[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

Beside their talent in singing, I also love MAMAMOO because of their bright personality. I think I became a fan when they were the guest in Weekly Idol. It's so hilarious, SERIOUSLY YOU HAVE TO WATCH IT! I laughed from the beginning to the end. Don't know, just I think it's rare for a Korean girlgroup to be that crazy and so full of energy :D

Their first appearance: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2KZlbWdGYs
Their second appearance: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxClHjXhMQM
Copyright: Mamamoo Trans

It's already in english subbed. Btw, let me know if it's not okay to put these links here. 

-------------

Back to our couple, I have watched it with english sub, and they are really cute. Props to Eric Nam too, he is very well-mannered and sensitive (in a good way), so I'm curious why he said he is cold. I'm curious too how Solar will call him, I think she still doesn't know what to call him :) And still don't know what the best name to our couple. I think when they were riding the tricycles (?) together in the cafe, they were cute like kids playing around hahahaha.

• Like 5

=]]] 

Other members are always teasing her, the machine also bullied her ... The funniest thing is that Byul, Wheein, Hwasa truly is the pervert and lie machine is not accusing them

Goodluck to Eric Nam! Keep up with Solar's weirdness and pervert side

i try to find engsub, but without

That's why solar = yepa =]]]] 

• Like 4

Hello everyone! I have been a fan of Eric Nam ever since I came across ASC! 

Spotted some positive comments on Eric and Solar on Twitter!! Do check Twitter and Instagram for the comments as I am not sure how I can share them here. 

• Like 2

Hi there! A silent lurker here!

Just dropping by to thank everyone that's keeping this lovely thread alive... for all the the updates, pics and links... PLEASE KEEP 'EM COMING!   ^__^

I'll be going back now to my lurking cave...I will try to come out more often when I can't handle this fun and very natural couple (I really wish we could have an official name for them now) by myself..LOL!

Oh! This is something for you guys.... I'm so happy and relieved that they are getting good feedbacks from netizens...

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.ca/2016/04/eric-nam-and-solar-couple-up-on-wgm.html?m=1

http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com/2016/04/we-got-married-eric-nam-and-solar.html

CIAO for now...^__^

• Like 7

1 hour ago, sweet_angelique18 said:

Hi there! A silent lurker here!

Just dropping by to thank everyone that's keeping this lovely thread alive... for all the the updates, pics and links... PLEASE KEEP 'EM COMING!   ^__^

I'll be going back now to my lurking cave...I will try to come out more often when I can't handle this fun and very natural couple (I really wish we could have an official name for them now) by myself..LOL!

Oh! This is something for you guys.... I'm so happy and relieved that they are getting good feedbacks from netizens...

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.ca/2016/04/eric-nam-and-solar-couple-up-on-wgm.html?m=1

http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com/2016/04/we-got-married-eric-nam-and-solar.html

CIAO for now...^__^

im happy that knetz love them

• Like 1

Guest AlexMao

For some reason I find Solar's reaction to Eric a bit odd. I know the caption states "Aww ... Thank you." The panel members are talking about Eric more or less not paying attention/being in his own little world but then he grabs the packet from Solar to wrap it in a tissue thus the expression (below). 

sUVXs9t.png

Laughin' hard at Solar who's like a drift racer....but on a tricycle! Such kids these two aigoo~ Also on panel's remark that the pair's bikes keep gettin'  tangled up with each other as if to emulate - a kiss heheh. Such childish POV yet amusing as well.

• Like 3

I love Mamamoo as a group, they all have such strong vocals and they kind of remind me of Christina Aguilera when they sing especially Hwasa. One of the things I like the most about them is how carefree their stage performances are. They always look like they're having fun and not working. Their friendship shows too. I just started listening to them recently before now, their only song I knew was Love Lane because of Marriage Not Dating. I really like Solar, we have a lot in common and are the same age. I think she's the perfect fit for Ricnamnim.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, AlexMao said:

For some reason I find Solar's reaction to Eric a bit odd. I know the caption states "Aww ... Thank you." The panel members are talking about Eric more or less not paying attention/being in his own little world but then he grabs the packet from Solar to wrap it in a tissue thus the expression (below). 

I think she was shocked at how easily he took it from her without even looking at her, like it was the most natural thing for him to do. I don't find it odd though since they just met and there are some cultural differences between them.

I was kinda disappointed because last week's preview was they were having a street date then they pushed it for next Saturday :(

I was also disappointed on the scene when they were eating teukbokki. Ricnam's asking Solar if she likes Western and Mexican food and he fake cries. Like "too bad...you miss 1/2 of your life" <my opinion as a girl> I really do hope he can introduce other things to Solar :)

• Like 1

like some friends here, the first meeting is important for me to decide whether i will watch wgm couple or not... usually i will ended up watching if i feel both parties or at least one party shown the his/her best effort to be "good partner" in the show.. and it doesn't have to be in romantically way (at least for me :D)

And after watching their first meeting, i like this couple already...... mostly because i think Eric did a very good job to make his partner feel comfortable. It's a good start i think if in the relationship the man/boy is the one who give their best for their relationship to work.... (hope you all can understand what i mean... pardon my bad english :sweatingbullets:)

Here's a little bit sunshine for you all....

IMG_2288_zps5ktre4tu.jpg

pic credit to: @mmmtrashTGC on twitter

• Like 4

I just watch the english sub yesterday and the ep.3
Funny,eating and sweet
Oppa eric nam is soo sweet and gentleman 
He plan to make unnie solar dream cometrue to travel arround the world
And he will treat her all western food
And he's gonna protect her and take care of her

Im shipping this couple soo much

• Like 1