[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

11 hours ago, LavelyShai said:

Hopefully they'll still be on the show by then lol 

I hope the same thing! They began on the beginning of this month, right? I hope they will still be on the show until entertainment awards, which usually in December (?) so they could attend together. Well, that means they have to stay for at least 8-9 month. :sweatingbullets:

@LavelyShai
Btw, I just realized that there's a bit mistake in tag for "Eric Nam"? I'm just telling since you're the moderator, but if it isn't an important thing then it doesn't need to be changed. I'm just saying cause I saw it uncoicidentally :)

• Like 1

So happy that I can go back to forums like this! I haven't watch wgm since Gonglee couple, and this couple is really adorable:wub:

Nice to meet you everyone. Well, sorry for my bad english. 

Spoiler

How to post a picture in forums? 

Because of that I just can share the link

This is a new cuts for our couple

https://mobile.twitter.com/kpopers_family/status/725609385318174720

He likes funny and interesting ppl, Yea, me too. keke and he said, he'll marry anyone if he becomes a virtual husband. I'm so happy he married Solar. So this interview was during JjongAH and GoongJin couples time. Why did I miss this? By the way, nice questions from the International Fans. :) 

cr: Soompi

• Like 1

Real life has kept me away from this forum thread. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

우아~ the thread has jumped to 9 pages... thank you all for sharing! :) once the weekend starts i'll definitely go through each page :D

Their upcoming dates looks fun cause they kept making each other giddy with laughter. It feels good to see their smiley faces enjoying each other's company. Hehe.

• Like 2