[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

Found this in another forum I think hehe. I think it hasn't been posted here?

Eric Nam and Solar's signatures for a restaurant, maybe it's the tteokbokki place?
From my basic Korean understanding, I think Eric wrote: "Solar + Eric's first meal! Ke ke ke (laugh sounds) ^_^"

Spoiler

seeT2__agVg.jpg

• Like 2

15 hours ago, appl4 said:

hows' the rating for wgm after the new couples join?? i think solar n eric really match well ! 

haven't been  watching wgm for a long while! the most addicted couple for me was khuntoria. 

For those who are wondering about the ratings, I found it on the korean wikipedia. 

https://ko.wikipedia.org/wiki/우리_결혼했어요

I am not sure how accurate the ratings are but it looks like they are from a reliable source as Descendants of the Sun get their ratings from the same source. 

We Got Married hasn't been doing very well since last year based on the ratings on the wiki page. But I would like to say that the ratings have increase slightly in the last 3 episodes as compared to previous episodes! So I guess Eric Nam and Solar are getting the attention! 

I don't know any korean and am just guessing based on Google translate of the webpage using chrome. 

So sorry it there are any mistakes! 

Edited by jjongah93
  • Like 2

I found sth interesting after watching this:

It seems like Eric is looking and waiting for Solar (starts at 2:00).  MoonByul sees Eric first and asks Solar to come over...Then all members of MMM come and clap hands along with Eric. They must be congratulating on Eric and Solar's marriage!!!

• Like 9

Morning all...

I just read an article about Eric & Solar couple... glad that a lot of people like/love their pairing... Here's some of the comment from netizens:

[+ 2238, – 44] They’re not fake, they’ve got good personality ㅋㅋㅋ and Eric said he was not a fun person..so modest. He’s so sweet

[+ 1827 , – 44] I realized how good Eric is at making conversation. Solar’s great personality is starting to show too ㅋㅋㅋ

[+ 1520, – 45] Eric Nam’s ability to relate to people is so amazing ㅋㅋㅋ Solar is so cute the more I look at her

Full article here: http://www.koreaboo.com/netizens/eric-nam-solar-perfect-got-married-couple/

• Like 3

When will Solar call Eric oppa? Excited to hear it from her. Not familiar with them, looking forward to their conversations about past relationships and skinships. keke Eric seems to be good at it (skinships). I've seen a few already deliberate or subtle. Hope to see more. keke A peek on the cheek isn't too much for them. keke Wish them a happy virtual marriage. 

• Like 2