) but solar seems more comfortable with staff (ppl she knows) being around them more than in public eyes lol

Eric need to be like this and just hold her hand, but i think we wont get that in next week ep cos they're in public

Anyway, thanks sweeties for the updates :D

• Like 5

Solar running her hands through Eric's hair squeeeeeasjkladsfh;ashkl :wub:. And her looking at him so directly and not dropping her eyes or looking away. :wub: And thank you Solar for saying Eric's hair looks better off his forehead (I assume that's what she was saying :p). I eagerly await the subs tomorrow. :D

• Like 6

Episode 14 gave us lots of feels and this by far the sweetest episode! :heart:

Favorite scenes.

• Eric non-stop compliments of Solar's fitness and seem proud in whatever she did. He kept asking her how come she can be this good? I envy of her too, oppa! 
  • His reaction when Solar changed into swimwear outfit during the exercise and also when she did the "fashion" show. Also when Solar bun up her hair. Honestly, she looks pretty and neat with that hairstyle. This couple are the best at giving such genuine reactions. ;) 
  • So finally we got to see the cutie puppies family fully from Eric's snapchat! Aww~ too cute! No wonder he wanted to bring it home. 
  • Solar seem to miss her step and Eric happened to see that and so his natural manner hands at it again. Thank you oppa for your care! 
  • Even though paddleboard yoga was too difficult for Eric to get hang of it, Solar didn't stop giving him encouragement. Lol... so they seem to discuss that sport activity gonna be the first and last? 
  • Jamming in the car time! I especially love it when Solar played "Into You". I didn't expect too for her to choose that song! Eric seem quite surprised at first but was also delighted by her sense of thought. Shows that both of them did support each other off screen. They never show it through their SNS as they need to be wary of their fans and take care of each other personal interactions. They are such #friendshipgoals too! During their dorky danced off to BOA's Atlantic Princess, the energetic Solar comfortably spread her hand across Eric's chest...that was such an epic scene that i couldn't stop laughing.
  • Eric's thoughtful fruit gifts for Solar's mother. Aww~♡♡♡ 
  • So their special gift they received is the resort? They really hold special memories there.
  • Eric insisted for Solar to dive in the pool but Solar didn't because of her make up and didn't want him to see her bare face. He even came close to her to "help" clear off her makeup face. Why Solar? Your bare face is pretty too! 
  • Eric initiates skinship by making his move. Well done, oppa! You have to take the lead in that area in order for her to follow suit! 
  • For Solar to be naturally styling and ran through her hands through Eric's hair... oh gosh! This girl makes my heart fluttering~ that atmosphere melts me.
  • Eric expression of being shy is quite rare but when he did, he look cute!
  • Solar getting comfortable with Eric! She did touched his arm! And especially eye contacts! She always avoided most of the time but in this episode, there's so much of exchanging of glances between them.
  • They are both taken aback by each other wishes but still they did it! Solar's wish is kind of sweet especially she noticed that the surrounding around them seem serene and therefore asked Eric to sing a song just for her. The sudden song (I Won't Give Up by Jason Mraz) that Eric chose to sing for her, even if he forgets the lyric, the song itself have deep meaning in it. Thanks to @cnsdlover49 for posting up the lyric here. And to top it off, Solar got into her mood when he sang it to her and presented him the sweetest smile ever while glancing at him. Their romance vibes are jjang! :wub:

For next week episode, i know it's gonna be a hilarious one! Just look at the amount Solar makes Eric laugh! 

Another #friendshipgoals point of them: Just like her name, Solar helps to brighten up people's day with her bright personality charms. Likewise, Eric really took great care of her well-being. Despite being tired from their individual activities off screen, i like how they could enjoy each other's company. 

This couple is full of love! :heart: They really have amazing chemistry! ;) 

• Like 8

Our Ddongie articles: :wub:

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/07/mamamoos-solar-surprises-eric-nam-with-her-swimming-suit-on-we-got-married

http://www.soompi.com/2016/07/09/watch-eric-nam-solar-go-romantic-nighttime-swim-got-married/ 

Off topic:

Spoiler

Full vid By HOLIC. Ouch~ miss our hyper Solar. But MAMAMOO never disappoint me. Love their interactions with their leader unnie onstage! ♡♡♡
MBC Love Concert(?)

This kid leader Sowon asked the unnie leader Solar about her "marriage" in ep 2 preview... lol :P 

• Like 4

The subs is out and I have to admit.. I almost cried when Solar commented on Eric's wish.
I think she was right I felt it last episode.. Eric seems frustrated at their pace and wanted more but didn't know what to do since he didn't want to pressure her. You can see Solar feeling sorry and tearing up a bit.. Eric was just awkward the whole time :P I want them to continue for 2 years at least but I know that's impossible :( Next episode will be fun to watch I can't wait already.

• Like 6

Can't believe i actually cried on that scene @ouki talked about. I've always knew that Eric wanted Solar to be comfortable around him. It is his nature to initiates first in order not to pressure Solar since he understands her and respect her. In the other hand, i can't blame Solar. She's being herself but also it's good that she's making efforts to be closer with Eric in her own comfort way. Glad that she realized it when Eric told her his wish. He could have asked her but he's been waiting for a right moment to use his opportunity. And that really hit her very hard. When she said out her thought about it, you can see she really meant it and at the same time felt sorry for not realizing it sooner due to her shy personality. It's just how thankful she was for Eric to still be able to accept her. 

She spoke casually as he wanted but he felt weird. Lol. :P Why? Do you feel something different, oppa? 

When Eric insisted her to dive in to challenge to see who can breathe the longest under water, i knew he meant to see her bare face. It shows how much he was already comfortable with her. As expected, Solar is not the one to give in immediately. She wanted to swim badly but she had to hold in just for her makeup. I just wish one day she could show her bare face to Eric. Tbh, i finds her makeup at the swimming pool was a bit thicker than she usually wears. She applied it double...lol

• Like 5

Good evening, ddongideul<3

I've to admitted that this episode actually taught me as a ddongi shipper that tolerance & respect also a source of love (?). I mean, our couple isn't acting lovey dovey or being cheesy toward each other. Just by being respect & patiently wait for their other half to be able accept them as their partner and act comfortably around her/him, is enough for us to see that they both is actually sharing the same feeling. Their eyes, facial expressions & actions shows that they starting to accept the fact they're care for each other. I love the way Solar's eyes & her smiles show how grateful she have someone like Eric being her husband, even tho i know the fact that she actually still awkward and cautious in everytime around Eric, her eyes & her actions show otherwise. Its show that she starting growing fond to Eric, as a prove she always endup glancing and give Eric a fond look whenever he doesn't notice. While Eric, I have no words since his manners always on top. I'm touched when he said his wish, its really sweet yet touching cause we know that Eric is waiting for the right moment for his wife to adress him comfortably (while the panelists being upset after they hear his wish LOL) Just like what @zurah90 & @ouki chingu said ♡  
I can't deny that this episode kinda touchy-emotional a bit when the scene where they open-up & reveal their wish for each other is just gahhhhh....too much feels~ i felt like a mom watching our Ddongi Couple.
*I gotta admit that sometimes (mostly maybe LOL) i find that Eric & Solar acting like a arranged marriage couple who just found love after marriage (?) hahaha ignore my delulu mind, sometimes this two bring too much feels in me ;__;

Anyway, guys! I thought that today is Eric ♡ Solar's 100th days? Isn't? *throws confetti & fluffy love toward Yoondonggi & Yongddongi*♡♡♡  I hope you both will find time to be closer ~ we, your shippers will always support and wait for you both patiently♡
Thank you, Eric for your patient and undertsanding toward your adorkable wifey, Yongsun! 
Thank you, Solar for trying to your best to be the best wife for your hubby, Yoondo! 
Eric Nam Yoondo♡Solar Kim Yongsun, may your marriage life will be full of happiness & stay charming to each other! stay together you two~ ;) ♡

P.s : Since I once said that I'm on the mood for editing, so I made this for our couple's 100th days~ ^_^
P.s.s: Sorry if its doesn't look good >_<  this edit just to feed my delulu mind who thought them taking selca while celebrating their 100th days together! 

Spoiler

ZzR05Tv.png

• Like 7

My favorite in this episode is Lee Geon and his reactions. He was a guest panelist but I think he should be a fixed one. I really loved his reaction for the wishes. :D The wishes were weak...but cute ones. And one more thing. That yoga in the stormy sea.......well....insane? I don't know, it just looked stupid.

• Like 4

Another episode was up! I can't stop squealing again while watching this recent episode :lol:

My favorite scenes were holding hands skinship and Solar fixing Eric's wet hair look :wub: I also want to commend Eric for remembering Solar's mother by sending her some "orange(?)". 

I also remember I posted here my question whether Solar is speaking in informal or formal Korean language and nobody answered :sweatingbullets: Now my question has been answered!!! Haha! I also felt bad when Eric has to use his wish coupon just to ease up Solar. Anyways, I hope she can stick to her word. 

• Like 6