[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

On 3/20/2020 at 4:28 PM, cinnaminskies said:

Hey guys, some of you in the twitter gc know Emi ( @emikoa20) and I have been writing something for a bit. A new theory/analysis that we'd like to share with you all. ... A quick disclaimer...

We chose to remove these posts due to concerns about protecting the image of both Eric and Solar after the newly revealed k-nampyeon anti-Solar hate mobs have caused both fandoms to become much more protective and start doing their own investigating. While theories are fun, they're definitely not worth stirring up more controversy. If you want to read it, please reach out to the twitter gc.

where is the twitter gc...?

2 hours ago, susycffe323 said:

Emi and Cinnaminskies, 

Newbie here. I am sorry you have to take the posts down, but we completely understand the situations. 

Please let us know how we can join the twitter gc. 

Hi there. I'm the owner of the @Ddongie2 twitter account. If you'd like to join the gc, feel free to dm me:) my dms are open to all

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/21/2020 at 6:15 AM, emikoa20 said:

EDIT: Post removed. Please see the reason above.

hi... so i just read it... but somehow its gone now

can you just share it privately 

i promise not to put anywhere 

thanks

• 2 months later...

Hi! I've been a silent shipper of Ddongi Couple since last year. Their WGM stint really helped me de-stress during my exams and I've been a fan since then. I've also been lurking around this thread for a while just to receive updates and learn new theories about the two. And it's sad to hear that those thoughts have to be edited and removed from here. So I was wondering how to join the twitter GC since Twitter says I can't send a DM to @Ddongddong's twitter (Ddongie2)? Thanks in advance!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi chingus !! I've been a silent shipper of Ddongi couple since a little while now, and I've just recently discovered this thread. I wanted to say thank y'all for the precious contents you've been sharing !! :wub:

Hopefully we'll get some news soon and let's make our best to keep this thread alive !!!!!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, DongDongie said:

Hey guys ! Have you seen this ? It was published on Twitter about a day ago.

Shipping or not, I'm just so glad to see Eric and Mamamoo members interact normally together 

Hi, welcome! A lot of us have been more active on Twitter than here recently but I'm still checking in from time to time.

And yes I've watched this Meet&Greet section. It was so cute and they looked so much closer and comfortable with each other, even more than Cultwo. A fully subbed video will hopefully be available soon. :)

Some cute interactions:

• Like 1

Hello guys have you seen Eric’s tweet a while ago? I smell something hmmmmmmmmm... my delulu heart is alive and screaming y’all!!! 

ps. I can’t insert pic sorry Im still new here. But his post is

I miss performing...I miss seeing you... I miss us”

• Like 2

On 6/27/2020 at 6:45 PM, Gummy Bean said:

Hello guys have you seen Eric’s tweet a while ago? I smell something hmmmmmmmmm... my delulu heart is alive and screaming y’all!!! 

ps. I can’t insert pic sorry Im still new here. But his post is

I miss performing...I miss seeing you... I miss us”

Hey !
OMG yes, I totally feel you !! The "us" at the end of his statement makes my heart flutter and feel all kind of ways. But I'm trying to not be delusionnal, and tell myself it's only about him being sad not being on a stage :((( Or should I just give up upon any rational thoughts and start fantasize about an underlying meaning ? :tears:

On 6/27/2020 at 5:45 AM, emikoa20 said:

Hi, welcome! A lot of us have been more active on Twitter than here recently but I'm still checking in from time to time.

And yes I've watched this Meet&Greet section. It was so cute and they looked so much closer and comfortable with each other, even more than Cultwo. A fully subbed video will hopefully be available soon. :)

Some cute interactions:

Thank you emikoa20 !!:wub:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, DongDongie said:

Hey !
OMG yes, I totally feel you !! The "us" at the end of his statement makes my heart flutter and feel all kind of ways. But I'm trying to not be delusionnal, and tell myself it's only about him being sad not being on a stage :((( Or should I just give up upon any rational thoughts and start fantasize about an underlying meaning ? :tears:

Thank you emikoa20 !!:wub:

Awweee actually that makes sense anyway. He could be referring to “us” (FANS). Nevertheless, my ddongie heart has risen to its grave after how many months hahahaha. Ddongie shippers were very happy to see them in one screen again and to see how they are having fun and being comfortable as before. Btw @DongDongie i messaged you in twitter can you check it? Thank you so much. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• 2 months later...

Ddongie August 2020 Updates:

Eric mentioned Solar on Naver Now Hyungdon and Defcon Radio on the 10th:

7:43
Hyungdon
: Best Couple Award? What's this for?
Eric:우결 (We Got Married)...with Solar
Hyungdon: Who...who was it with?
Defconn: Solar.
Hyungdon: Solar?
Eric: Solar-ssi *laughs*
Defconn: The sun, the sun, Solar, yes.
Hyungdon: Who's your wife?
Eric: *laughs* Who was my wife? It was Solar.

Jessi has become close with Mamamoo recently and Eric went on Jessi's Showterview on the 13th and her reaction when she found out Eric and Solar were on WGM together was so cute:

Then on the 27th, Solar mentioned on Solarsido that she would be open to collabing with Eric, called him "oppa" several times, and even told their fans to stop fighting. Hopefully we'll see him on Solarsido sometime soon!

• Like 1
  • Love 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I am a fan who rediscovered this ship. If you go all the way back you might find some old posts. Anyway, is there still a twitter gc for updates? I used to be part of the kakao one. It's nice to see people still following this. There are some real detectives.

• Like 2

On 9/6/2020 at 5:45 PM, venn said:

Hey, I am a fan who rediscovered this ship. If you go all the way back you might find some old posts. Anyway, is there still a twitter gc for updates? I used to be part of the kakao one. It's nice to see people still following this. There are some real detectives.

Hi venn it's been a long time. Yes we actually do have one. Pls send me your handle and I'll add you in.

• 1 month later...

@emikoa20 i would love to join twitter update as well. 

Guys new new shipper here. I just love how when with Eric, Solar tried to do many new things (go fishing, eat new food,...) and you can tell when in a group setting she always talked and giggled with Eric (the kind of chemistry like she said with her members).

And i love how they both look really natural (like no force skinship or cheesy romantic line).

Oh oh and she spoke English a lot more (esp when they were in Dubai) and I love how Eric just sat back and let her converse with locald even though it would prob faster if he just did it himself. 

• 3 weeks later...

I am so happy found this thread... I am newbie here..

After I watched eric and eddie talking about wgm in kpopdaebak show, i am getting curious about ddongie couple. I search everything about them. That's how I found this thread. This thread is amazing, the update, the theory, the thought.... thank you so much...
Actually i am curious about what is fandom said bad about ddongie couple, so their interaction become awkward and cautious in front of camera. But I coudnt find it.

also, why eric is still asked about his wgm until this year? :D 
I really hope they can interact freely and naturally. The last seen i watched them together in kcontact 2020 was more relax, but not enough for me, lol. I love to see them having fun together freely and naturally as i see them in wgm.
I really hope they can do a collab as a good friend (or more :D).
Please update about them here. I'd appreciate.

@emikoa20 i would love to join twitter gc as well... is it the same with @Ddongddong one?