[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

The "first meeting" WGM episodes are often my favs : I generally decide if I'll watch the couple or not according to their reactions. I already find them cute, I guess I'll be hooked for sure when I'll be able to watch the subtitled episode .

lol at the "UM OH AH YEAH !" when Solar takes her mask off. Eric seems quite happy with his bride !

• Like 5

I find it funny at first that Eric addresses Solar as Noona:w00t:. Maybe because she sounded hoarse LoL. She's 3 years his junior to be exact:D I'm really glad that WGM decided to have Eric join 'cause he is a fun guy. His random English outbursts are LoL even Solar agrees! They seem comfortable & natural with each other. Can't wait to see more of these two.

• Like 4

I have watched the RAW and they are SO ADORABLEEE from beginning to the end!! Although I just understand maybe 5% of their part (because I spent many times watching korean shows), but it has made me wanting to see their interaction more. Why their time feels so short? HAHAHA.

Solar is so blunt about her opinion and Eric is such a gentleman with his manner. He even made a conversation with her while he was trying to solve the code, he felt maybe she was tired waiting for him to come. I also noticed that when they are in the cafe, Eric's speech has turned from polite Korean speech to the more friendly speech (banmal)? Well, I just noticed the "-yo" in his speech decreases:D

Edited by Farfalle
  • Like 4

@LavelyShai Yeay! Eric himself proposed to teach Solar English. :D

Thank you @Firstnadya nadya @LavelyShai @ate @wal2014 @NamSeoYeon18 @JumeeTya @Farfalle for the screenshots and videos!

It seems our Eric & Solar couple is well-liked on Twitter. If I'm not wrong, they even trended on Korean portals. UM OH AH YEAH! LOL So far we've gotten a lil bit of Eric thoughts and reaction sans the WGM black room interview. He's totally chill with questions directed at him of his WGM stint. 

I squealed inside each time his 'manner hands' are raised and finally he hold her hands to help her balance her weight. In the preview, Eric has already started calling her 'Yongseon-ah' and she looked extremely happy when she heard that. OMG. SO ADORABLE PLS. Hahaha. 

@Farfalle I agree with you! He felt real bad he kept her waiting and made small talk. But after awhile Solar straight-forwardly asked him when is he coming. That got him flustered a bit and he tried to solve the puzzles faster. Hehe. From this mission WGM gave him, despite him getting all frustrated, he kept on going and is considerate of Solar. I bet WGM will probably keep doing this to them. Heh.  

BTW is there already a nickname for them both? Anyone knows? 

• Like 4

I still don't know what nickname that suit them perfectly. But due to my curiosity (and greed to see their interaction so much :sweatingbullets:), I have searched about them on various sites. People call them "YongNam", "Solric", even "Solar Ericlipse" :o

From the next preview, there is a caption "Tteokbokki Mania Yongseon & Yoondo" because both of them like tteokbokki. Maybe "Tteokbokki Couple"? Hahaha. "Atlanta Couple" is cool though.

And I think both of them have another compatibility:

Hahahaha their drawing of rabbit. I think MBC ships them too :D

And in that show, there is an election which idols can participate. One of the categories is the one who has "honey voice". There are 4 candidates, and our couple is on there. Guess who Eric picks for this category! Here is the video:

I love how other idols know their "relationship" now. And Eric's rage to MBC is just so funny! Look at how red his ears :'D

Btw, sorry for the long post and if my post makes the page loading harder.
I'm thinking to put screenshots of these videos, but can't put them in here :(

• Like 8

Hi guys!

Just wanted to say I'm very excited about this couple!!!

There has only been one WGM couple that has ever made my heart flutter, and after being on such a rollercoaster I have been very cautious with falling in love with another WGM couple. However, Eric and Solar's first meeting has been giving me those heart fluttering feelings all over again. I can't wait to see how they progress over the weeks and all their cute interactions. I AM READY FOR WHAT THIS COUPLE HAS IN STORE FOR US, BRING IT ON!! :)

--------

I was watching the preview for next week, and the way Eric comes on the scooter and shouts her name out, I found it super cute. And even on the bus when they look at each other, SO ADORABLE THOUGH!

• Like 5

ah~~~ just only one episode i have like this pair of couple so much already! 

They are so compatible ! 

i  really like Solar ! she' s so fun,  energetic, mischievous! i wanted to see how eric will fall deeply for her! 

• Like 3

When Eric was an MC, I always thought he would make a good husband on the show. Now we can finally see him in action! He cringed and laughed at all the others, and now he gets to do that for himself. I like that he's very easy-going, always tries to make everyone feel comfortable. And Solar's just a hoot; I've been a MAMAMOO fan ever since "Don't Be Happy." 

So if you know me from the previous WGM threads, you know I'm a crazy skinship gif-maker. Communication is mostly nonverbal, after all.

I love this. It's a "moment" without any forcing or obviousness. He reached out, she felt his arm on her back, but neither of them stopped focusing on the subject at hand. They just rolled with it, the way adults do. So satisfying. :w00t:

d0o1IOy.gif

Ah, it always starts with playful hits.

5AVhP3m.gif

Park Mi Sun probably feels like she's watching her son. :lol:

ko6tOU5.gif

Side note, if you guys have never tried those escape rooms (the little ones Eric and Solar were locked in), I highly recommend them. They're really fun if you like mysteries/solving clues/general team building activities. And let's just say real personalities come out during those sessions, so be sure you really like who you go with. Hehe :)

• Like 12

On 4/11/2016 at 11:17 AM, honeywell said:

Eric is awkward and funny being a new groom...I haven't watched WGM since Solim left but is Eric still part of the panel?

yeah! me too! after Solim, i never watch WGM again, and now, with Eric and the bright Solar, will be the main reason i watch WGM again! yeay!!!

• Like 2