[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

@Farfallethank you soo muchhh for your hardwork for translating those articles! Omg you deserve ton of hugs :wub:

Anyway, among all 3 couples, i think ddongi's age is "just perfect" for this show, not too young but not too mature either.. i really love both of them♡  Eric really know how to treat people around him well ㅠㅠ he's indeed nation's boyfriend..

Yes he has mango allergy.. but i think he already recovered from it (?) Like he barely get any problems if he eat that now.. idk haha

---

Anyway Eric really shot a commercial for coffee product! Haha it's called Barista Rules?

• Like 6

I just watched Eric in "the friends" show. And he mentioned Solar again!!! Hahahaha I think he mentioned her in almost every show he went in. Btw, the show itself was really fun and I personally enjoyed it more than daddy and i because his part got cut too much in there. Anyways, thanks for all the updates, lovely people! We actually still have lots of things to look forward to for our otp. We still have honeymoon, house warming party, trips, birthdays (if they make it), music comebacks, concerts, mukbang, more trips, more food, and basically lots of food to be drooled over in each episode!

• Like 5

27 minutes ago, ouki said:

@Farfalle This part is unclear to me.. what Solar thinks of as courtesy? and why she was clattering down in the interview? thanks for the translation as always ;)

@ouki From my understanding, I think Solar feels comfortable with the formal speech and think of her formal speech as courtesy to Eric? While Eric thought she should drop her formal speech so he knows that she's comfortable with him. Her thought is clattering down because she realized that she treated him from certain distance. It's from her blackroom interview after Eric said his wish. The article doesn't state explicitly 'formal speech' but I think it is. Hope that I'm right at interpreting haha.

• Like 5

Eric wore the ring and i literally screamed at the 00:38 mark he said "Honey, how are you?" OH MY GOD

And the title is "Eric Nam's confession(?) Yong Ddong-ah, are you looking at this?" 

Edit~ i think they were talking about American girls (if i'm not mistaken) being pretty etc, Eric's been bombarded with questions about girls and in the end he said that he is married and greet his wife haha

• Like 9

[The Friends in Costa Rica] highlight clips:
Hope this show get english subtitle, it looks entertaining :D 

• Video title: "Sam Kim & Song Yu-vin same-age breathtaking blind date!"
    (Well that means Eric is older 10 years than both of them? It doesn't looks like that though haha)

• Video title: "Eric Nam's sudden marriage confession at broadcast! 'Yongddong-ah, are you seeing this?'"
    (Kyaaaa~ :wub:)
    Spoiler

Yes, like @gureentea said, Eric talked about South America, maybe he has been there before?
    Eric: "Very fun~ Really pretty~"
    Sam: "What's pretty? Who's pretty?"
    Eric: "Just everything. All of it?" (Caption: "It's not the answer that you want to hear...")
    Sam: "All of it?"
    Yu-vin: "The girls are pretty, right?"
    Eric: *burst laughing* "South American girls are really pretty~"
    Yu-vin: "Really pretty?"
    Eric: "Yes."

And then Eric told about South American girls based on his experience there? Then Yu-vin like innocently wanted to go there and exchange phone numbers with girls there, which makes Eric laughing.

Eric: "I've got married! Honey~ how are you?" (Caption: "Eric who's in virtual marriage life with MAMAMOO's Solar")
    Then he explained the situation but it's not clear for me to get what he said :sweatingbullets:

Yu-vin & Sam: "Hello, (older) sister-in-law!"
    (Caption: "The younger brothers are even equipped with courtesy to Solar (older) sister-in-law")
    Eric: :lol: *LOL*

Other highlight clips:

Spoiler
  • Video title: "Sam Kim's role model is Eric Nam?"

• Video title: "Caring icon Eric Nam! That's why Eric Nam is Eric Nam!"

• Video title: "Excitement explosion! Emotion explosion! Three guys' live on the spot!"

• Video title: "Eric Nam, gets drunk at coffee aroma, loses his mind?!" Episode 2 Preview

• Like 9

51 minutes ago, Farfalle said:

Eric talked about South America, maybe he has been there before?

@Farfalle Yeah, he said that he went there when he was studying to do voluntary work. Forgot when/where he mentioned that though.

Thanks for the updates everyone I've become interested in this show now thanks to you and might watch it if it is subbed.

• Like 3

@ouki Ah, now that you mentioned it, I think I've heard of his voluntary work but I don't remember where he did it. Thank you for the info, chingu! And yes, the show looks interesting and funny. Don't know if we can watch it with english sub soon though, hope somebody sub it!

• Like 2

Gosh! I unknowingly fell asleep while i'm listening to Solar's "In My Dream"! Just woke up at this wee hours and when i checked in here... OH WOW!!! 

Thanks lovelies for the updates! *group hugs*

@sight_stv

Please don't thank me dearie~ I just happened to saw it and just update. :D But thanks for sharing your inner thoughts! I love reading sweet positive thoughts and yes, sometimes our couple reminded me of Adam couple, but it's just that our couple started off a little special and their interactions aren't complicated as Adam couple. I recently chance upon a video where GaIn called JoKwon to informed him about her injured leg (if i'm not wrong) at music show... This is what i like to see, eventhough they are not in WGM anymore and GaIn already have a boyfriend but they still kept in touch with each other. In future, hopefully we get to see the closeness friendship of our Ddong couple after they ended their WGM. I believes that right now, outside WGM, they have built friendship. I could see that Solar opens up alot to Eric in recent episode now. She kept improving and likewise, Eric is practically trying to level/match up the pace with Solar naturally. Let's look forward to their amazing relationship goals together! :) 

@Farfalle 

Thanks for your hard works on translating the articles! You are such a sweetheart! ;) It was definitely a great articles that we love to hear more in future. Agreed with you that if there's next interview, i would love for the WGM PD to talk more about Solar too. The PD made the right choice in casting Solar and it's even better when Eric felt relieved when he learnt that Solar was his virtual wife. Just like Eric mentioned before, they really matched their personalities! And also, thanks for the update on MAMAMOO! I saw lots of pictures and videos in Insta but i wasn't so sure if it was today...so i just passed it on. LOL :sweatingbullets: I breathed a sigh of relief when i saw that our Solar is finally back on her both feet again! It's good to see the healthy her being active back after the few days she suffered her injured foot. :D And not to forget to thank you again for updating Eric's The Friends! 

@Giann_Kim

Thanks so much for your lovely fmv! Your choice of song matched with the cuts you combined in your work! Eric's song, "Interview" have since reminded me when he first met Solar where they both exchanged the resumes to each other and it was one of my favorite jam too! Well done! *thumps up* ^_^

@gureentea @coldcucumber

Thanks for your updates! It was lovable for both Eric and Solar to receives such recognitions to left their marked on their food journey! Well we know it that there's more to come in future~ ;) Lol i posted earlier that advertiser should hire Eric Nam for the Coffee CF and it really happened? Indeed, this coffee lover Eric deserved it! Your post on Eric's The Friends caught my attention! Hubby YoonDdong is loved! Just like you~ i have the same reactions... i screamed when he suddenly went, "Honey, how are you?" Gosh he is one sweet guy! When i saw him wearing his ring... he made me even more dizzy with his romantic gesture. And to top it off, both Sam and YuVin greeted Solar as their sis-in-law!!! Aww~ so much sweetness!!!♡

• Like 6

The topic that made our hearts fluttered few hours ago! :wub: Eric Nam is full of :heart:!!! 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/07/eric-nam-finds-the-women-in-this-country-really-pretty 

Hoping for this show to get subbed! I have to admit that this is one interesting, funny and fun show to date! :D

Spoiler

Didn't know that Eric was actually allergic to his favorite fruit that is mango...But since he can eat safely now, it's good that he could finally enjoy it. Being allergic with something can be dangerous so i hope he do take note of his condition seriously. In recent episode, he even ordered a mango drink~ as long as he's doing fine with it, it somewhat relieves me.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, zurah90 said:

@sight_stv

Please don't thank me dearie~ I just happened to saw it and just update. :D But thanks for sharing your inner thoughts! I love reading sweet positive thoughts and yes, sometimes our couple reminded me of Adam couple, but it's just that our couple started off a little special and their interactions aren't complicated as Adam couple. I recently chance upon a video where GaIn called JoKwon to informed him about her injured leg (if i'm not wrong) at music show... This is what i like to see, eventhough they are not in WGM anymore and GaIn already have a boyfriend but they still kept in touch with each other. In future, hopefully we get to see the closeness friendship of our Ddong couple after they ended their WGM. I believes that right now, outside WGM, they have built friendship. I could see that Solar opens up alot to Eric in recent episode now. She kept improving and likewise, Eric is practically trying to level/match up the pace with Solar naturally. Let's look forward to their amazing relationship goals! :) 

yeahhh! that prove how close their relationship are! and nowadays Eric always bring up Solar on his interview lol just like joo kwon in the past lol, we just have to wait of course :)  

8 hours ago, Farfalle said:

@sight_stv I have to use translator too actually, since my Korean is in beginner stage too hahaha. You don't have to thank me, chingu :) Btw, I also hope that Eric & Solar keep their friendship going strong like Jo Kwon & Gain, like they can still joke around with each other even on camera.

thank you so much for the translation!! waa i respect our couple to treat the staff well, yeaa thats what im talking about right.. they still have a long journey so we gonna figure it out soon :D 

• Like 3

@Farfalle

From what i heard and understood, right after he said, "Honey~ How are you doing?" He continued, "In case you are watching, please understand." Causing those two kids greeting his wife...lol :P 

I might be wrong though... :sweatingbullets:Ahh~ just can't wait for the subs!!!

Wonder how Solar would react to this? She must be LOL-ing with her signature dolphin laugh! Especially when both Sam and YuVin greeted her as "hyungsu-nim" (eldest sister-in-law). Even Eric couldn't contained his laugh!!! He finds it cheesier that he squeals! Cuteness~ *ROFL*:lol:

• Like 4

Hello lovelies! I hope that all of you have a good day ahead! :) Anyway... it's thursday!!! WOOHOO! Finally, tonight at 12 midnight...Eric's "Can't Help Myself" MV will be out! *dance around in the corner*

Eric's Insta Update 160714

MV released at 12 am. V Live is at 11 pm. Omg!!!

• Like 3

Thanks @Farfalle for translating! Hmmm so there are some couples who dated after their WGM stint. ;) 

I saw that clip (Eric with his friends in Costa Rica) on Instagram (@soriccouple). I can't stop giggling hihihi Eric looks so cute!

I noticed that Eric cant stop mentioning wife in different shows. I only got to see 1 clip where Solar described Eric as her virtual husband (it was posted here before..interview during their live performance). I wish Solar could be more "expressive/vocal (?)" (I dont know what term to use lol).

• Like 5

cr: handblossom

So i'm wrong... i'm sorry! *bow 90 degree* :sweatingbullets:

This youtuber is from Sam's fan channel but she did subbed for yesterday cut video... you can take a look at how sweet Eric as the eldest to his dongsaengs. ;) 

---edit---

Today MAMAMOO have an event at Gwangju!

Happened to saw this... MAMAMOO upcoming activity.

Spoiler

• Like 4

1 hour ago, xexe said:

Thanks @Farfalle for translating! Hmmm so there are some couples who dated after their WGM stint. ;) 

I saw that clip (Eric with his friends in Costa Rica) on Instagram (@soriccouple). I can't stop giggling hihihi Eric looks so cute!

I noticed that Eric cant stop mentioning wife in different shows. I only got to see 1 clip where Solar described Eric as her virtual husband (it was posted here before..interview during their live performance). I wish Solar could be more "expressive/vocal (?)" (I dont know what term to use lol).

woah i miss it, can you give me the link of that interview? *excited* :)  

• Like 2

@zurah90 Nah, I want to understand the articles too you know? :lol: Yes, I want to hear more about Solar, because Eric's well-mannered behavior has been known publicly? I'm more curious about our bubbly wife, since she doesn't express her inner thoughts much. Me too, often confused when I see some fantaken photos, but fortunately the post's owner includes the date hahaha. You're welcome, I'll try to update if I have time. You've done a great job too in providing updates about our couple ;) And yes, tonight is the release of 'Can't Help Myself' MV! His upcoming V live too!

@sight_stv You're welcome, chingu! Just I have some free time yesterday to do so :) Yeah, but I wish that in the next interview, PD-nim will talk more about Solar. Well, PD-nim has said that Solar contributed her idea for their activities in WGM. I just want to hear more :P

@xexe I just know 1 couple from WGM who dated for like 6 months, but they've broken up. If there's more, that will be good. And I'm sure they prefer not to publicly dating, we know how k-netizen's possible negative reactions about this. Well, I think you can anticipate it on the upcoming Showtime, because the preview shows GFRIEND's Sowon asked Solar about her marriage life :lol: Don't know how will she react though haha.

• Like 4

51 minutes ago, sight_stv said:

woah i miss it, can you give me the link of that interview? *excited* :)  

Is this what you mean, @xexehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7irZRDHsNm0

Btw, Solar has been asked about Eric too before in a rose festival I think? But I think the moment when she described Eric is her husband outside WGM is in that link above :) 

• Like 3

Watch out for Eric's tonight V live featuring his besties! ;) And I can't seem to wait any longer for his comeback stage anymore... Palli palli!!! :P

http://www.soompi.com/2016/07/13/seventeens-vernon-join-eric-nams-comeback-stage-mcountdown/

~~~~~

@Farfalle

That's true! We know that we can't help ourselves when we saw an article related to our couple. That's us~ the soulmate shippers! *giggles* Oh well, thanks! But i do lack many things when everytime i update. Need to improvise and learn more on that skill! Lol :P Yeah Eric's popularity is no joke these days! Of course i love it but as a Moomoo, i wish to hear more on Solar thoughts. But it's understandable since people won't focus much on a sole member since people only see her as a MAMAMOO member. All in all, i am just grateful with what make them happy. 

p/s: Eric joined the chatroom in V live. I love it whenever he communicate with his fans. Lucky NamNations~♡

---edit--- 

Just saw your update... oh gosh the comeback stage is in 2 hours time? Gosh i don't think i can watch it live :( 

• Like 2

@zurah90 Haha I don't see what's lacking though, you're doing great ;) Yes, we can't help ourselves to anything about Ddong Couple :D Yeah, just wishing whatever happens that they're fine and comfortable with each other. Don't worry, there's surely someone upload his performance, you can watch it later :) Same with MAMAMOO, Eric is so communicative with his fans. If Eric is active on his social medias, then MAMAMOO is active on their fancafe.

-----

Other updates:

• [Twitter] MCountdown posted photos of Eric & Seventeen's Vernon

• Eric is taking a selca with Song Hae-na, a model in his 'Can't Help Myself' MV
    Spoiler

• Eric's messages in V app chat (in case you don't have the app :))

Spoiler

• Solar's in-ear. The post owner mention about her marriage with Eric though :lol: Solar's in-ear is so simple and it's written "Yong,"

Spoiler

• Like 5