[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

@zurah90 Hahahaha our mind is connected again :P It's normal for you to think like that though, since we know that Eric is good to being an MC. If there are other artists' congratulations to Eric tonight just like his 'Good for You' showcase, I hope there's one from MAMAMOO haha. And I'm agree with you, love his outfit! Wondering if he will wear suit like this for 'Can't Help Myself' promotions. Yeah, she's a little bit clumsy, but it's her charm!

-----

Another fantaken photos of Eric's performance:

Spoiler

-----

Another fantaken videos of MAMAMOO's performance:
Solar still wore flats, but she can dance now :) 

Spoiler

• Like 5

That was fast! Congratulations @realericnam ! He brought the right summer vibes! Hoping for his song #Can'tHelpMyself to become success and that would earn him a reward. It's time for him to shine! 2016 is his year anyway...

Sorry Ddongie shippers... i'm voicing out as NamNation for a moment because i just couldn't keep my happiness.

• Like 5

The MV is so cute! I'm smiling from the beginning till the end, and I've already watched it on repeat. From Eric's V live before his MV release, Ailee said that he wanted to try new things. And yeah, Eric tried to break from the usual ballad songs :) It's already number 1 in Mnet? Wow, I hope he can get a win from music shows. I just follow him after WGM, so I don't know if he has got his first win or not, but I hope he can get what he deserves.

I want to share his MV countdown V live with Ailee & Urban Zakapa, but I think it hasn't been reuploaded yet? But his live performance part is uploaded. Here it is for you, who miss his V live: http://www.vlive.tv/video/11248/HIGHLIGHT-ERIC-NAM-못참겠어-LIVE----Cool-Summer-Hot-ERIC-NAM.

He looks so tired though on his V live, since he has performed 2 times before his V live. And after that, he still gave his time to greet his fans live on his Facebook as well. https://www.facebook.com/ericnamofficial/videos/1091807747560428/

-----

[IG] Eric with Urban Zakapa & Ailee

-----

And I randomly found this! :lol:

Spoiler

• Like 3

@Farfalle Yeah that's it! Do you have the link  on what you've mentioned? I think i havent seen that one. Pretty pleaseee~~

When I checked my Youtube, Eric's newest MV came out! He looks cute and I think he can pull off the cute and colorful side. Btw he really looks good at suit (while his playing Go). Congrats Eric!!!!

Also, I saw the clip of MAMAMOO and GFriend finally met (Showtime Ep 2). They mentioned Solar's married life. Gaaaaaaah!! Too bad I cant understand. I guess I just have to wait the subbed and edited clip. :P

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Farfalle said:

I want to share his MV countdown V live with Ailee & Urban Zakapa, but I think it hasn't been reuploaded yet? But his live performance part is uploaded.

@Farfalle I found this on youtube, it is not the whole thing but I think most of it..

personally I'm not interested in this since his music isn't my type but it's good to see you all excited and happy about it.

• Like 4

I might have missed if Eric have win on any music show (inkigayo, music bank, show champion, mnet countdown, etc) before this but unfortunately i never saw Eric receives it yet. That's why i hope this time around, he could win even if it's a trophy. He deserves it. I've been on #Can'tHelpMyself mode ever since i watched his MV.

I truly enjoyed his V live and when Ailee mentioned about Eric's wish of creating new genres to his songs, i could see that Eric really wanted to do it since it's all about his passion and his love for music. But when he said he wanna try rock genre, i was like, "Too bad Eric, you could try and prove me wrong, but that just won't suits you." I agreed with UZ's Sunil when he said that Eric's vocal is unique and not everyone could impersonate his voice. 

When he revealed that he collaborated with both Tablo and Loco, i couldn't believe it at first but still to anticipate. Honestly speaking, not every singers could try new genre and suit them immediately. But in Eric's case, the vibes he gave are just perfect! The feels, the grooves and he actually surprised me with his vocals even more than his dance. It was definitely a whole new feels when he dance in this MV because he never had it before. Even in "Ooh Ooh", he focused more on projecting his vocal and that grooves he did was lighter compared to this. To top it off, i'm still in disbelief that he could actually pulled off the nerdy looks and created new concepts vibrantly. Since he filled his MV with colors, i can't help but to love it. His comeback is already a big success to me. Once again, Eric have proven to us that he is a great musician!

Sorry for my long confessions... i just wanna talked about my inner thoughts on Eric's comeback. His charmness are too addictive for me to handle!

But overall, i would like to thanks both Eric and Solar for being great musicians in my heart. They brought us happiness with their voices. Really... the songs they gave are just as precious as them. I'm just thankful that i got to know them individually and also bringing me joy too for being a lovely couple in WGM. Ddongie is :heart:!!!

• Like 5

@ouki It's normal, everyone's taste of music is different. Thank you for giving the link to that video, chingu! :D Yes, it's not the full one, but it's okay. You've already helped chingus here who missed his V live broadcast, although it's not the full one. It's better than nothing :) Btw, Ailee's voice when singing 'Can't Help Myself' is just so good! 

@zurah90 It's okay, chingu. Me too, support Eric and Solar both as couple and individually :) Thanks to WGM, so I know these two talented artists.

-----

I think Eric's song does quite good? He has achieved #1 on some music sites! But I don't know how long he must stay #1 to win at music shows though.

Spoiler

qQa8rCC.png

• Like 6

9 hours ago, Farfalle said:

@sight_stv You're welcome :) Hmmm maybe if Solar does come to support Eric and there's filming for WGM, it will be on MBC Music Core. And yeah, the chance for it to happen is pretty small since MAMAMOO's schedule quite packed and they have to practice for their concert too.

ohh yaa i forget about MBC lol, poor them for their schedule.. agree with you!! the vibe is just like jookwon lol

• Like 4

Hello lovelies! It's finally friday~ WOOHOO :) 

Eric's Insta Update 160715

Tablo's cut out board is handsome too! Look at this cutie face! Lol... he certainly got no chill! I #Can'tHelpMyself thinking that he is the Eric Nam's version of JoKwon. Lol :P 

"Somehow i became the first married woman. If you have any questions, ask me (Indicates that she's an experienced married woman...lol!)". - Solar

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/07/g-friend-asks-mamamoos-solar-about-married-life 

Eric's yesterday V live is not uploaded yet and so i found myself admiring Solar's V live all over again! Once again i would like to apologize for my mistake i made when i mistook and said that she talked about ×her event in winning the book and the pebble with her signature on it,× when it's actually nothing of the sort. *facepalm* 

So here you go... 

http://www.vlive.tv/video/11101/ 

• Like 5