[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

Hello lovelies! It's the d-day today and hoping everyone to enjoy watching it on behalf of me too...hehehe :P 

@gureentea Well, you are our special detective here! :) 

Spoiler

I got what you meant, friend. K-NamNations are much more scarier. Being protective is understandable but if you gotta disapprove your Oppa works, that's too much. Even if they invest much on him, still they have no right to "hate" his works. They are upset because of jealousy or they thought that Eric will get attach to Solar. They only think of negative thoughts that lead them to nowhere. His I-NamNations are well aware of it and they gives support to him.

But K-Moomoos & some I-Moomoos overreacts because they stans MoonSun and i dislike it when they edit Eric pics in meaner way. But others just support Solar solely even if they hate WGM. At least it's much better. 

Overall i just am thankful that i had no sensitive issues of WGM. Lol, it's just weird to hatred on a show. Instead they should realize their idols receive loves and it got their idols positive feedback in the show. 

And thanks for more preview pics. Aww~ they gonna be kids again and i love how "innocent" and lovely their relationships are. :) 

@cinnaminskies Thanks for the link! I'll check whenever i got time. ;) 

@Farfalle I do too. I'm worried for Solar as well. I hope she wouldn't get hate comments for being lovey-dovey with Eric. It took months for her to open up and accept Eric and beside those who know Solar, it's the way she's being comfortable with the person she close to. 

Spoiler

Thanks for the useful tip, sis! But no worries, i'm gonna start my afternoon shift soon so it's possible for me to avoid lurking in here. But i just can't help thinking about them...lol

And thanks for the translated text preview and more updates. Gosh~ Solar really need to be careful, along with her members too. Gotta watch Eric LOTJ once i got time and yes he seems to be enjoying himself there. For today episode, i'll just depend on my lovelies friends here. It's not even started yet but i can't wait to watch the raw when i get home later tonight. :) 

@ventj 

Spoiler

It's on kshowdaily.net of Eric & Solar latest episode comment session. 

~~~~~

See you soon lovelies! Gotta clock in work for now! Ppyong~♡♡♡

• Like 6

D-DAY! hell-yes-onion-head-emoticon.gif

Gearing up for live stream! 

cheer2-onion-head-emoticon.gif cheer2-onion-head-emoticon.gifcheer2-onion-head-emoticon.gif

---

eqweweq.pngPS16100800010g_99_20161008001104.jpg

Umm, Yoon do-shi, what were you saying? ahaaah-onion-head-emoticon.giflol1-onion-head-emoticon.gif

Wonder when they'll air their dubai trip :huh: if it's a halloween special, then do we need to wait for another 3 weeks and more? whaaat1-onion-head-emoticon.gifsilence-onion-head-emoticon.gif but dayummmmmmmmmmm! kshowdaily comment section for uri couple is still on fire embarrassed1-onion-head-emoticon.gif Thank you guys for the lightning speed updates victory-onion-head-emoticon.gif

Spoiler

Sorry guys if I'm like this steal-onion-head-emoticon.gif silently lurking.. it's just that my mind is too pre-occupied by MLSH:R, why I can't spazz much lately.. but a day w/o me dropping by our ddongee thread is not possible lol1-onion-head-emoticon.gif

• Like 7

Hey guys!! Who here is excited for tonight's episode! ***MEEE!!****

I'd like to get into the daily convos/discussions but Uni life is killing me right now but Donggi is one of my stress relievers.. But it's really nice how there's this huge hype goin on about the Dubai trip and i really enjoy reading all you guys' opinions/comments/slight rants.. And im gonna put my two cents out there before streaming.

Spoiler

I honestly didn't know about the immense hate of KNamnation on WGM, and tbh, that kind of hate on the show also comes with some hate on Solar. And same with Kmoomoos.. Especially Eric having that "Nation's boyfriend" title and Solar's "Nation's Cutie Patootie" title ( :sweat_smile: don't try and look that up coz i just made this one up LOL), which comes with so much expectations and burden at the same time.. It's like saying "he's basically everyone's boyfriend and not just one girl's".. He can't even post anything related to Solar (other than the most recent ones) when he basically shows his support for most of his lady friends.. Same goes for Solar.. It is sometimes frustrating to watch all these idols having to be kind of 'restricted' to not disappoint fans..

But from experience on having watched many WGM couples, it is kind of surprising that couples that are both idols, who gets so much bashing, actually lasts a pretty long stint.. such as Yongseo, Khuntoria, Adam, Bbyu, etc.. Basically WGM gets more support internationally than locally.. Same goes for our couple, they probably get more wgm support from their international fans than their kfans.. Not trying to bash Kfans but big difference between kfans and international fans is that we're more open to these kinds of things.. 

In my opinion, and this is just my opinion, many fans are against this is maybe because they're starting to see how their idols are starting to take this so-called "fake" relationship  quite seriously and tries to reject the idea that they're being "taken" away.. I just hope that all fans see and have that "As long as they are happy, we're happy" thinking.

But despite all of these opposition, it is reassuring that there is also a huge support for them both, and i gotta thank y'all for that! :blush: I just hope that both Eric and Solar won't get disappointed and hurt by all the hate WGM (and maybe them as well) gets from kfans. 

• Like 10

@enko20 You're right. She said she also thinks about the skinship thoroughly before doing it hahaha. I get it, since she's not good at doing things that make her cringe :) 

@zurah90 Yup, I don't want them to keep their distance just because so there's no fan wars :( Their relationship now is enough for me. Good luck sis for your job! After waiting so patiently, I think you'll feel more satisfied when you watch it at the end :) You're welcome, sis! Yeah, I hope they take care of themselves well from the bad condition and their packed schedules.

@Ira Ajja Thanks, chingu! It's a relief that she said she's still safe :) 

@pwnkl Hahahaha we'll see today if Eric would choose winning instead of her wife :P 

Spoiler

Btw, I also lurk the MLSHR thread haha :lol:

-----

While waiting for our Ddongi couple's part, I'll update their activities today.

MAMAMOO x Pocky fansign

-----

I also didn't watch, but I think Eric has just performed live!

http://www.vlive.tv/video/14786/playlist/14839/MUCON-SHOWCASE-MBC-Open-Hall

• Like 8

Highlight clips!

-----

Omo, we got so excited with the preview of Dubai I think, we posted the highlight clips and preview at the same time! :lol: (Sorry @maeryl, I deleted the videos just now, but you deleted too when actually you posted earlier than me. I'm so sorry -_-

I'll give a summary, but maybe I'll post in spoiler since there are people who don't want to be spoiled?

Spoiler
  • @gureentea is right, Eric pretended to bring the bugs to Solar. They're so cute running like children! :wub: They're already funny at the beginning LOL

• Solar, as usual, being the queen of cheating again :sweatingbullets: But now, she won and got Eric's chestnut bag, which has more chestnuts :P

• After Solar has finished gathering chestnuts...
    Solar: "Now come here. I'll acknowledge your effort."
    Eric: "I can't accept your acknowledgement."
    Solar: (scream) "COME QUICKLY!"
    Eric: (scream) "I'M GOING!" *continue to gather chestnuts*
    Solar: "COME QUICKLY~!"
    Eric: "WAIT A MINUTE~! I'VE GIVEN YOU THE BEST (chestnuts)~!"

Eric: (in BRI) "Since when we became like this? We were like a newlywed couple, now we're like... Middle-age couple? (laugh) I guess we're getting more comfortable with each other now."

• I laughed at their argument, but also admitted that they're really getting a lot comfortable with each other

• When Solar was about to cook, suddenly there's a honk(?) sound. Then Eric said "Isn't it for that? 'Be careful~ Yongseon is cooking~'" Savage Eric :lol: Then, they harmonized the honk sound hahaha.

• Solar's cooking today actually not bad visually though? But the taste... Solar asked Eric to give honest score from 1-10. Then Eric gave her 4 points, Solar's response: "... Are you kidding me?" :lol: But then when Eric asked her to give score to her own cooking, she gave 1 point :lol:

• For the second dish, Eric gave her 8 points, but Solar was disappointed again :lol: Solar said in her BRI: "I think it's better if I don't cook. (giggle) I followed the recipe exactly, but the taste wasn't the same, so it's crazily frustating."

• They sent the remaining sweet potatos and chestnuts to their parents and also 33 couple :) 

• And Solar laughed hard at Eric's "In Dubai~" I've got to say that it's not that funny, but Solar found it so funny :sweatingbullets: So, you're doing a good job, Eric! Hahahaha.

• Their Dubai trip! Argh, looking at the preview makes me can't wait!! :wub:

• Like 10

@Farfalle hahaha! well I think he lost fair and square while giving in to his wife bottom line he chose his WIFEEYY serenade-onion-head-emoticon.gifkekek~

Spoiler

Ohh that's awesome!! victory-onion-head-emoticon.gif me too.. most of the time I just lurk coz chingus(eclipse) there really give great POVs, I'm just in awe reading most of the time XD and the speed of that thread is incredibly fast . uhmm so how do you find MLSHR? if you have the time :D  and it would  be better to inbox each other with this  :sweatingbullets:

WISH GRANTED!! She LOLed at Eric's in dubaaai~ I find that moment sooooo sweet! admire2-onion-head-emoticon.gif

To MBC: good-job-onion-head-emoticon.gif thx for proving my worries wrong lol1-onion-head-emoticon.gifYey! DUBAI LEGGOOOOO~ happy-onion-head-emoticon.gifhappy-onion-head-emoticon.gifhappy-onion-head-emoticon.gifand woaah it sure is a luxurious trip!! date in a yacht keke~ whistling-onion-head-emoticon.giflove-onion-head-emoticon.gif

Edit: Btw

Spoiler

Untitled.jpg

This reminds me of this, the feels :wub: (maybe because Eric wore a hat too and Solar in white)

its_okay_thats_love.jpg

• Like 11

OMG LOL Eric said that they're becoming an "old couple" when they were bickering and nagging to each other lol.

AND ALSO THE PREVIEW OMG WHUUUUTTT IM SO HYPED BC THERE'S A LOT OF SKINSHIPS SHOWN I'M SO PROUDDD

I HOPE TO SEE THEM HOLDING HANDS SOON PLS <3 hahahha

• Like 10

Wahh...all you're updates make me want to watch the raw too huuu

Thanks mbc you give what all ddongie shippers wants 'dubai trip' next week, we will get party for this oct :heart:

I see a lot of fan pic and vid at pocky fansign and solar make me laugh with her meme, reaction and also with the fan who wear same colour outfit with her pink and white

• Like 8

Is today's episode a bit shorter than usual again? Maybe it can't be helped since the new couple is still at their first meeting :sweatingbullets: Btw, still haven't found a hint of their filming time for today's episode :mellow:

Dubai preview really makes us expect much, right? I hope MBC doesn't cut much. They're just having 2 days (am I right?) to enjoy the trip, and looking at the preview, they went to many places! Please don't cut their footages too many, MBC. They worked hard to record that.

@maeryl Hahahahaha that scene is also quite surprising! I wonder if Solar did it naturally or hesitated at first? :lol: Btw, the thumbnail for the preview is also cute! Their back appearance while walking together and putting their arms around each other :wub:

FdCg07i.jpg

• Like 13

@Farfalle I loved that part too! It has this romantic vibes but then our yongsunnie sang "Skip skip skip to my lou" again which made me laugh hahaha she's so adorable. Yes, i really hope they won't cut a lot of scenes.. please MBC.. please don't fail us this time!!! I think that the one where they are at IMG worlds of adventure in Dubai will be a halloween special (I'm looking forward to watch their visit at IMG world because they probably went inside the haunted hotel :lol:). So maybe the whole Dubai trip will be shown for the next 3-4 weeks(?) or maybe longer since the both of them are also busy this month(?) The longer the better because for sure the cuts will be less.  And hmm, i am also curious on when did they film today's episode. :D 

-- 

Episode 27 is now uploaded in kshowdaily: http://kshowdaily.net/got-married-eric-nam-solar-ep-27/

• Like 7

Solar was so loud lol xD Why do I feel like her volume is increasing with every episode? hahaha :lol:. Eric got it, they've gone from a young and excited couple to an ahjussi and ahjumma yelling at each other lol. ^_^ But that just mean they are sooooo comfortable with each other now. :thumbsup:

I didn't know Solar is such a cheater. I'm so used to seeing her being bullied by her members, and now she get to vent it all out on Eric hahaha :w00t:. Well but isn't it nice of him? He proved that he could outsmart/outcheat(?) her if he wants to, but at the end of the day he will let his wife bully and make fun of him so she can have a good time :P

Overall, I'm really glad that both of them can be so sarcastic and savage to each other with their "arguments". If anything, this is only something best friends can do to each other. I laughed so hard when Eric gave her a 4/10 for her pancake, then she got mad and was like "Are you joking? 4? But you are not wrong, it really suck. I give myself 1/10" :lol:

And hey, Eric made her LOL already with his "In Duba-i~~" haha :lol: Well it wasn't that funny for me, but it must have been very hilarious for her, so mission accomplished for Eric yeah? B)

The preview make me way too excited for their Dubai trip :bawling: And wow look at that, Solar is lying on Eric's arm and even wrapping her arm around his back. Please MBC, I want at least 2 full episodes for this trip. You invested so much into this, please make it worthwhile for all of us. :confounded:

@Farfalle It's actually longer than last ep but I guess watching Ddongie is so fun that it just goes by so fast :) And btw, I wonder as well. I'm pretty confident in our chingus detective skill, and it really seems like they only spent 2 days and nights in Dubai together starting from Oct 3(and 1 more if you count their time at the airport+on plane), so why did the article said 5 days and 4 nights from Oct 1? That can't be right :huh:

------
Btw, did you guys notice they cut out Eric's scream when Solar took out their mission papers (as seen in the preview)? I think it's the first time we know the exact timing they made their cut. Caught you, MBC! :angry:

• Like 8

I can't help but post a comment about being aware of the camera after reading some of the comments. Don't worry, I'm not picking a fight or anything, just reposting a shorter version of an analysis I did in the past. :)

The last time that argument came up, I was rationalizing an ongoing argument in a couple thread about WGM being scripted and whatsoever (let's not get into that, that's a hole I don't want to jump into again. :P ), and one of things shippers pointed out is how some couples always give off subtle signals while looking for the camera. A lurker in the PocaGuri forum provided some insight regarding that - whenever they do outdoor filming they do flashcard guides to give the couples some directional instructions for footage purposes. That lurker apparently worked in K-media before, and after reading about his insight I was personally convinced that he was telling the truth because it was accurate as to what my friends in the media describe the environment from outdoor shoots. At times though, those details get blown way out proportion (ex. when all those articles about WooJung's filming in Thailand came out about WGM's flashcards).

It's a fact that they're aware of the camera. I can give you a list of instances, episode by episode, where I can tell they glance at the PD for further instructions, and realistically speaking, they can't edit all of them out. Imagine editing a full day's worth of filming - of course there will be some instances where we can feel their restraint while working on cam. It's called the "Big Brother" effect - the state of projecting an image of yourself if you're aware that someone/somebody else is observing you from the sidelines. 

I don't mind that at all. For one thing, it's quite obvious that they've grown comfortable enough with each other to block out the camera presence most of the time, and even with the camera following them around, it's not as forced as some of the interactions I've watched with previous couples that suffered from the Big Brother effect. That's part of the reason why I enjoy watching them, because I don't have to suspend my disbelief that much because I see how comfortable they are with each other. It's also why sometimes I prefer watching episodes of them just spending the day in their house - house cams are generally better than VJs because they're not as intrusive, not unlike in the previous WGM shoots where VJs would sit in the corner to film couples. 

- - - - 

On a side note, I love the previews! Filming in Yacht sounds romantic as hell. :D  Here's hoping they replace my favorite yacht moment in WGM (Alex and ShinAe dancing on a yacht cruise. ^_^ )

• Like 10

@maeryl That "Skip to my lou~" came out again haha. Agree with the haunted houseee! Please! But I kinda doubt their bravery. Do you think they're brave enough to decide going inside the haunted house? :lol: And thanks for the link!

@enko20 Haha agree with you. Solar is usually bullied by her members, but when with Eric, she's trying to be the strong one :lol: It's longer than last episode? Hahaha yeah I think I'm too absorbed watching them so I don't notice the time goes :lol: I know, right? The article is weird -_- Yeah, I noticed they cut Eric's scream, maybe because I watched the last week's preview too much :sweatingbullets:

@Le_Sanguinea Wow, thank you for providing us with that information :D It's insightful for me. Honestly, I also realize sometimes they look into the PD, but it's not to the point that it's distracting for me. For Ddongi couple, I'm just happy that they're still being themselves even when they're on camera. We can see that their interview answers and behaviors inside or outside WGM are consistent :)

@cinnaminskies I've posted the translation regarding this rumor here, but I can't remember on what page :sweatingbullets: I'll try to explain it. It's actually a part from WGM PD's interview. She's being asked like "Is there any couples which are dating for real from the current couples?" then she answered that she doesn't know about that, the ones who know are the couples themselves. She added that it would be good if all of them were dating for real. So it's a rumor, I don't know who started that. And actually I read somewhere that articles from Instiz aren't that reliable because they're written by fans.

-----

Btw, you can watch yesterday's LOTJ here in english sub! I watched and saw that SBS really emphasizes Eric's image as "Nation's Boyfriend", it's written almost in all of Eric's scenes :sweatingbullets:

And it's cute, SBS made a caption with WGM logo, changing it into "We Got A Big Catch" :lol:

iISOFUJ.png

Spoiler

Eric's performance yesterday at MU:CON Showcase!

Eric will be live on V app today! http://www.vlive.tv/video/14759 SDPqLDS.png?1

-----

Solar's memo yesterday! She talks about Han River, reminds me of their 2nd meeting :D 

Spoiler

Their performance today at Seoul Concert!

MAMAMOO will perform today live on V app! http://www.vlive.tv/video/14494dlLU0ov.jpg

• Like 9