[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

I really like @ddunddun20 's storyline about them.. And dont forget that Eric still kept their DIY table in his apartment! (we can see it on "it's okay to be a little crazy" show on April 2018) and his story IG recently but he deleted it quickly though. 

And those ring articles are the reason WE NEED TO KEEP THIS THREAD ALIVE! hahahahaha.

And oh his radio interview about having a gf in korea too woohooooo

• Like 1

Ah it would be great to see this thread come back alive and I'm glad you liked it @papamoo ! It seems to be the only safe space for ddongi shippers.

Also another interesting point is Eric's new song was inspired by Carly Rae Jepson's Runaway (see below video at about 9:24)

I found this quite interesting since eric released a very lowkey cover of the song on soundcloud (towards the end of wgm I believe) like a message to solar. I remember this being covered in this thread at some point. 

• Thanks 2

I  think solars ring is not the wgm ring. At first i thought it is ( and you dont know how much im happy that she also used her wgm ring after eric wore it when he was in his singapore schedule) but as i look at it over and over again its not the hexagonal ring. At first sight if you are ddongie shipper it looks hexagonal but if you will look at her palm side its not hexagonal.

(Im reffering to her ring that she used during festival evant) but this ring that she use in the show  rewritten the charts i hope it is.

But im still happy that eric still used his hexagonal ring eventhough im not still sure if it is the wgm ring bcoz as far as remember it has a green. Part. 

But i still do hope for them to be together even just for a collaboration since their voices are perfect for each other. 

I agree with @Yongyoon I don't think solar was wearing her wgm ring (as much as I wanted her to). I also don't think she was wearing it on rewrite the charts show since it's most likely the same ring as she was wearing at the festival. It's easy to mistake that ring as hexagonal from certain angles since it's flat on one side :tears:

I do think eric was definitely wearing his ring back in March though it looks to me like the hexagonal ring and the green one are two separate rings?images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-kC_5pNLcFhSfixnMbNp

Solar was at a restaurant called Spain Club. Her having Spanish food reminded me of the time eric and her went on a mukbang tour and solar tried Mexican food and American bbq for the first time idk why. I guess in a perfect world I want to believe he introduced her to it but thats just me hoping they're still in contact

I've been rewatching wgm after the whole ring thing on twitter. Really miss seeing these two on screen. I hope we one day get a show with both of them as guests they're so entertaining together

• Like 1

@ddunddun20 me too this spanish restuarant reminds me when eric introduce solar to mexican food. 

Your not alone im still watching their wgm 

I have so many fav. Scene that ive always watch. 

1.  When they topping each other shoulders. In dubai fountain. (Thats what i do when im with my boyfriend) 

2. The chesnut day. When she grab his arm to stop him from eating its so natural. And when she laugh during his dubai.....

3.when she is the one who initiate holding hands on their last episode when they are walking to the place where they got married her "OH MY" as if she was also shock that she initiate that one.

4. When she was trying not to cry when eric gave her flowers on their last day. I feel the pain on that scene. (As if i was the one who will say goodbye to the person that i love)

5. The breakfast in dubai when solar looking at eric. 

6. When they lay on the bed in the yatch. When solar hands is in eric arms those little touch is cute. 

Edited by Yongyoon
  • Like 1

Yes I love all of those moments !@Yongyoon

Also some of my favourites:

1. When eric chased solar in the chestnut farm pretending to have a worm

2. THE proposal:wub:

3. When solar kissed Eric's cheek in the photobooth

In solar's livestream today on youtube (check out her channel solarsido!), she said she a year she wanted to go back to the most was 2016. I also want to go back to 2016, solar! 

• Like 1

Omg i'm excited to see some of my familiar friends here! Hello :)

Oh yes, about the ring issues... i thought the same too. I observed the circulated picture of Eric and Yongsun wearing the wgm ring and found that Yongsun's ring isn't match but i'm glad that Eric wore it. I remember i kinda have "talked off" with that particular shipper when that person said we are just being delusional. After all these years, i'm still awaiting if they could have possible project and also, i rewatch the wgm epidodes too. Oh... i save a picture of them wearing the similar belt and surprisingly they wore it on the same day and their clothes's color kinda match too! It's a pretty coincidence:wub: I keep praying for them to even appear as a guest for any shows... duh i miss them sooooo much 

• Like 1
  • Love 1