[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

I'm also very excited for this couple! After shipping Jjongah, i can finally say that I'm shipping another cute couple! I still dont know what hashtag/s should i use. :anguished:  what nickname should we use? I can see some use Yongnam, Soric and Solaric..

• Like 1

I always liked Eric Nam as a person. (Who's not?) So here I am....:blink: (Sorry for my bad English.)

I started to watching "Same Bed Different Dreams" ep. 47 but seemed boring. Has anyone seen? Probably this was the show they filmed a day before their first met.  But After School Club was fun. B) (ep. 169)

• Like 2

Thanks for sharing what you guys have found of their nicknames! @unhskikr4ever & @FarfalleSome of the nicknames are hilarious! haha

@xexe YongNam, Atlanta couple, tteokkbokki couple seems like a good one. 

But what's up with WGM calling Eric, Yoondo? I get it that Yongseon is Solar's real name but Yoondo where did that come from? Haha

OMG............ THAT 1ST GIF......... THANK YOU LOL @SnowApple

@Andicilin I thought they met the first time it was during music shows. Thanks for the info. :)

Hopefully by tmr or Friday we'll get preview pics from MBC for this week episode Yeay! 

• Like 4

@eyefulbliss, hello ~wave~

Yoon-do is Eric's korean name. I've known Eric just a panelist before of the show but when he joined WGM, I'm obsess with him right now. Been listening to his songs "Good For You and "Interview" and watching his ASC show from one epi to another. Gosh, my heart-fluttered when he serenaded Solar. He's voice was mesmerizing and awfully sweet. Started watching WGM from the beginning but first time to have a crush/smitten by the virtual husband. keke

~Don't make me fall in love with you Eric~

So happy he joined and paired with Solar. They look good together. As of now, their little interactions make me cringe inside and couldn't stand it but I expect more in the coming episodes. keke I'll get used to it. Looking forward to their upcoming epis because I want to know more them individually as a person and husband/wife. :) 

• Like 5

Hi! Hello! I'm into WGM these days again. It's been a long time since GongLee left and here I am aboard with this couple. WGM cycle is gonna ruin me again but I don't care because this couple is legit. They're so cute together. Let's get along well and let the hardcore shipping begins. Looking forward to see all of your posts. :wub:

Eric and Solar is just so perfect. Huhu. It's too early to say but... I want them for REAL. I mean, the chemistry for the first two episodes is undeniable and it's oozing. Like they, we, everyone clicked instantly. WGM will be saved. :wub:

• Like 5

3 hours ago, ErieBee said:

Hi! Hello! I'm into WGM these days again. It's been a long time since GongLee left and here I am aboard with this couple. WGM cycle is gonna ruin me again but I don't care because this couple is legit. They're so cute together. Let's get along well and let the hardcore shipping begins. Looking forward to see all of your posts. :wub:

Eric and Solar is just so perfect. Huhu. It's too early to say but... I want them for REAL. I mean, the chemistry for the first two episodes is undeniable and it's oozing. Like they, we, everyone clicked instantly. WGM will be saved. :wub:

ohh welcome aboard :)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, JumeeTya said:

Yeay! Thanks a lot @Tapikoo for the preview pictures...

I hope someone can update the translation for tomorrow preview

Cant wait for tomorrow episode... :grin:

btw, wanna share this article.... and im quite surprise that eric could be sexy too...

http://www.koreaboo.com/netizens/netizens-love-eric-nams-performances-snl-korea/

where can I watch that SNL show with english sub? i've googled it, still can't find with full video + eng sub. Please hellppp :)