[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

49 minutes ago, enko20 said:

You have to mhi your ID ssahable on KK. To do that, I thik you go to where you name your ID and there should be an option for that. If you need help, feel free to PM my inbox :)

And no, I couldn't get a VIP ticket :(. I'm trying to save up my money, plus those tickets sold out super fast. I'm just happy to be able to hear him live. That's good enough for me.

Hi there, can you pm me or @coolbrattyro your ID and make sure it's searchable as well?

@enko20 Oh that's still coOl. Not everyone of us are lucky enough to actually hear him live andd in the sAmE space. Anyway I think I havee connection problem but in a few  days I will bee in a place where internet connectivity is strong so I hope to finally get this kakao thing done with. Hihi...

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, maeryl said:

@Unchartedthoughts aww I guess you're right! I can't find it thaurtoo :(

-

Anyway, how are you chingus? I miss our couple and this thread! :wub:

@maeryl I think he really did delete it. I even went to the bottom of his posts on IG just to make sure. But it's not really there anymore. Anyway, I hope we could have some new interesting Postive ddongi news...

• Like 3

I found this on tumblr and I answered. So just sharing.

Another OTP Quiz

Pick your biggest OTP of all time and name the show where they came from.

- Ddongi Couple of Eric Nam & Solar, We Got Married

Then answer the ff:

1. When did you start shipping your OTP?
Just recently actually. I was not caught immediately the first time I saw them on TV but the more I understand their flow of relationship made them my number 1. They were just so authentic.

2. Is your OTP canon?
If 'canon' means real, then I guess I could say that 'yes' as far as relationship is concerned, whatever kind. For Eric and Solar, I think they are really friends IRL and that's a relationship. As couple, well, as their shipper, let me just say that I like to be delulu-ed. Haha...

3. What do you like the most about your OTP?
I think it's their genuineness, energy and how utterly similar yet different they are. The PD, staff, and writers of WGM were witnesses to their authenticity so that speaks a lot for them to me. Then they're just so fun that 'just putting them on the street walking' could be entertaining. Plus, they have this immediate chemistry on the get-go and their compatibility personality-wise is just real.

4. What's your favourite scene from your OTP?
I'll say it again. It's Eric and Solar's Snow Park date (including the DIY cafe and pool confessions) and Chestnut date. I think that's the time they were fully comfortable with each other especially Solar. So their sweetness came out naturally. The Dubai episodes were good too but those two I mentioned were just my personal choices.

5. What's your least favourite from your OTP? Why?
I don't think I have one. Their episodes were all just funny and entertaining deapite the awkwardness at first.

6. Which of the two characters in your OTP do you prefer? Why?
I adore them both. But to be very honest I started watching their episodes because I am an Eric Nam fan even way before. But I do relate to Solar as well. Eric is naturally charming and endearing (Idk how he does it) but Solar is very relatable. I may have started it with Eric in mind but I come to love both him and Solar at the end becuase they're just too good together.

7. Is your OTP part of a triangle? If so, why don't you like the opposite ship?
They're not caught on a triangle but their individual possessive fans surely put an obstacle between them. Some nampyeons just won't hear about Eric being husband to Solar and likewise, moonsun shippers just can't accept that Solar actually is attracted to a guy and not Moonbyul. You know that kind of thing.

8. How big is your OTP's fanbase?
It's quite small actually. It does not have many fans here on tumblr. But it seems that it has a following of many silent shippers. So I guess it's just so-so. But the fans of this OTP are really awesome people as what I have gathered from their official thread at soompi. Haha...

9. Has your OTP already kissed? If not, do you imagine their first kiss?
They have done 'popo' but not kiss-kiss like you know what I mean. And those popos were even done because of games so it was not purposefully done on their part. 

10. What's the main obstacle for your OTP? If the show is over now, have they beaten the obstacle?
As I said, some of their individual  fans are the obstacle. And nope, I don't think they have beaten them.  But I don't have any idea actually because I am not an onsider to their lives.

11. Did your OTP have a happy ending? If the show is still on, do you think they will have one?
The story of Eric and Solar on WGM is just an ending to a chapter of their lives. So an ending has not yet happen. But I do think they can have an happily ever after if things work out well which I hope they do. Haha...

12. Do you write fan fictions, or create graphics or videos of your OTP?
I do--gifs.

13. Do you write analyses and theories of your OTP?
I don't but I read those kind of stuff. Analyses and theories about Ddongi actually was what made me a bigger shipper of the both them.

14. Pick another ship of yours and how similarit is to your OTP.
Yongseo is the same with Ddongi in terms of pacing and age I guess. But mood-wise, Ddongi is more similar with the Adam couple.

15. If your OTP never existed, would you ship them with another character?
I have always seen Eric as a single man so I don't think so. Solar on the other hand is someone I wouldn't even know about if not for WGM so I don't think so either.

16. If your OTP didn't happen / if they broke up, would you stop watching the show?
I haven't watch WGM in the longest time until Ddongi. So that answers the question I guess.

17. Do you think the show's quality / popularity depends on your OTP?
At some points, I guess they do. I have read some comments of how Eric and Solar put high ratings for WGM when it has suffered a lot in the past.

18. What do you expect in the next season of your OTP? 
There is no second season on WGM for the same couple. But for the next chapter of their lives, I'd like to be delulu. Hihi...

19. Would you like to.live a love story like your OTP?
I guess I do. The most unique characteristic of Eric and Solar's relationship is how utterly personal they are that people would say that they are #relationshipgoals. It's not ideal compare to the others but just real because Eric and Solar tried to bring each other in their lives not just on the camera of WGM but outside of it too.

20. Leave your 3 favourite blogs of your OTP.
I have only 2.
@chapter-s-i-x @ddongicouple

• Like 3

Mamamoo comeback today on mcountdown...there's astro and wjsn too in the line up remind me to 'you're the best' music show era :)

After azegag mv i'm curious with yes i am mv also the choreo...today there's blackpink mv release  too and apink next monday, i'm shock with bomi new hair i prefer her long hair (make her look like fairy)

This month i get caught with IDOT i like all the girls and the deep blue eyes song really catchy... cos sohee and somi i watch last year produce 101 perf

Eric with his concert really great...is there any chingu here get the tix

• Like 3

Like the colourfull mv and most moomoo pleased for no guy in the mv and for me i get addicted with solar part 'follow me...' :D the shocking part is their solo concert costum (solar sexy back)....the fanchant on mcountdown so loud kmoomoo really jjang 

Can't wait their sketchbook this weekend (i rewatch eric trio with eddie kim and sam kim too their love song make me miss ddongie)

For immortal song i only watch mamamoo part...i can't watch full one hour of ballad song series ^_^

• Like 2

I'm glad mamamoo get win at the show, show champion and mcountdown, hope they can win too at music bank today

Read news of bomb threat at mubank rehearsal and thanks god it's only false but i guess all the idol at mubank today get shock a little

• Like 1

Guys.....have you seen the latest update from Eric on IG???? I can't help but delulu-ing over it LOL hahahahahah! Anw, congrats to the girls for getting so many 1st places on the music programs!

Edited by ysyy
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, pearlysheylla said:

@ysyy i didn't get it at first, then I looked at the comments hahahaha Eric is so random sometimes.

Hahahahah! i just realised it after watching the girls' stage ytd and stumbled upon his caption with the subtle promotional message there LOL :)))) 

Edited by ysyy
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...