[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

Nice to meet you guys !

Finally i found an interesting couple on WGM again. after OhYeah ended their journey, i still watch the show but only once in a while but hey, yesterday i found this cute couple ~
:blush:i know nothing about Solar but i like Eric so much. Glad that he joined the show. so far, it's fun to watch them. Kinda boring on the 1st episode but it gets better on episode 2. Look forward to watch their Journey :rolleyes:

• Like 4

On 4/20/2016 at 3:38 PM, Firstnadya nadya said:

Guys i ever saw in instagram (other couple fan account) saying that every wednesday the PD uploads pre episode for each couple on naver (different from preview). Does anyone know and help to share the pre episode video of yongnam here??

I don't know if it's the website you meant but I've searched and found this website: http://tvcast.naver.com/wedding/clips

I think the pre episodes have the words "[선공개]" on the title, but I didn't see our couple has it yet. And I found other things too, which is like the unreleased clips which are labeled by "[미공개 영상]".

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Farfalle said:

I don't know if it's the website you meant but I've searched and found this website: http://tvcast.naver.com/wedding/clips

I think the pre episodes have the words "[선공개]" on the title, but I didn't see our couple has it yet. And I found other things too, which is like the unreleased clips which are labeled by "[미공개 영상]".

I think it is right. Does our couple has the unreleased clips?

3 hours ago, Firstnadya nadya said:

I think it is right. Does our couple has the unreleased clips?

No, I think they don't have it yet. But I'm happy they released 4 highlight clips from today's episode!

I have seen today's episode without subs, but still can understand some parts and laugh with it.
Both of them are so cute despite it's their first meeting :D

• Like 1

you not familar with solar and her group mamamoo im gonna post their songs and you'll be amaze their talent and Vocals :)

and the leader of mamamoo solar (my ultimate bias in group)

mamamoo's fandom name is:MooMoo

sorry if i will post this @LavelyShai im helping for those are not familar with solar And her group

their recently song

Live Performance

their debut song 

live debut perf

• Like 4