[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

@gandaako05

I'm sorry if you feel that way. We did talked about Solar's In My Dream too. But the reason Eric became a hot topic here was because of his comeback yesterday. It wasn't an intentional to go overboard as i just wanted to express my happiness and actually think that Eric could finally receives a trophy soon in music shows. I'm just happy for him that he could reach at no 1 spot within hours on music sites. His comeback gave such good response and gave me a good feeling of him. I mostly update on what i saw on daily basis, meaning that i post whenever i felt i have to update here. I understand that this thread meant to discuss about our couple but unfortunately i'm not a good updater especially to update on MAMAMOO. Individually wise, i'm just happy that i could share about my favorite persons here, so i hope you don't think we updated just because we are biased on any one of them because we are not. We love both Eric Nam and Solar equally.

~~~~~

Anyway, those who missed Eric's V live yesterday... here you go. You gotta love his charms here.

http://www.vlive.tv/video/11078/

Eric's Insta update

It's a cake right? Aww~ Nampyeon/NamNation are such sweetheart fans! ♡  

Ailee presented him her cake too! More love and supports for Eric~♡ 

• Like 5

I watched the preview again to suddenly notice this..i might be wrong but i think eric forget to wear his wedding ring in the next episode..lol, could it be the reason why he is wearing that kind of clothes as a punishment from solar??hahahaha...btw was that couple bracelet they are wearing in the preview pic?it's look same to me..

• Like 4

@cnsdlover49

Hehe... could he be? We will have to wait and see it tomorrow then? Lol :P Hmm... couple bracelet? Could be too! 

~~~~~

There are lots of Eric korean articles today and since i can't read it, i'm not posting it here. But it gives me a hunch that the articles talks about Eric's #Can'tHelpMyself being top in music charts? 

Here's an english article about Eric...

http://www.soompi.com/2016/07/14/eric-nams-new-track-cant-help-tops-music-charts/

For him to gain recognitions in little time right after his single released, i feel really proud of him. Congratulations Eric!

Solar must have congratulated Eric on his success. As i know, they support each other. But i still wanting to see for them to give reactions to each other songs. That's gonna be precious! 

• Like 5

Eric Nam×MAC (Tender Talk Lip Balm)

Talk For You CF MV 

That charm aura on him totally melts me! :wub: 

Why he have to be so cute?! 

MAMAMOO seem not to have any events today, i believe they are getting busy for their MOOSICAL. 

MAMAMOO HWAITING! ERIC NAM HWAITING! DDONGIE HWAITING! EVERYONE HWAITING!!!

• Like 5

@zurah90 Totally!  I can't catch up fast on updates yesterday, so i endup being idle ;w; Yesterday wasn't really a good day for me that's why I'm being so slow and yes, my head isn't functioning well, chingu. 

@Farfalle *chuckles* IKR? Thank goodness that I got you guys so I don't missed out any updates. Hehe. Sometimes I think that Solar or Eric really stalking our forum to check us out, bcs they seems can read our thoughts about em, right? HAHAHA

Anyway, I can't help myself but feel so proud about our mr ddongi hubby! His dream slowly becoming true. I would like to quote Solar's latest VAPP Live. "I doesn't care about music chart, the purpose releasing my music  just want to share the music that moved me to my fans" I'm sure Eric will also agree with Solar on this point, cuz both of them is so passion about music. Plus he seems so grateful with all the support that he received now. And look, his hard works pays off!! 'Can't help myself' is on chart!!! Its only digital single tho<3 Congrats, Eric Nam! <3 Congrats, Solar too! If I'm not wrong, on iChart, Solar's Emotion - 'Like A Dream' also on the spot #20 & #19 before & now Eric take that spot *chuckles* fateee~ :P 

Awwwww the MV for 'You & I Tender Talk' is out? Omg why he's trying to kill me? the eye contact ;w; gahhh. so adorable, really. I'm sure our ddongi couple totally be the death of me. They both literally kill my soul in every ways hahaha

FIGHTING TO ALL OF US!!! TOMORROW IS D-DAY!!!! GUYS, LETS BRING SNACKS TOMORROW!!

• Like 4

I'm feeling so calm and finds myself healing listening to the songs from my favorite singers... Wanna share my happiness with my lovelies here. Especially to those who feels down, tired or etc. Sing a long to the songs and you will find ease. ;) 

MAMAMOO song to MOOMOOS. From what i know, Solar wrote the lyrics on her birthday, a few months away before she joins WGM as a gift of thanks to her fans. Aww~ such a sweet leader she is. I don't hear WheeIn's voice in here though~I'm a definitely a happy moomoo. It touched me endearly. ♡ MAMAMOO is the first girl group that i'm having girl crushed on ever since their debut and following about 17 years since i've been a kpop lover.

Our bright and cheerful YongSunnie~ She's perfect in and out~♡

Our happy-go-lucky and down-to-earth Eric Nam. The man that everyone dream to be with! ;) 

This song reminds me of our Ddongie couple. Mostly kind of Solar's POV.

Spoiler

• Like 5

Eric Insta Update

His besties who came down to support him for his #Can'tHelpMyself comeback.

Oh... i thought i never see this before? Check WGM for more pic teasers but still not in yet... 

Look how happy they are with those yummy foods.

Dearies, just a friendly reminder- Prepare some yummy foods/snacks along with you before you tune in to them. ;) 

• Like 6

Thank you everyone for the updates.. with you here I don't need to look up anything :D

Btw, I just noticed Eric had the same haircut a year ago when he was in Cambodia!!

I don't know why he keeps his hair down.. he looks absolutely astonishing with his hair up!!

Also here is a funny vine w/ amber

His craziness never fades LOL

Can't wait for tmr episode~

• Like 4

1468555791295.jpg

They look so happy just by eating. This ddongi couple totally hit a jackpot date ever HAHAHA they bombared 3 restaurants with their mukbang show (Mexico, America & Korean) ㅎㅎㅎㅎ look at how hype they're when eating especially Solar. Her cheeks look like going to burst oh gosh so squishy this little wifey~~~ she really look like a happy squirtle who got feed by her pokemon's master, Eric Nam (?) XD

WARNING: Ddongi shippers need to stay alert & ready with snacks & drinks in order to survive tomorrow's episode LOL 

P.s: Bring your pillow or soft toys too so that you can have something to hugs whenever they go romcom moments (?) ㅎㅎㅎㅎ

• Like 9

@gandaako05 I also feel a bit like you recently, so whenever I update something I'll try to find updates about Solar/MAMAMOO too. Maybe it's because Eric's comeback is just yesterday so everyone focused more to Eric. But I know chingus here support them equally :D I'm keeping an eye on MAMAMOO's updates too though.

@ryuseolnims Well, if you said it like that... If it's true, maybe Eric is the one who spies here since he's the one that understands more english :lol:

@cnsdlover49 After you said that, I noticed that too. Maybe they bought the bracelets when they bought the clothes? I'm happy if they indeed have another couple items though :rolleyes:

@NamSeoYeon18 Thank you for updating! :) And yeah, @zurah90, they're pictures released by @withmbc IG account I think? And can't agree more to @ouki about Eric's hair, someone please tell Eric's hair stylist :lol:

Btw, the preview text is out, but maybe I'll translate it a bit late, since I'm outside my house. Sorryyyy :sweatingbullets:

• Like 4

Eric's new song is so good and he's so cute in that MV..i can't help myself to repeat the song over and over again..i'm so dead when i saw him in that black suit.. :w00t: 

Yongsunnie~please help me..your nampyeon so damn hot..i can't resist it..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

But i'm also addicted to Solar In My Dream song..i can't remember just how much i keep on replaying her MV on youtube..her voice just melt me..

Thumbs up to both of them :thumbsup:

• Like 6

Top in 5 charts! Keep on going, Eric! Namnations will keep cheering for you~♡

What about Solar? I pray for #InMyDreams to keep going up too! Even though she doesn't care about the rating in the charts, she deserves to be atleast in Top 5.

• Like 5

I hope they spend more time at their home though... I miss those intimate moments at home.. I feel like we can get to know Solar more. TBVH So far I feel we only get to know Eric even more and nothing surprising so far because as everyone knows he honestly has good manners and likes to do silly actions like everyone said.. But just like what Eric is feeling.. As a viewer, I also still feel distant from Solar. I hope we get to see them in their home soon! ^^

• Like 7

@morethanacityname

Agreed with you. Want to see them spend in their home soon too! They need to be in the home to get closer. Hehehe. Solar should have realized and knows what she will do next. :D 

~~~~~

Here's a recent Eric's V live update. Unfortunately it's not subbed yet... 

http://www.vlive.tv/video/11299/ 

And subbed ep 2 SHOWTIME is still not out yet. #KeepCalmAndJustBePatient

• Like 6

The translation of official preview text for tomorrow's episode from MBC website
(http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/ent/wedding/preview/)

-----

♥ We Got Married ♥ Episode 330 (will be aired at July 16nd, 2016) 

Eric Nam ♥ Solar – Ddong-i Couple's Itaewon Eating Broadcast Road

In order to introduce Solar to indigenous tastes of global flavor,
Eric prepared 'Itaewon eating broadcast tour'!

Before the real eating broadcast, both of them went shopping for exotic styling!
Eric chose an Africa-look(?) outfit for Solar like a reminiscent of 'The Lion King',
then vengeful Solar gave her husband a 'lime missing bottoms(?)' styling...
With obscure fashion, how would their appearance be like when going around Itaewon?

Eric's favorite 'Mexican food & American barbecue' restaurant was found by Ddong-i Couple!
When the food came out, they're possessed by eating broadcast program MC! They expressed the taste keenly~
There's no pretense! How would the honest evaluation unveiled by Solar's new concept of eating broadcast be like?

The menu of their eating broadcast's third round was their soul food(?), ddeokbokki!
Even when they're full, saying that "there's a separate stomach for ddeokbokki", both of them ate excitedly!
Called 'ddong balloon(?)', how would Ddong-i Couple's ddeokbokki eating broadcast appearance be like?

• Like 10